The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Chiesa, Barella, Barreca, and Pellegrini.

ItaMilan done right.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Well, if we play 4-3-1-2 then I'm fine with that. If we play 4-3-3 then we fucked up by wasting 40 mil on a position we don't need.

I trust Rino though, whatever they intend to do with him, wing or SS.

BTW if we get Depay then we should field him in a two striker formation. He's dreadful as a LW. Either 442 or 4312.

I don't get this...I've watched Depay a few times this season playing as a winger and he scored/assisted plenty. I've just checked transfermarkt which confirms he spent the majority of the season on the left wing.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
L'Equipe reports that PSG have activated the €36m release clause of Boca Juniors 22 years old forward Cristian Pavon. Barcelona were also ready to pay the release clause but the player chose PSG.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
L'Equipe reports that PSG have activated the €36m release clause of Boca Juniors 22 years old forward Cristian Pavon. Barcelona were also ready to pay the release clause but the player chose PSG.

Lol 36m.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Seriously, he's good but he's not 30 mil good. They paid 10 mil for Pellegrini last summer, now that was a great deal, not sure what Cristante will do for them. We got Kessie for less and Kessie is a much better player.

Cristante had a better season then Kessie last year in terms of goals/assists which justifies the price. There's also a premium because he's young and Italian. Also, Roma loaned Pellegrini to Sassuolo so were just exercising their buyback option which is why he was so cheap.

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I don't get this...I've watched Depay a few times this season playing as a winger and he scored/assisted plenty. I've just checked transfermarkt which confirms he spent the majority of the season on the left wing.

Speaking as a dutch fan where I see him against NTs that are more compact just like is the case with Serie A, I am telling you he's more suited as a CF.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Kessie is not better then Cristante. Second one scored 12 all round this year I think. Sad loss for milan you'll see. Monchi doesnt pay 30mln. He refused jube also.
Also Chiesa over Depay for me all the way

Bruh..

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Speaking as a dutch fan where I see him against NTs that are more compact just like is the case with Serie A, I am telling you he's more suited as a CF.

Maybe...but that doesn't detract from the fact he's had a terrific season at Lyon where's he's been banging in the goals playing mostly LW.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Italian football agent Beppe Bozzo is acting as a middleman in trying to bring almost 27-year old Italian international striker Simone Zaza to AC Milan. Currently on a deal with Valencia until June 2021, former Juventus hitman is still tracked by Torino as well.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Italian football agent Beppe Bozzo is acting as a middleman in trying to bring almost 27-year old Italian international striker Simone Zaza to AC Milan. Currently on a deal with Valencia until June 2021, former Juventus hitman is still tracked by Torino as well.

I will be absolutely livid if they sign this cunt

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
MemphIs?????????????

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Valencia are interested in Bacca so a player exchange would be perfect. Zaza's left footed and a great backup. Grinta levels off the charts too. Obviously we'd still need to sign a top striker.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
rai sport says we have deal with lyon for depay 30+10 mil and depay will earn 4.5 mil

Not a bad gamble. Covers a need and maybe we are lucky and he explodes in Serie A. Not the most inspiring of signings but solid :thumbsup:

He can play LW/SS/CF which is good for squad depth.

We still need to sign top CF(Not Zaza:fp::fp:) and top MF to replace Bonaventura.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe...but that doesn't detract from the fact he's had a terrific season at Lyon where's he's been banging in the goals playing mostly LW.

He did play mostly on the wing but he was better centrally

CF/SS
9 goals, 7 assists in 8 starts

LW/AML
10 goals, 9 assists in 27 starts

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

I guess Suso stays for now.

Pavon was always a dream... our name is in the gutters and all of the elite clubs wanted him. Not surprising.

Chiesa would be a fantastic signing for starting RW.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
rai sport says we have deal with lyon for depay 30+10 mil and depay will earn 4.5 mil

How reliable are rai sessheva?

I hope to god this is true.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Valencia are interested in Bacca so a player exchange would be perfect. Zaza's left footed and a great backup. Grinta levels off the charts too. Obviously we'd still need to sign a top striker.

We need top CF not another rotation CF...

We have Cutrone, Silva, Bacca, Kalinic already.... Zaza isn't better than any of them.

:fp:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
if a 4.5m/yr player flops we're a bit fucked :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I'll wait til SKY gets in on that deal, before I start considering done.

If they say nothing tonight, then it's unlikely doneat this point

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Slight correction. They say we have a deal with Depay, and now we have to convince Lyon, who will ask for 40 million.

IMO, Aulas will ask for 50.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
He did play mostly on the wing but he was better centrally

CF/SS
9 goals, 7 assists in 8 starts

LW/AML
10 goals, 9 assists in 27 starts

Great...everybody saying he's a shit winger should take note. The fact he's a killer in multiple positions makes him a must buy.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Slight correction. They say we have a deal with Depay, and now we have to convince Lyon, who will ask for 40 million.

IMO, Aulas will ask for 50.

The excitement lasted a whole 3 minutes

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We need top CF not another rotation CF...

We have Cutrone, Silva, Bacca, Kalinic already.... Zaza isn't better than any of them.

:fp:

Yeah...which is precisely why I said he'd be a great backup but we'd still need a top striker :fp:

Mirabelli already said 2 forwards will be sold to fund a great striker and Bacca doesn't want to leave Spain. We need 3 strikers i.e. top striker, Zaza and Cutrone especially since Gattuso's considering playing 2 upfront. If Bacca decides to return and we don't get Zaza I'd be equally happy. One things for sure, Bacca/Zaza are better backups than Kalinic/Silva because they can actually score.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Grazie Mirabelli. So much for the 'experienced' players arriving.

That's what Reina and possibly Fellaini are for ;) Also, Gattuso clarified by experienced he meant young players who've played a couple hundred games. Depay and Immobile fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.