Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Suso's agent: "I can confirm that there is an agreement between Milan and Suso for a 4-year contract."
@suso30oficial

Suso's agent: "If Suso will join Milan in January? It's possible. We will see what happens at the end of the transfer window."

YASSSSS!!! :thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
does he play on left or right?

is he better than el shaarawy?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
test.jpg

Can he play a BnB midfielder role for my favorite team, AC Milan?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
love how galliani got on the blower right after our shit defeat asking this agent to leak the story. very convenient timing. one more winger should solve all our problems. meanwhile this illustrious club still cant defend a corner.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He seems like a good passer - just what we need in midfield.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't move anything like a deep center midfielder in the videos I saw.

Call me skeptic

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We signed him and had an agreement before signing Cerci. He was supposed to be our left footed right winger, but the opportunity to get Cerci came so now we have two.

No doubt that Cerci is better option now. There's absolutely no chance he's a deep lying midfielder. I think it's impossible to see him fielded anywhere other than RW.

His passes look good in the compilations but they don't include any of his failed passes so Wr could only wonder how consistent he is. Liverpool fans (most) think he's got potential but they think that he's not going to reach his potential. They're not too unhappy about losing him.

Signing an attacking Spanish 20 year old for free is good for us in all cases. Worst case scenario he will be used like Didac Vila. I have no expectations for him, I don't think he will add anything to our squad next season. I hope signing him means we get rid of some fodder players.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
A young Spanish player(hmm) if the past is anything to go by. No doubt just another trading card.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Doesn't move anything like a deep center midfielder in the videos I saw.

Call me skeptic

only saw him in the videos vs xyz club as RW/Right attackin Mid.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
That great! We should prepare for the future. In 5 years time this are the players who will probably lead milan.

1) DS, 27yo
2) EL, 27yo
3) Suso 21yo
4) Niang 25yo
5) Mastour 21yo
6) Albertazzi 28yo
7) Cristante 24yo(I Hope he wants to come back)

:fp::lol::fp::lol:

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's free, he's young and he has a cool name, welcome :star:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official: Suso to join Milan
Wednesday January 7 2015

Milan will sign Suso from Liverpool when his contract expires this summer, the club's television channel has confirmed.

The Rossoneri have been linked with the Spaniard for a long time, with the 21-year-old out of contract in the summer.

Now Milan Channel has confirmed that a deal has been reached to bring Suso to San Siro. The player will officially join on July 1, and will undergo a medical in the next few weeks.

The Rossoneri could even attempt to bring the Spaniard in January, although it remains to be seen what kind of fee the English club would ask for the player to allow him to end his Anfield stay early.

http://www.football-italia.net/60855/offiial-suso-join-milan

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We signed him and had an agreement before signing Cerci. He was supposed to be our left footed right winger, but the opportunity to get Cerci came so now we have two.

No doubt that Cerci is better option now. There's absolutely no chance he's a deep lying midfielder. I think it's impossible to see him fielded anywhere other than RW.

His passes look good in the compilations but they don't include any of his failed passes so Wr could only wonder how consistent he is. Liverpool fans (most) think he's got potential but they think that he's not going to reach his potential. They're not too unhappy about losing him.

Signing an attacking Spanish 20 year old for free is good for us in all cases. Worst case scenario he will be used like Didac Vila. I have no expectations for him, I don't think he will add anything to our squad next season. I hope signing him means we get rid of some fodder players.

I don't know where you've read they were not unhappy but you are totally wrong . On each Website( Sky Sports, BBC or even Liverpool forums) they are absolutely furious about this transfer. They blame Rodgers heavily and claim that this guy should play in first team.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
trequartista

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
hope Inzaghi moving him in MF...pacey MF like D.Silva :D

kujta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Welcome to the house of mediocre,you will look good like clown when other teams will make fun with you

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
another winger???
i hope he can play mf
we have too many winger :(

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was at Milanello today for the 2nd part of the medicals

Milan want him in January according to Sky and Liverpool might be open to it since they would not have to pay his wages

also -
@Fmcrfast
Suso avrebbe confidato ad Inzaghi di voler essere impiegato a centrocampo. Fonte Di Marzio.

Milan would like to get Suso now because Pippo would like to use him in the midfield according to Di Marzio

This is what that guy said. Its not mentioned in the article on GDM website, but apparently he said it during #calciomercato on sky

seen this posted by milanello, a compilation of this season -

nice considering he only played in the pre sason and occasional cup games

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was at Milanello today for the 2nd part of the medicals

Milan want him in January according to Sky and Liverpool might be open to it since they would not have to pay his wages

also -
@Fmcrfast
Suso avrebbe confidato ad Inzaghi di voler essere impiegato a centrocampo. Fonte Di Marzio.

Milan would like to get Suso now because Pippo would like to use him in the midfield according to Di Marzio

This is what that guy said. Its not mentioned in the article on GDM website, but apparently he said it during #calciomercato on sky

seen this posted by milanello, a compilation of this season -

nice considering he only played in the pre sason and occasional cup games

I remember he was pulling the strings a lot against us. If he can play like Bonaventura then I guess we could try it out.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Went on the Liverpool forum and they were suggesting that he plays much better centrally.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I love how the English press are suggesting that liverpo aren't happy he went for his Medicals early.

Now ok fair enough but the English press has a short memory I mean how many times has Chelsea or man united been accused of dodgy transfer activity or who could forget the tevez and mascherano to west ham incident. Weren't they supposed to have both doing something dodgy along with west ham and it sure as hell didn't bother Liverpool when they signed macherano.

The same news paper that claimed Rodgers would be mad to give up suso are now labelling him a poor mans coutinho. Soooo salty and guess what ... With his contract almost up they barely play him so what's the big deal.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
welcome to milan .
we need players who can dribbling .