Videogames Thread

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
That DBZ game /drool. Also looking forward to the Spider-Man game.

Reaction score
Apart from FIFA series I go for some racing games (NFS of course, I know it might be lame, but I played it ever since I was a kid, so I don't care) and I like to play hatch/slash. If you guys like this type of games, you should definitely try NieR: Automata. It's my favourite one this year.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
AoE IV confermato!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i did enjoy playing age of empires back in the day, but I liked/played command and conquer more (the first red alerts especially)

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A friend gifted me PUBG today and i got super excited and ofc my fucking shit PC can't run it...FUCK.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Played BOTW. Really great game. Story's kind of short and I do wish there were more bigger and traditional dungeons, but other than that it's all around fantastic. Found a cheap deal for a PS4 so I'm going to give Bloodborne a go too once it arrives.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone here played DA: Origins?

If yes, what is the best (or correct) order to play the DLCs? including the in-campaign ones.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score

If yes, what is the best (or correct) order to play the DLCs? including the in-campaign ones.

I've played it but it was a long time ago.

I do remember that some DLCs were not a part of the actual campaign, as in a separate game/character.

Here is some info from google though:

The following DLC are integrated into the main Origins campaign:

The Stone Prisoner: has a lot of powerful equipment and a powerful companion who can assist you throughout the game complete with banter and contribution to NPC conversations. It's probably the best to do first.

Warden's Keep: when you encounter the "meteor" random encounter, you could pursue this DLC. After beating it, you can exchange the meteor metal for one of the best weapons in the game. You'll also unlock an item storage chest, so this might be a good thing to get early if you just can't bring yourself to sell items.
-----------------------------
You don't need to get the encounter to do the quest (in fact, the encounter itself isn't even part of the DLC), and you don't need the ore before doing the quest to get Starfang, you can always go back to Soldier's Peak whenever you want (prior to the endgame anyway).
----------------------------
Return to Ostagar: bringing companions who were at Ostagar gives more dialogue, so you could wait a bit for this one. "What's an Ostagar?" well, it's a place you'll return to.

Feastday Gifts/Pranks: just a bunch of free items in the shop at camp. Beware: a redheaded rogue companion's personal quest (which yields their best weapon) will not be available if you max Affection before talking the quest out of them. (These super gifts give +50 affection - many of the prank items turn into equippable gear.)

------------------------------------
After completing Dragon Age: Origins, you can play the DLC in this order:

1. Darkspawn Chronicles (or #2 but this one will be more fresh in your mind)
2. Leliana's Song (or #1)
3. Dragon Age: Awakening (expansion -- Darkspawn/Song are tied more closely to Origins while the following two take place after Awakening)
4. Golems of Amgarrak
5. Witch Hunt

The non-Origins DLC campaigns have item unlockables for both Origins and Awakening tied in to achievements. You probably don't want to read too much about the DLCs until beating the game/s. You may also link your game to a Bioware account and download all of the promotional pre-order equipment / flash game rewards for free.

If you're playing a dual-wielding rogue, you might want to do Warden's Keep right after Lothering (or even before finishing it). You get some armor that's nice for backstabbing, but you want a lower tier version of it for a rogue so that it has a lower strength requirement to equip it.

Just make sure you finish up Lothering afterwards, if you skipped any of it.

Note that Awakening, GoA, and WH allow you to import your Warden, or create a new character.

The order you are allowed to import is Origins campaign->Awakening->GoA->WH, this is also the chronological order..

You can choose to skip content, but you cannot import in any other order.

Also, just so you know, DC is an alternate reality where you play as a darkspawn during the final battle, where the Warden did not survive Ostagar, and LS is a version of Leliana's backstory. and both contain spoilers for Origins.

Note that they are completely stand-alone campaigns, and each one unlocks a single item for use in Origins/Awakening.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i loved that game, played it multiple times, even 100%ed it once, but i can't remember shit from it :lol:

spoilers ahead.

all i can remember: the beginning in a house with a dog; the weird warden(?) ritual shit; a camp with 2 dwarves (enchantment? enchantment!); something about a town and something about a tower...maybe a possessed kid ?

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've played it but it was a long time ago.

I do remember that some DLCs were not a part of the actual campaign, as in a separate game/character.

Here is some info from google though:

Thank you!

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Did anyone play the CoD WW2 beta ?

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Anyone here got UFC 2, NHL, or Fifa on ps4 and wanna play?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
If you stop playing video games (and watching anime) you will make much more money

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
If you stop playing video games (and watching anime) you will make much more money

Well, if people stop watching sports and paying for merchandise they could have more money too. Here we are though.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Well, if people stop watching sports and paying for merchandise they could have more money too. Here we are though.

It doesn't work that way

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Excellent game. Best in the series. Abusing the gold and tomes cheat, good times.:proud:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
selecting difficulty level based on skin color

a4Gnmw1_460s.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Anyone else played Xcom 2 War of the chosen? At first I was upset that it was not included in the season pass but after playing it I feel like it's good value. At this point Xcom 2 is such a refined game with quite some depth for what it is without being too complicated.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The new season of Batman from Telltale is amazing. Love the quality of games these guys produce.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Playing Bloodborne and I fucking love it. I love how the game rewards you for being aggressive and actively punishes you for being passive. Swapping the shield for the shotgun is fucking ingenious. Instead of just walking shield up to an enemy to tank a few hits to learn its pattern, you're forced to engage it head on. I could go on and on, but I've only played like 15h. Ill say this though. I've died a lot of times, but not a single one of those deaths have felt unfair. No cheesy boss entrance fall damage, ten enemies shooting projectiles at you on a narrow bridge, no nothing. They were all fair deaths where I was completely at fault. It's fucking brilliant! If it weren't for my need of sleep I'd be playing it still at 4:37 am. Fuck, you have to get it if you have a PS4.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
LawBreakers Free Weekend! PC Only

Starts, 28 September 2017 at 10AM PDT.
Ends, 2 October 2017 at an unknown time.

There's also a 25% Off sale currently running, on both PC and PS4, which ends on the 2 October 2017.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Playing Bloodborne and I fucking love it. I love how the game rewards you for being aggressive and actively punishes you for being passive. Swapping the shield for the shotgun is fucking ingenious. Instead of just walking shield up to an enemy to tank a few hits to learn its pattern, you're forced to engage it head on. I could go on and on, but I've only played like 15h. Ill say this though. I've died a lot of times, but not a single one of those deaths have felt unfair. No cheesy boss entrance fall damage, ten enemies shooting projectiles at you on a narrow bridge, no nothing. They were all fair deaths where I was completely at fault. It's fucking brilliant! If it weren't for my need of sleep I'd be playing it still at 4:37 am. Fuck, you have to get it if you have a PS4.

:thumbsup: one of the best games ever, this gen RE4. I platinumed it, around 120h playtime.
When u finish it U MUST get old hunters dlc, believe me. Actually u should buy it before you finish it, cause it harder on NG+. U can access it near amygdala boss.
Also when you get around 50 lvl try dungeons, there re new bosses and loot to get.

Just stick with it, beginning is hardest, later on u ll get amazing weapons and ll be stronger.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Anyone following Detroit become human? Keeps getting delayed it’s frustrating