The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
“Piatek has the spirit of Milito & the insitinct of Inzaghi. He's a mix of both" - Gazzetta

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
“Piatek has the spirit of Milito & the insitinct of Inzaghi. He's a mix of both" - Gazzetta

This is the most fucktarded thing ive ever read. That said, I have high hopes for Piatek Puška (weapon)

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
With what we had in midfield in the late Berlusconi era calling Montolivo dogshit was just stupid. Prime Montolivo (sadly he had a short prime of like 3 seasons) would still walk into our current mid, fucking injuries.

yeah and he'd lead us straight into 12th place.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Phil Coutinho is on sale.
wtf happened?

Dembele kicked him out the starting line up and he can’t start in midfield. So he hasn’t had a great time there.

Coutinho is like the wingers we have now, technical but slow. We need a Dembele not the Samu type though.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Dembele kicked him out the starting line up and he can’t start in midfield. So he hasn’t had a great time there.

Coutinho is like the wingers we have now, technical but slow. We need a Dembele not the Samu type though.

kebab for coutinho

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Sensi and Duncan are both bossing now. These two would be such assets to our midfield.

De Zerbi is also my #1 replacement choice if we ever fire Rino.

yep, some milan fans never learn.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
hmm piatek is very good at taking pk, teknique similar to balo but more polished

How about we just describe his style/strengths without drawing comparisons or likening him to another player. Every time I hear folks say he resembles this legend or plays like that legend...it just makes me cringe real bad. We've heard that shit way too many times... you're just setting him up for failure.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How about we just describe his style/strengths without drawing comparisons or likening him to another player. Every time I hear folks say he resembles this legend or plays like that legend...it just makes me cringe real bad. We've heard that shit way too many times... you're just setting him up for failure.

in fact the more I see it, the more I'm convinced that piatek is the next nordahl

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is piatek the highest transfer fee ever to be received by genoa?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Again rumours for Arnaut Groeneveld. I trust our management's eye for talent and have no doubt on his potential, but we need a LW who will walk into our starting line up just from his very first game here. Doubt this injured kid can do it... Just sign Lozano ffs and this kid and have Lozano play as a LW from the next match. Once Arnaut is recovered, Lozano can give Suso some hard challenge. More options -> better Milan

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now, I concern less who we bring in. As long as we don't insist on this 433 formation and go back to 4312 I will be happy.

A moment worth study during match with Juventus is when Paqueta do the back heal to Hakan and Hakan start to dribble with the ball.

1. Hakan doesn't have the speed to dribble fast. Juventus players are tracking back very quickly.

2. Paqueta after the pass didnt really follow up too quickly. He was running to help Hakan.

3. Cutrone was on left trying to run wide to bring more space.

4. Castellijo was on the right side not able to help or support.

This actually summarize what happen to our counter attack at the moment. I don't remember how long we have not been able to get a goal with counter attack.

Paqueta was good creating an opportunity at the very beginning. Hakan was trying to dribble with the ball but apparently at that point he has no one that he can pass the ball. Cutrone on left he is not able to dribble fast. Castellijo on right is just far away being useless in the attack.

If we have Pato at the position of Cutrone playing as SS and Cutrone position as CF in front instead of Castellijo. We can already orchestra our counter attack more efficiently as Pato can dribble fast and create space to keep the attack on our side. The 3 attacker 433 spread too thin and not able to work together is something I really don't like. I still think that player with winger rely too much on the personal ability of the player.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Again rumours for Arnaut Groeneveld. I trust our management's eye for talent and have no doubt on his potential, but we need a LW who will walk into our starting line up just from his very first game here. Doubt this injured kid can do it... Just sign Lozano ffs and this kid and have Lozano play as a LW from the next match. Once Arnaut is recovered, Lozano can give Suso some hard challenge. More options -> better Milan

Anyone with a little speed and a heartbeat can walk right into our starting 11 on LW.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

BRkm0vw_700wa_0.gif

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Now, I concern less who we bring in. As long as we don't insist on this 433 formation and go back to 4312 I will be happy.

A moment worth study during match with Juventus is when Paqueta do the back heal to Hakan and Hakan start to dribble with the ball.

1. Hakan doesn't have the speed to dribble fast. Juventus players are tracking back very quickly.

2. Paqueta after the pass didnt really follow up too quickly. He was running to help Hakan.

3. Cutrone was on left trying to run wide to bring more space.

4. Castellijo was on the right side not able to help or support.

This actually summarize what happen to our counter attack at the moment. I don't remember how long we have not been able to get a goal with counter attack.

Paqueta was good creating an opportunity at the very beginning. Hakan was trying to dribble with the ball but apparently at that point he has no one that he can pass the ball. Cutrone on left he is not able to dribble fast. Castellijo on right is just far away being useless in the attack.

If we have Pato at the position of Cutrone playing as SS and Cutrone position as CF in front instead of Castellijo. We can already orchestra our counter attack more efficiently as Pato can dribble fast and create space to keep the attack on our side. The 3 attacker 433 spread too thin and not able to work together is something I really don't like. I still think that player with winger rely too much on the personal ability of the player.

vs samp -> hakan's long pass to cutrone

but yes, problem is ... we have weak and slow attackers (cf + suso/sometimes hakan but he play more deep), with not very good dribbling. thats aslo why playing long balls is pretty much pointless.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Leo must have the weekend off by the looks of it

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You're making this sounds far too simple

Lozano is very in demand, Napoli have been working on him with Raiola behind the scenes for a while now, but any potential move would be for the summer. Liverpool too.

Its hard signing such players in winter, hes PSV's most valuable asset not to mention that we cannot do much atm due to FFP

I'm excited to see who Moncada brings

Diawara would be great, he can definitely play a killer ball, whilst some of his strength's are similar to our duo hes more composed and controls tempo better. Can learn from Biglia too :thumbsup:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This has been the most boring mercato in the history of mercati, maybe ever.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This has been the most boring mercato in the history of mercati, maybe ever.

Nah the Gustavo Gomez and Jose Sosa was 10 times worse. 3 month mercato and signing just those two :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah the Gustavo Gomez and Jose Sosa was 10 times worse. 3 month mercato and signing just those two :fp:
The Deulofeu mercato was also very boring.

Damn, what would I give to have a Deulofeu in our starting line up. I'll never get how G could let him go despite his strong will and commitment to stay.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Deulofeu mercato was also very boring.

Damn, what would I give to have a Deulofeu in our starting line up. I'll never get how G could let him go despite his strong will and commitment to stay.

G didn’t let him go, the new management came in (Li, Fassone & Mirabelli) and Barcelona took their option to bring him back from Everton. However, he wasn’t even considered to come back which baffles me. He was wasteful at times but he was the best direct winger Milan has had for a long time, he was tearing up teams at times and causing havoc on the left. I’d still take him right now if we could get him and I’d be excited about him coming.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Deulofeu would be great to have now. He's still young and has shown promise. Can play both wings...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're making this sounds far too simple

Lozano is very in demand, Napoli have been working on him with Raiola behind the scenes for a while now, but any potential move would be for the summer. Liverpool too.

Its hard signing such players in winter, hes PSV's most valuable asset not to mention that we cannot do much atm due to FFP

I'm excited to see who Moncada brings

Diawara would be great, he can definitely play a killer ball, whilst some of his strength's are similar to our duo hes more composed and controls tempo better. Can learn from Biglia too :thumbsup:

PSV is a selling club. Show them the money and they will sell. The question is whether we have enough money. Arnaut should be no more than 15 m while Lozano will be around 35-40.

Status
Not open for further replies.