Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Happy Bday and Forza Rino! My favorite Milan player.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Happy bday Rino! Absolute Milan legend

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Great video and a very nice gesture from his former teammates.

Yeah. It's very clear how important he was in their squad and how close he was to them. I miss these old fags so much

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan have played down links with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte and spoken of their “great appreciation” for Gennaro Gattuso.

A report in Monday’s paper claimed Gattuso had to reach a cup Final, take Milan to sixth in Serie A and reduce the gap with the sides above them in order to “scare off the ghost of Conte”.

However, a Press review on the Rossoneri’s official website read: “Milan’s main objective is to keep improving and growing.

“The work that awaits Rino Gattuso is still in its most significant phase, and the objective of the Coach, staff and squad is to combine it with our imminent deadlines on three fronts.

“Certainly, there’s great appreciation from the club for the amount of work that Rino Gattuso does every day, both on and off the pitch, and also for his footballing ideas.

In Rino we trust.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

“The work that awaits Rino Gattuso is still in its most significant phase, and the objective of the Coach, staff and squad is to combine it with our imminent deadlines on three fronts.
In Rino we trust.

this doesn't sound good for him.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I love Rino. Call me mad...or drunk on a 1-0 win against a fodder team...but i feel his milan DNA is rubbing onto our players.

Of all the great players I've had the privilege of watching in Milan....Rino was different. He wasn't talented or fast or skillful or anything for that matter...but he was a fighter...and a winner...and a champion - who bled red and black.

I've hated that we've chewed up and spit out so many of our legends...clarence, pippo etc..... but Im praying Rino has a successful spell here...whatever that means.

:proud:

Post of the day for me:thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Marcello Lippi believes Gennaro Gattuso has ‘reenergised’ Milan and is ‘succeeding’ in reviving their fortunes.

Gattuso has led Milan to two wins in their last three games, leaving them just two points behind a Europa League place in Serie A and in the Coppa Italia semi-finals, where they will meet Lazio.

“Napoli? I won’t judge them,” the former Italy boss told La Stampa.

“Squads are built on convictions, projects, ideas… On whether they should rotate more, everyone has their own beliefs.

“Napoli have also had bad luck: think about the double injury of Milik. This Juve as solid as my Juve? After nine years of going trophyless, we got back to winning by combining certain technical qualities: character, mentality, anger, desire and unity, plus psychological and mental compactness.

“However, they’re not my characteristics: they’re characteristics of Juventus. Did I expect Milan to be so far behind? Honestly, no.

“Still, I’m confident they’ll do better in the second half of the season. Gattuso’s succeeded in tough circumstances, reenergising the environment and transmitting his determination.

“In addition, I see a good technical and tactical imprint from him. Rino a student of mine? Some, like Deschamps, Conte or Zidane, coach at very high levels.

“The first thing that comes to mind is that I’m getting old. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but it’s nice to think that I’ve made a mark on them.”

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Slowly picking up the pieces one by one

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who would've thought we would play such an attacking and entertaining football under him? First half was amazing. In the second he should've prepared better subs and earlier. I feel there was a need for Locatelli with fresh legs to keep the momentum...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
243otub.jpg

Schedule