AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

exTas

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello!
I just bought the Cuore Rossonere card as I'm going to Milan to study italian for 3 months. I will have no problems buying tickets via the official website? I will get my hands on tickets to the derby, roma away, juve away and so on without any problems at all?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hello!
I just bought the Cuore Rossonere card as I'm going to Milan to study italian for 3 months. I will have no problems buying tickets via the official website? I will get my hands on tickets to the derby, roma away, juve away and so on without any problems at all?

derby tickets to coure rossonero holders starts on Monday, November 3rd. Let us know how smoothly it goes.

Date of Sale:
From October 29th to November 2nd: sale reserved for 2nd green ring Season Ticket Holders, who can buy another ticket for any other stadium sector.
On the occasion of the match Milan-Inter the 2nd Green Ring will be reserved for Away fans of FC Inter.
From November 3rd to November 9th: sale reserved for Cuore Rossonero holders who can purchase a maximum of 3 other tickets, only for other Cuore Rossonero holders.
From November 10th to November 14th: sale reserved for Cuore Rossonero holders who can purchase a maximum of 3 other tickets, also for people who are NOT Cuore Rossonero holders.
From November 15th: free sale

http://www.acmilan.com/en/tickets/how_to_purchase

Reaction score
Ok so i have a cuore rossonero card. I try to buy a ticket online from acmilan.com and i get this message: There are no promotions available for this card.

I understand whats the problem.

Reaction score
Ok so i have a cuore rossonero card. I try to buy a ticket online from acmilan.com and i get this message: There are no promotions available for this card.

I understand whats the problem.

which section are you looking for?

Reaction score
For anyone with a cuore rossonero card, may I ask if there's still seat available for Tribuna d'Onore Rosso?

Much appreciated!

Reaction score
I got me a ticket for the derby!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!

I got it with the cuore rossonero card. secondo annelo arancio near the curva sud

For anyone with a cuore rossonero card, may I ask if there's still seat available for Tribuna d'Onore Rosso?

Much appreciated!

right now there are still 16 places for Tribuna d'Onore Rosso

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got me a ticket for the derby!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!

I got it with the cuore rossonero card. secondo annelo arancio near the curva sud

right now there are still 16 places for Tribuna d'Onore Rosso

Arghhh I would love to get one! When you sign up for the Cuore Rossonerro online, do you get the member number immediately?

Reaction score
Yes. Today i bought a cuore rossonero card for my wife also so she could get a ticket too. After 20-30 minutes or so (they check the photo and stuff) i got an email with her card number and i used that to buy her ticket.

Reaction score
Yes. Today i bought a cuore rossonero card for my wife also so she could get a ticket too. After 20-30 minutes or so (they check the photo and stuff) i got an email with her card number and i used that to buy her ticket.

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can get stadium tours on match days? was going to try and get one before the inter game.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Are there any places left for Curva Sud for derby with Inter? What is the prize for members of Cuore Rossonero card? How long does it take to get your card or can you get it in Cassa Milan?

Reaction score
Derby ticket

I'm trying to buy a ticket from the website for the Derby, shows there are only seats in section 224, then when trying to select a ticket (of which it says only 1 is available), there is a "communications error", and I can't follow through with the purchase. Is the match sold out? If so, is there any other way to get a ticket? Or are there more tickets available for Cuore Rossonero card holders? I'm coming from Miami and would hate to not be able to go. Thanks for any help.
------
Edit: I was able to purchase a ticket through milanpoint...at least I think I was able to. When I was checking out there was no spot to put my credit card information, and I was still able to complete the order....do I pay the day I pick it up? Can't really find anything about this on their site.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

exTas

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey!
Does anyone know which section Curva Sud will be at this weekend in Genoa? I have no clue which ticket to buy and their stadium has two away sections... Also, how does it work with curva sud and bus arrangements etc to away games? Cheers

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Booked flights for Roma game on the 10th of May. :cool:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
B7PNPH7IgAAXZGL.png:large

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, I am trying to buy tickets for the Milan v. Inter game on April 19th. I don't really want to buy it from an outside source as I don't trust it, but when I go to the Milan site the only option I get is the Milan v. Parma game.
Please help

I want to sit somewhere in the middle in the 200's does anyone know which section of the stadium I should be looking at? also Im assuming the fans are separated or no? if so obviously i would like to sit in the Milan side

Thanks!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys, I am trying to buy tickets for the Milan v. Inter game on April 19th. I don't really want to buy it from an outside source as I don't trust it, but when I go to the Milan site the only option I get is the Milan v. Parma game.
Please help

I want to sit somewhere in the middle in the 200's does anyone know which section of the stadium I should be looking at? also Im assuming the fans are separated or no? if so obviously i would like to sit in the Milan side

Thanks!

It's inter vs Milan. Meaning merda home game. Meaning you should check their site for tickets. (NSFW) - http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

For view on a seat/sector click on white rings(eyes) here - http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en

Curvas are separated but overall fans are side by side. Lot of families have different preferences in their teams and go to games together. :)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's inter vs Milan. Meaning merda home game. Meaning you should check their site for tickets. (NSFW) - http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

For view on a seat/sector click on white rings(eyes) here - http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en

Curvas are separated but overall fans are side by side. Lot of families have different preferences in their teams and go to games together. :)

PERFECT!! Thanks a lot for the help, i will look into this!

I also have a co-worker that happens to be a member of the Inter Milan fan club who said he can get me tickets since he is going as well. If that falls through I will check those websites.

Thanks again for the help!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I keep getting "Details for at least one ticket are necessary in order to proceed." even though I insert my details. Help?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Hi guys I wanted to buy tickets for the derby on the 13th. Since it's technically an away game for us , will there be very few tickets available for milan fans ? Will it be difficult to get tickets ? When will they put them on sale ? Where do I get them from? I know I sound like a noob but I have been waiting to go to San Siro for 10 years and since I will be in Europe during the Derby there is no chance in hell that I want to miss this . Just wanna have the ticket in my hands as soon as I can !

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi guys I wanted to buy tickets for the derby on the 13th. Since it's technically an away game for us , will there be very few tickets available for milan fans ? Will it be difficult to get tickets ? When will they put them on sale ? Where do I get them from? I know I sound like a noob but I have been waiting to go to San Siro for 10 years and since I will be in Europe during the Derby there is no chance in hell that I want to miss this . Just wanna have the ticket in my hands as soon as I can !

Check merda site. They will be selling tickets.