The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
As dramatic as ever:

donnarumma-milan-banner-1.png

474D970500000578-5177385-image-a-4_1513241176725.jpg

As joyful as ever:

558265-d11ec4345677c4b5194587ca4708792a.jpeg

As scummy as ever:

58ca7f3a7e212_121342231.jpg

:star::star:Rumour Commode Ventidue:star::star:

971033_full-lnd.jpg

THE COMMODE IS WHERE THE ACTION IS!

We begin from where we ended.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First for Dollarumma to PSG in January

... or any other buyer interested, to get him out is the most important thing.

The drama needs to stop, Donnarumma and his entourage (I do give Donnarumma the responsibility for Raiola, he is old and important enough) can´t shut up, so he needs to leave.

Last edited:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hope Donna stands up and sacks Pig Mino. His career is here.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

The drama needs to stop, Donnarumma and his entourage (I do give Donnarumma the responsibility for Raiola, he is old and important enough) can´t shut up, so he needs to leave.

Tath's the perfect conclusion

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Woo

No naming jinx lottery like last commode!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
So Cristante turned out a pretty nice talent so far. He has 8 goals so far this season as well...
Merda and Ladri wants to buy him

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Calciomercato is reporting that Juventus are offering 40m + Szczesny for Donnarumma.
I would rather we were relegated to Serie C than this happening

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Calciomercato is reporting that Juventus are offering 40m + Szczesny for Donnarumma.

That's at least 30 millions bellow what we should be getting for him. They are trying their luck, probably banking on the fact that there's friction between the management and Donna's cunt manager.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Regarding Hakan. I'd still want to see him under Gattuso. Remember Kalinic has been very good under Rino's system so far. January is early for anyone to leave, remember injuries are still a thing. Expect Dollar... And that's only because the dude offers many distractions to the team.

He either shuts down Raiola(preferably sacking him) or moves on. No in-between.

For January I think a LW and CM on loan would be perfect. My votes go to Deu and Fofana. Preferably with options for both.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

I feel like Raiola and Donnarumma episode this summer definitely affected our mercato.

Clubs began to hardball with us and it seemed like we lost momentum.

I really hope Donnarumma and his brother leaves. I don't believe this is how the club should be ran: signing useless siblings to cater to agents / family of players.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

80 million + szczesny and they got a deal

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If i remember correctly Szczesny is on quite high wages, not as enormous as Donna´s but still ... I´d prefer a much higher summ and Szczesny as a loan with option.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I'd tell Juve to get fucked unless it was a £100 million instant cash. Dollarrumma can rot on the bench until 2021 if he wants to take on the club.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I don't believe this is how the club should be ran: signing useless siblings to cater to agents / family of players.

a billionaire's vanity project is ok to run this way i think

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If i remember correctly Szczesny is on quite high wages, not as enormous as Donna´s but still ... I´d prefer a much higher summ and Szczesny as a loan with option.

Yea, I'd still rather get someone like Perin with an older experienced keeper to fill in in case of the injury, I actually think Pepe Reina for free would be good.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Szczesny> perin + reina

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: UEFA have rejected Milan's VA agreement.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
UEFA statement: "The investigation chamber of the independent UEFA Club Financial Control Body analyzed the request presented by AC Milan regarding the voluntary agreement required by the Financial Fair Play (FFP)."

"After a careful examination of all the documentation represented and explanations provided, the Chamber decided to conclude the voluntary agreement with AC Milan."

"In particular the Chamber has considered that, to date, there are still some uncertainties regarding the refinancing of the debt that must be repaid by October 2018 and the financial guarantees provided by the major shareholders."

"AC Milan will continue to be subject to the current monitoring and the situation will be assessed again in the first months of 2018."

"will be assessed again in 2018". Sounds like this UEFA stuff is all BS. They won't do anything like they do nothing to other big clubs around Europe.

Last edited:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
UEFA statement: "The investigation chamber of the independent UEFA Club Financial Control Body analyzed the request presented by AC Milan regarding the voluntary agreement required by the Financial Fair Play (FFP)."

"After a careful examination of all the documentation represented and explanations provided, the Chamber decided to conclude the voluntary agreement with AC Milan."

"In particular the Chamber has considered that, to date, there are still some uncertainties regarding the refinancing of the debt that must be repaid by October 2018 and the financial guarantees provided by the major shareholders."

"AC Milan will continue to be subject to the current monitoring and the situation will be assessed again in the first months of 2018."

"will be assessed again in 2018". Sounds like this UEFA stuff is all BS. They won't do anything like they do nothing to other big clubs around Europe.

I think they do impose some sanctions regarding transfers (not to PSG).

ie. Roma having to make 50 million by June 30th, so they sold Salah to Liverpool to meet that. Inter only being able to spend what they receive from transfer sales, etc. I don't know how non-Italian clubs were affected though.

And I believe there are also some rules about not being able to play new players you but in a European competition. I think Inter had to drop 4 of their new buys from Europa League.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think they do impose some sanctions regarding transfers (not to PSG).

ie. Roma having to make 50 million by June 30th, so they sold Salah to Liverpool to meet that. Inter only being able to spend what they receive from transfer sales, etc. I don't know how non-Italian clubs were affected though.

And I believe there are also some rules about not being able to play new players you but in a European competition. I think Inter had to drop 4 of their new buys from Europa League.

But Roma spent more than the 50m they sold Salah for. Inter still spent around 70m or so this summer on Skriniar, Valero, Vecino, Dalbert this summer and sold none of their top players. And they are in the same situation. It's all BS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.