The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
This Reina-hate. Seriously guys, I don't get it.

When Juve has Buffon and signs Szczesny, one of the best goalkeepers in 16/17-season, people are like: Yeah if you want to compete in different competitions you need more than one good gk in your squad. Hey – that's how big teams have it going.

But when we sign Reina, one of the best goalkeepers in 17/18, people are like: I don't understand why we sign Reina if not to replace Donna. Now that he won't go we're screwed because Reina has huge wage and is old.

C'mon guys. First of all, we can all agree that having Antonio and Storari as our 2nd and 3rd gk is not exactely helping us. Secondly, this team lacks people with leader-mentality and experience in big clubs. Having a real young gk, Reina is the one who brings exactely that to our gk-roaster. Where's the problem? What am I getting wrong that people seem to be so much against Reina?

And don't tell me it's simply about the wage. Fuck the wage when it's invested in high-quality. It's not like we're paying 1M to A. Donnarumma. It's damned Reina, one of the best goalkeepers of last season we're talking about. He's a professional, a true role-model on and off the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised if Donna is going to take a huge leap like Romagnoli did under the tutelage of Bonucci.

:thumbsup:

Agreed. Reina is a great signing for free given the experience, leadership and quality he brings. He was easily top 3 GK in the league last season.

If Donnarumma leaves then we have an instant replacement who cost nothing without downgrading quality. If he stays we have 2 of the leagues best GKs who will raise each others performances. Win-win situation. Training alongside Reina will also make Donnarumma a better GK in the long term. Just like Bonucci has taken Romagnoli's game to the next level.

The only sticking points are the wages but what business is that of anybody's? It's not like they're personally paying out of their own pocket. If you want to sign quality players you have to pay them what their worth. Otherwise they'll go somewhere else.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
according to Corriere dello Sport Milan and Chelsea will exchange players. Donnarumma for Morata

I'd say, a loan swap.

That'd ideal for now. Both Morata and Snek are very shaky lately

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Di Marzio says he was told that a new shareholder is close to arriving at Milan

As always, SKY talks when there is something to say.

But we knew this... But good to get confirmation. I still think it's Rosso

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Agreed. Reina is a great signing for free given the experience, leadership and quality he brings. He was easily top 3 GK in the league last season.

If Donnarumma leaves then we have an instant replacement who cost nothing without downgrading quality. If he stays we have 2 of the leagues best GKs who will raise each others performances. Win-win situation. Training alongside Reina will also make Donnarumma a better GK in the long term. Just like Bonucci has taken Romagnoli's game to the next level.

The only sticking points are the wages but what business is that of anybody's? It's not like they're personally paying out of their own pocket. If you want to sign quality players you have to pay them what their worth. Otherwise they'll go somewhere else.
What about Strinic? Do you like that transfer?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Maybe we can find more shit, shitter sponsors then diesel and puma now.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Gelson is the only player who deserves an explicit fight for (probably already lost).
The problem is we can't hide ourselves this time, everybody looking at our team know that we just need experienced players in key positions.

My Wishlist : Immobile, Gelson / Willian, Keita, Ceballos, Badelj + a gift from les triades (bring back yannick Carrasco). #inLiWeTrust

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
As always, SKY talks when there is something to say.

But we knew this... But good to get confirmation. I still think it's Rosso

Who is rosso?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Oracolo was first to tell,their story is that li will sell 40 now and then the rest like tohir did.

they're apparently going to release the story tomorrow.

By the sounds of it, the investor is from China, and not Italy... at least that's how I took their latest tweet.

milk and cookies of the Good night, our @ edozjg86 from China is following a hot track on the next novelty of the partner, from him it is deep night but not spring #staytuned that tomorrow we will have very important news! It will be a long night ⏰

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We sold Niang for 18+m, Bacca will leave for around the same.

Who exactly did we botch a sale on w new mgmt?

Actually Niang was sold for 15m total (2m loan fee + 13m obligation) whilst Villareal probably won't exercise their option for Bacca.

But anybody who can get 13m for Lapadula, 2m for Vangioni, 3m for Ely & 5m for Sosa is a wizard in my books. It'll be interesting to see how much Mirabelli can squeeze from selling some high value players this summer.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
For the moment, there isn’t any big news regarding Milan about transfers. Milan is waiting on the new shareholder who will arrive soon, and other situations like the verdict of UEFA in Nyon, which will be on the 19th of June. [@DiMarzio]

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Mirabelli has to go in balls deep for this one. No better free pic up that would suit our midfield needs. A player that can score and assist in equal numbers.

:thumbsup: Plenty of Serie A experience too (Sampdoria, Udinese & Novara).

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Mirabelli has to go in balls deep for this one. No better free pic up that would suit our midfield needs. A player that can score and assist in equal numbers.

:thumbsup: Plenty of Serie A experience too (Sampdoria, Udinese & Novara). Plus he's defensively strong too.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
lol no

Kessie destroyed him...we have a gem in him...but we need to rest him more and to do this we have to sign a good backup for him

ALSO

LEMAR signed for atletico madrid.....

No suso for them it seems

Kessie is a great prospect but I wouldn't read too much into one game. There were also a number of games this season where he looked sub par. Radja has consistently been a top 3 midfielder in Serie A for several years now.

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they're apparently going to release the story tomorrow.

By the sounds of it, the investor is from China, and not Italy... at least that's how I took their latest tweet.

milk and cookies of the Good night, our @ edozjg86 from China is following a hot track on the next novelty of the partner, from him it is deep night but not spring #staytuned that tomorrow we will have very important news! It will be a long night ⏰

i just read it ,they are waiting news from china but that doesnt mean new in . is from there lets see

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Radja is better than everyone in our mid

Kessie is nothing compared to him right now

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
What about Strinic? Do you like that transfer?

I fucking love it. Strinic is probably the single greatest transfer in Milan's history. Signing Strinic > signing Nesta + Pirlo + Seedorf + Inzaghi + Kaka + Sheva combined.

Bravo Mirabelli aka Thumbellina :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.