The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Why would asamoah leave 7uve to sit on milans bench?

Why would he be on bench here? He is better than all our midfielders.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
My only worry with wilshere is that he is injury prone. How has he been in terms of availability?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wilshere instead of fellaini...would be the dumbest choice!!!

Why not both?
Fellaini wilshere asamoah. Thats a great midfield lmao. Lets do it. Biglia bonavulture and kessie. Thats what we need. We need more competition in midfield. More depth. Quality depth.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Congo wants failaini bc he's 6'3... no other reason

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why would he be on bench here? He is better than all our midfielders.

He isnt better than kessie.. he isnt a dm.. he might be a little better than current bonaventura but it doesn’t say much... the LCM position needs a top top player and asamoah isn’t that player.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo wants failaini bc he's 6'3... no other reason

He can be useful for us honestly. Would be useful to troll teams with lmao. Legit. Can be our nzonzi.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He isnt better than kessie.. he isnt a dm.. he might be a little better than current bonaventura but it doesn’t say much... the LCM position needs a top top player and asamoah isn’t that player.

Buddy you are underestimating asamoah. He is being overshadowed by other mids in jube because they have so much quality. He would instantly be our best midfielder. Better than kessie for now. Kessie ofcourse will improve because he is a beast and will very soon be wc.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He can be useful for us honestly. Would be useful to troll teams with lmao. Legit. Can be our nzonzi.

Honest to God, mate... guy is an ogre, fouls and penalties galore. He cant play football!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Honest to God, mate... guy is an ogre, fouls and penalties galore. He cant play football!

Looool. I still remember that run he did rofl. He pushed hard towards the wide area on the left side of the field, only to dribble the ball out of the by-line. He is molto on headers though.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is molto on headers though.

Thats it. mou throws him on and then instructs the team to play route one football... no team in Italy plays football like that much less Milan

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yea true. Isnt he on some crazy wages anyway? Not that he deserves it but good on him. Good for him. He is doing well.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Imagine football without elasticoes :eek:
100% wouldn't watch
#BonaventuraForPresident

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are you aware we signed some Ki guy from Swansea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOmf6Aylm_E
here he is killing colombia :D :D

Also Wilshere is a better player then Bonaventura. More finesse. Bona is very good but right now 100% out of form.

il capitano 선장. I was watching Swansea's FA cup game over the weekend, Ki looks like he would be Montolivo's replacement instead of Kessie's back up. For Kessie's back up I hope we buy low on Renato Sanches, he has no future at Bayern after he goes back there from his loan. Maybe Gattuso can turn him around.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk how good Gattuso as a tactician yet, but as a psychologist, he is a genius. Meanwhile Montella smiled like a bafoon after every losses, that only bought bad vibes.

In the beginning of the season we couldnt play 1 formation right.

Last game we switched to 3 different formations throughout the match, and all of them looked functional.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Per Oracolo

Spanish Candidate wins with 44% of the votes - last week Zidane gave the go-ahead for the sale of @ DaniCeballos46, the player rated by Real Madrid 40 million Euros has proposed to @acmilan. The player likes from last summer, will be an option

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was some epic trolling started by me and Tantalis :lol:
The BEST part was the more ridiculous we got with it (comparing him to elite players etc) the more mad he got :D

Then again that's par for the course from ppl that call everyone they don't like "Nazi's" :proud:

Way to take the credit there :lol::lol:

The funny thing is, GC was saying Kalinic wont score more than 5 goals... now look :lol::lol::lol: He was a jinx

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wilshere, Depay, Ki, Strnic and ppl are happy about that.
Commode expectations really fall to serie B level.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Ki official?

who is he

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Way to take the credit there :lol::lol:

The funny thing is, GC was saying Kalinic wont score more than 5 goals... now look :lol::lol::lol: He was a jinx

You're damn skippy I'm taking credit for it :D

Tantalis was the first to do it to him....then I caught on and started spreading the joke.....This is the second time he got completely trolled into a ban :lol:

The funniest thing is that I think he genuinely can't help himself. Like he always comes back and apologizes for losing his temper and starts off being all polite and respectful and shit....before long he's calling you a white supremacist Nazi etc :proud:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Real Madrid offered Dani Ceballos to milan according to Oracolo, Real wants 40m for the player.

What do you guys think of him?

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Per Oracolo

Spanish Candidate wins with 44% of the votes - last week Zidane gave the go-ahead for the sale of @ DaniCeballos46, the player rated by Real Madrid 40 million Euros has proposed to @acmilan. The player likes from last summer, will be an option

Is this guy good? 40M?
I hope atleast he is better than Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.