laugh.gif

20n_cassano.jpg

CassanoMourinho.jpg

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Rooney committed the worst of all sins that someone from Merseyside can do he joined manchester utd that is a million times worse than cassano being disgusting or balotelli temper tantrums, as for his personality well rooney can be a little bit overly aggressive but that is something that is natured in the epl all the teams half kill themselves in order to get a result.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thats a fair point. It's true that Rooney's behavior has improved over time, but there are many examples of others who have not changed. So, while it is a gamble with balotelli, it isnt with Dzeko because i believe he already has his act together.

Personally I don't see balo as a signing instead of dzeko.

I want dzeko at all cost, even if it means not getting balo. But dinho is not going to be around for ever. We can find a place for balo even if dzeko comes.

Pato - Dzeko - Balotelli

This is :star::star::star:

Rooney wasn't sulking or arguing with his manager.
But he did other things that one could call "acting like a dick"

And his manager wasn't mouninghoee... ferguson knows how to deal with young players. Rooney have a lot to thank him for.

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Personally I don't see balo as a signing instead of dzeko.

I want dzeko at all cost, even if it means not getting balo. But dinho is not going to be around for ever. We can find a place for balo even if dzeko comes.

Pato - Dzeko - Balotelli

This is :star::star::star:

But he did other things that one could call "acting like a dick"

And his manager wasn't mouninghoee... ferguson knows how to deal with young players. Rooney have a lot to thank him for.

I don't like this Pato-Dzeko-Mario lineup. It's never good when the best passer of the 3 forwards playing is the CF. Mario and Pato got bad passing skills and that means we will need another 2 mids behind for scoring.

It's one of Dzeko/Mario, I prefer Dzeko but Mario is a good 2nd option if Dzeko is too costly.

And the Dinho sub should be someone who can create/score like Hazard/Ozil who can play left winger and also the trequarista so that we can change our formations to 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 based on the situation.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Rooney committed the worst of all sins that someone from Merseyside can do he joined manchester utd that is a million times worse than cassano being disgusting or balotelli temper tantrums, as for his personality well rooney can be a little bit overly aggressive but that is something that is natured in the epl all the teams half kill themselves in order to get a result.

isn't joining the team hated most by the team he grew up abs9olutely hatingin effect a good thing.

didnt kno there was any rivalry between everton and man utd

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't like this Pato-Dzeko-Mario lineup. It's never good when the best passer of the 3 forwards playing is the CF. Mario and Pato got bad passing skills and that means we will need another 2 mids behind for scoring.

It's one of Dzeko/Mario, I prefer Dzeko but Mario is a good 2nd option if Dzeko is too costly.

And the Dinho sub should be someone who can create/score like Hazard/Ozil who can play left winger and also the trequarista so that we can change our formations to 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 based on the situation.

I have to disagree on that...

When you have two players like pato and balo the best thing is a CF that can pass...

One of the problems we have with the formation today is the fact that ronnie is the playmaker out on the LW. We are to dependant on him because our CF can't pass. How often do you see borrie, our "target player", give a good pass to either pato or ronnie after the ball have been played to him? Almost never, he can't even hold on to the ball more than 4 seconds.

Look at barca, Ibra is the best passer of him, messi and henry/pedro. I don't know if you watch the barca games but IMO Ibra really does make it easy for messi and the LW.

Pato - Dzeko - Balo would be great man...

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messi and Henry are excellent passers of the ball miles ahead of Pato and Mario. And they have Xavi, Iniesta behind. Players playing as wingers are supposed to have some passing skills too which Pato and Mario lacks. How many goals have we need Borri or Hunter score cos of a pass from the right side ? 0

So playing these 3 together will be good, if we have another solid midfield behind who can pass and distribute the ball. Not our current trio. Else it's gonna be pretty disorganized. We don't have to be llike Madrid buying players and playing them out of position just to play them. Buy a proper playmaker behind Dzeko or Mario as CF and Pato as SS will be much better for us as a team.

Giggidy

Primavera
Reaction score
I have to disagree on that...

When you have two players like pato and balo the best thing is a CF that can pass...

One of the problems we have with the formation today is the fact that ronnie is the playmaker out on the LW. We are to dependant on him because our CF can't pass. How often do you see borrie, our "target player", give a good pass to either pato or ronnie after the ball have been played to him? Almost never, he can't even hold on to the ball more than 4 seconds.

Look at barca, Ibra is the best passer of him, messi and henry/pedro. I don't know if you watch the barca games but IMO Ibra really does make it easy for messi and the LW.

Pato - Dzeko - Balo would be great man...

couple things with this:
1. i dont think that ibra is a better passer than messi. ibra is perhaps better at flicks and short range through balls but messi's vision is far superior and his passing skills are more dynamic.
2.the barca system proves that dzeko,pato, balotelli wouldnt work. pedro is as good a passer as balotelli while ibra's passes>dzeko's and messi's passes >>>> pato's. and even these three would fall apart without xavi and iniesta..the most creative midfield duo in the world (excluding pirlo and seedorf of course :proud:).

so its one or the other between dzeko and balotelli. unless we get fabregas which wont happen..

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agent Raiola in-house by Milan
15.03.2010 22:29 di Antonio Vitiello articolo letto 768 volte 15.03.2010 22:29 by Anthony Vitiello Article read 768 times
Fonte: qsvs - telelombardia.it Source: qsvs - telelombardia.it
© foto di Federico De Luca © photo by Federico De Luca Mino Raiola, agente di Ibrahimovic e Balotelli, è stato avvistato oggi da un giornalista di Telelombardia mentre usciva dalla sede del Milan in via Turati. Mino Raiola, agent for Ibrahimovic and Balotelli, was spotted today by a journalist Telelombardia as he left the seat of Milan in Via Turati. Il procuratore non ha voluto fermarsi per un'intervista, ma telefonicamente ha commentato l'accaduto: "Non cominciate a rompere il… Non ho parlato con il Milan di Balotelli - ha dichiarato Raiola - Ho altri giocatori che rappresento. Sapevo già che uscendo da quella sede voi giornalisti avreste messo in giro queste cose, ma non è così. Non ho voglia di fare polemiche e mettere in piedi cose che stanno bene solo alla stampa italiana. Non lo faccio e non voglio. Come mai non mi sono fermato? Perché non sono mica obbligato a parlare con voi". The prosecutor did not want to stop for an interview, but said the incident by telephone: "Do not start to break ... I have not spoken with Milan for Balotelli - Raiola said - I have other players that I represent. I already knew that coming out that place you'd put journalists around these things, but it is not. I do not want to do polemics and set up things that are good only to the Italian press. I do not do not want to. Why can not I stop? Why I'm not obligated to speak with you. "

Mario's agent was at Milan HQ yesterday apparently. He's not going to stay in Merda for long for sure after the fight with Mourinjho.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Mwahahahaha... :devil2:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
he will play for milan in the future for sure ;)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
couple things with this:
1. i dont think that ibra is a better passer than messi. ibra is perhaps better at flicks and short range through balls but messi's vision is far superior and his passing skills are more dynamic.
2.the barca system proves that dzeko,pato, balotelli wouldnt work. pedro is as good a passer as balotelli while ibra's passes>dzeko's and messi's passes >>>> pato's. and even these three would fall apart without xavi and iniesta..the most creative midfield duo in the world (excluding pirlo and seedorf of course :proud:).

so its one or the other between dzeko and balotelli. unless we get fabregas which wont happen..

Ibra may not be the better passer than messi, but passing is kind of his new job in barca. He doesn't have the same role in barca as in inter, he almost never tries to get past his defender, mostly uses flicks and short range through balls as you mentioned.

That's what I want dzeko to do when he arrives. Try to be our Ibra type of player. And players like balotelli and especially pato, i believe will benefit from that.

But you have valid points and I fully agree with you about the last part. We need a more creative force (like fab) in midfield if we have a attack with Pato - Dzeko - Balo.

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
balo's not called up for intermerda vs chelski.
wonder how leo will handle balo ?

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
balo's not called up for intermerda vs chelski.
wonder how leo will handle balo ?

Superbly. Leo is an excellent man-manager, look at what he did to Dinho. Not to mention he convinced Pato to play on the wing where Ancelloti couldn't. Balotelli needs to come to Milan if he wants to have a future, or at least leave Merda. For those who don't think he would fit, watch this and decide. Balotelli may not be the best passer but If with Dinho on the left providing balls for a 190cm target and a quality midfielder playing as a CAM he would be getting all the service he needs, besides Pato is not completely incomptent when it comes to passing...

Watch that and you will see he doesn't have to be played into position to score, he can dribble in to position and score from all angles.

If Berlusconi can invest some money into him, around 20-30m we could have ourselves are world class striker. Balotelli will leave soon, and he is a self confessed Milan fan. The relationship with Inter at the moment is horrible and there a reports that he and Mourinho have had another fight after he was left out against Chelsea. Morrati will want to keep him at all costs but it would be stupid of him to keep a player that detest the shirt he plays in. A move from Merda is imminent and hope when he decides to Leave B&G are ready to pounce, if he truly is a Milan fan then his preference over clubs such as Chelsea, Man City and his other suitors is going to be Milan. There we have the advantage and then all we need then are funds for the transfer. With Balotelli and Pato we would have 2 of the best, if not the best, talents in the world playing for us! Forza Milan!

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
i do believe his agent told the reporters that its not what u think.anyways i love how he always points at the italy crest instead of the inter one :D.he is a great player young and still has a lot to learn,i say get him.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Rome - Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho unexpectedly left young striker Mario Balotelli out of his squad for Tuesday's crucial Champions League round of 16 tie at Chelsea. Mino Raiola, the agent of the 19-year-old talent told the ANSA news agency Monday that Balotelli was "bitter, sad and disappointed for not playing such an important game."
After recovering from a knee injury, the striker appeared ready to rejoin Inter as they travel to Stamford Bridge with a 2-1 lead from the home leg.
Club president Massimo Moratti earlier had expressed surprise at a possible absence of Balotelli, but Raiola said that the footballer learnt about his exclusion Monday at the training camp and "was given no explanation" although he had no confrontation with the coach.
Mourinho has had several rows with Balotelli, mostly hinging on his discipline and tactical behaviour on the pitch and last week contradicted a club statement that the player was sidelined from a Serie A game due to a fever.
"It would be very easy for me to set everything on fire," Raiola said, "but I think instead that the tones have to be changed.
"In the footballer's interest, we must work to recover the relationship with Mourinho. Mario must absolutely respect the coach's choice, even if he disagrees."

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...as-no-need-for-balotelli-against-chelsea.html

Things are heating up!

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
The only way we'll ever get him is if he lets his contract expire, otherwise Inter will be asking for far too much money, I mean we have no players we could give them, so they'd want 25+ mil for him which we will most likely spend on dzeko. His buyout is probably 50+ mil. We do have a good history of stealing quality players from Inter, but they'd be fools to give him to us for cheap.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The only way we'll ever get him is if he lets his contract expire, otherwise Inter will be asking for far too much money, I mean we have no players we could give them, so they'd want 25+ mil for him which we will most likely spend on dzeko. His buyout is probably 50+ mil. We do have a good history of stealing quality players from Inter, but they'd be fools to give him to us for cheap.

Dzeko apparently going to turn out to be a bidding war, I say for a talent such as Balotelli 25-35m is a good deal, he will be worth way more than that very soon. Example: Pato from Internacional was around 17m when he was 17. Now at 20 he is in excess of 40m. Balotelli is 19 and is playing in a top 3 league, 25-35m is a good asking price. I think he should be a top priority if Inter even hint at selling him.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mario clearly wants to leave and Inter will have no choice but to sell him. So that would reduce the value a lot. It's like Madrid's fire sale of Robben/Snieder/Hunter etc. Robben is worth way more than 25 and Snieder way more than 15, but once other clubs r sure of the inevitable sale, they will play hardball too. And how many teams actually can spend for Mario ? Dont say Real/Barca/City/Chelsea for every player in the world. Real and Barca do not need him. If the player do not want to go to a club you can't force him to go. Chelsea have bigger priorities. Arsenal, United etc won't just spend too much on a player. Wenger's offer for Mario in winter was 18 million. If Inter play hardball and lock Mario out like this, he can do a Pandev and get out for free too. So Mario won't be as expensive as people think if things become worse. We can sign him around 25 million if things go wrong between Merda and him (that's Hunter sale+10 million). Mario(19) Pato(20) with Adiyiah(20) as backup and we have 3 of the most promising attackers playing for us all of a sudden.:). Maybe we can swap an ex Inter/still Inter fan in our team with Mario straight swap. Will solve 2 problems in one go. :D

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I still have a hard time seeing Moratti selling us Balo. I think we may have to get him via another club.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Mario clearly wants to leave and Inter will have no choice but to sell him. So that would reduce the value a lot. It's like Madrid's fire sale of Robben/Snieder/Hunter etc. Robben is worth way more than 25 and Snieder way more than 15, but once other clubs r sure of the inevitable sale, they will play hardball too. And how many teams actually can spend for Mario ? Dont say Real/Barca/City/Chelsea for every player in the world. Real and Barca do not need him. If the player do not want to go to a club you can't force him to go. Chelsea have bigger priorities. Arsenal, United etc won't just spend too much on a player. Wenger's offer for Mario in winter was 18 million. If Inter play hardball and lock Mario out like this, he can do a Pandev and get out for free too. So Mario won't be as expensive as people think if things become worse. We can sign him around 25 million if things go wrong between Merda and him (that's Hunter sale+10 million). Mario(19) Pato(20) with Adiyiah(20) as backup and we have 3 of the most promising attackers playing for us all of a sudden.:). Maybe we can swap an ex Inter/still Inter fan in our team with Mario straight swap. Will solve 2 problems in one go. :D

that sounds great:)
Let's see if something like that will happen, it would be good to get him because he's already adapted to Serie A and is Italian too.
And you're right if we get him we would have three very young attackers with Mario, Pato and Adi, that's always great to have such young players. For sure better than to buy 30 year olds or so.

I'm curious what his agent was doing at our headquarters yesterday, he said it wasn't because of Mario and that he also has other players. I don't know the other players, but at the moment he is the one linked to us.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How is that unbelievable? Both Mourinho and Balotelli have fiery personalities and there have been reports of fighting before. What other reason would Balotelli have been left out for?

Because the article states a source told goal .com.And if that`s not enough u should remember they made up a lot of shit on him in the past that none proved to be true .