Evaluation on our current transfer progress

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chivu, Nesta, D.Cisse, Inzaghi , Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho
Braida have to hurry with the surprise because the other teams is faster than us see the case of inter who took 2 important players, ibra and crespo and manchester utd is in the chase of Torres too.
Anyway i think Braida waith`s the second leg with Red Star Belgrade too see if we go trough the group stage.But he has to hurry because we need also a young defender,the defensive line is too old and several players has to be replaced like Cafu,Maldini and Costacurta.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Chill out...the transfer talks are allready made. Its just the 23 of August what`s keeping them shut !!!

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
p_Maldini_3 said:
do any of you know what day alessandro nesta was purchased from lazio by milan? this transfer took the world by storm by the way. everybody in italy except milanista was saying 'hell no' in the same breath.

do you know what day it was my milanista brethren?

THAT DAY WAS AUGUST 31ST, THE LAST DAY OF THE SUMMER TRANSFER PERIOD.

the fact is, we have 2 weeks remaining in the transfer season, so do not complain about lack of activity until sept 1st, which i will guarantee that most of you will be satisfied.

dont blame milan for the loss of zambrotta, the fact of the matter is that juve did NOT want to sell him to us knowing that he would kick their ass 1-2 years down the line.

so my final words of the matter being, DONT BITCH UNTIL SEPT 1ST, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BITCH ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL JOIN YOU IF NEED BE, BUT LET THE MEN WHO HANDLE THE CLUB DO EXACTLY THAT, HANDLE THE CLUB...

i agree with wot all u said. do u realy think that a player would give up champions league football 2 play 4 milan. wen we r in 4 sure then we wil sign players. i got faight n so should every1 in the milan board

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, maldini, pixy, dejo
heh,
torres is not in position 2 play in CL in atletico 2 - as the mather of fact - he did't play CL ever!

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
mos-milan said:
Agree!!!But i believe there will be a Braida surprise!Come on...Sheva left.We are a big,big club!I don't think Berlu will displease fans!!!A world class striker will come and i think he will be the one that is less discussed or rumored hopefully!!!I would be very pissed off if this didn't happen!!!
Even in championship manager 2006 he (Berlu) demands world-class players!!!
The game is sufficiently realistic!!!:) :) :) !!!

in my second season on fm 06 i am milan i signed torres for 30mil, also i used to buy kaka before he came here i brought riquelme for barcelona before they actually signed him and quite a few other players i signed on older games have actually gone to the team i signed them for in real life.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
As soon as we qualify or IF we enter the champions league, I want to see some new faces. Each day is another disapointment as a Milan tifosi because more and more players become unavailable. I want to believe that Torres is going to join us and maybe another decent striker and defender, that would shut me up I promise :D. Please Berlu bring us someone and show that Milan have what it takes to be back on centre stage reaching finals every year and hopefully winning them. Lets change what A.C. stands for. Ace Club Not Aged Club. Forza Milan

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
djura.net said:
heh,
torres is not in position 2 play in CL in atletico 2 - as the mather of fact - he did't play CL ever!

But he'll play if he come here :tongue: ;)

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
we're all in the same position:sick and tired of reading all those transfer rumours connecting a lot of players with AC Milan.But to be honest the main reason why we haven't finished purchasing players is the Calcipoli scandal.Also Berlusconi knows that we desperately need world-class striker and i'm sure we'll get one.But i am worried about defence.Maldini is good but he's often injured.Billy has no quality that we need in the CL.No comment for Favalli.Gallas would change the situation but now it looks like he's staying with Chelsea.We could have been more persistent in his case...
I know that all of us are a little bit frightened by the situation but please be patient and wait until the 1.9. and we'll make judgements then...

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
transfer talk isn't that old... compared to Maldini or Inzaghi...

and Baggio 2 ;) :tongue:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
DugiNesta said:
But he'll play if he come here :tongue: ;)

If we pass red star :D

Milanesta_MKD

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan players
Maldini said:
lol im so sick of reading this transfer bullshit that i dont read it anymore :tongue: best soloution...

Im waiting to end transfer season and everything its gonna be allright

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Friend of mine living in Como, quite close to Milano, says that everyone there feels that Milan is going to come out with a huge bang that will shake the transfer market...I was talking to him on msn earlier today and he told me that now there is little doubt that our main buy will be either Ronaldinho or Tevez. The main objective, i.e. Ronaldinho, is closer to Milan.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Il wait until the transfer perior is over..then im gonna point the guns at our shitie management:D

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
ACMRULE! said:
Friend of mine living in Como, quite close to Milano, says that everyone there feels that Milan is going to come out with a huge bang that will shake the transfer market...I was talking to him on msn earlier today and he told me that now there is little doubt that our main buy will be either Ronaldinho or Tevez. The main objective, i.e. Ronaldinho, is closer to Milan.
Also have that feeling, but I really think we shouldn't get Ronaldinho...

Perhaps Cassano ;) (I wish)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Definitely not Cassano. He's a head case.

We certainly don't need one of those while recovering from the loss of Sheva. We have to get used to playing without him first.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I assume that if we're buying Ronaldinho then Kaka' will become our 2nd striker.

Nice idea in theory, but anyone who watches ronaldinho knows he is selfish and NOT a match winner.

And he'll be a bad influence on Kaka'.

What you'll get is the Kaka' and Ronaldinho show, where they turn Milan into a circus rather than a working (and winning) football team.

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Interesting interview given by a Barca insider who coud be their future manager in the next elections...
http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=110970

Here he says that after two, three years a world class player may feel satisfied and would want to change club. Then he said that the econimical issues also play a part in a player's career.

Dunno about you, but to me it seems that something's up...

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Latest rumours say we're after Iaquinta.

My take:
--even allowing for the possibility of a 'Braida surprise' etc., IMO we're not getting Ronaldinho; w. the recent shake-ups Milan's simply not strong enough to pull this off

--excepting the Torres Fan Club here, there hasn't been any official move for him or even hints of it; then there's Atletico's 28m+ price-tag which is more to ward off buyers than anything else + I don't see management risking that dough on an essentially untried player... + besides, he's too young ;)

--if Real succeed in signing Reyes then Ronaldo will be pushed out the door; Adriano's agent also said he's not going (even if you don't believe him, Martins, Cruz + Recoba are much more likely to move)... all of which means Ronaldo could be coming at a Milan Channel near you :rolleyes:

--failing that, Iaquinta... or another no-name

I hope I'm wrong, but the 3rd looks most likely :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RedBlackSoul

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ACMRULE! said:

Keep dreaming, Barcelona will make more money and win more trophies with ronaldinho than any figure we can deliever to them. And fact is Tevez is basically owned by chelsea owner Ibiohanivach, he's just letting him develop further in the argentinian league.

Basically our best choice now is to opt for a forward like Torrez, rather than Ronoldo, or whoaver else.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
milan*7 said:
Better Iaquinta then Ronaldo. He might shine @ Milan ;)

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Iaquinta just isn't good enough, no way. Ronaldo is over the hill and not a long term option. We need to buy someone young: Torres, Tevez, Adriano seem the main options left.

Regarding Ronaldinho I believe Milan may be trying to tempt him but it all depends on his contract situation with Barca and they will want to keep him. Okay he had a poor world cup but he drove Barca to back to back la liga titles and the CL and any team in the world would love to have him.

Hopefully something will happen after the Belgrade game but it's all so last minute that any new signings will have to adjust quickly.

Reaction score
Ronaldo may come on the cheap for u guys ... Real wouldnt mind offloading him on sum sort of deal ..

FORGET about R .10 , he's going nowhere , @least this season ..

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RedBlackSoul said:
Keep dreaming, Barcelona will make more money and win more trophies with ronaldinho than any figure we can deliever to them. And fact is Tevez is basically owned by chelsea owner Ibiohanivach, he's just letting him develop further in the argentinian league.

Basically our best choice now is to opt for a forward like Torrez, rather than Ronoldo, or whoaver else.

You underestimate Berlusconi's willpower my friend. If Berlusconi is directing the transfer market for Milan, I really think nothing is impossible.
I cant guarantee it will be Ronaldinho, but rest assured that a big signing is on its way.
And if Iaquinta comes, dont be fooled, he wont come alone.....a big name will accompany him.
I have been following Milan for many many years, and I can tell you that in the last five years especially, Milan has really manouvred intellingently on the transfer market. And if u think Milan will settle in being in the shadow of Inter you r mistaken. After Sheva's departure the management has felt it is their duty to deliver something huge to the fans...and that is exactly what they r planning to do...have patience...
Milan didnt make an official offer for Ibrahimovich...dont you think that they have someone else in mind, just as big a name or even bigger....? :)

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
ACMRULE! said:
You underestimate Berlusconi's willpower my friend. If Berlusconi is directing the transfer market for Milan, I really think nothing is impossible.
I cant guarantee it will be Ronaldinho, but rest assured that a big signing is on its way.
And if Iaquinta comes, dont be fooled, he wont come alone.....a big name will accompany him.
I have been following Milan for many many years, and I can tell you that in the last five years especially, Milan has really manouvred intellingently on the transfer market. And if u think Milan will settle in being in the shadow of Inter you r mistaken. After Sheva's departure the management has felt it is their duty to deliver something huge to the fans...and that is exactly what they r planning to do...have patience...
Milan didnt make an official offer for Ibrahimovich...dont you think that they have someone else in mind, just as big a name or even bigger....? :)

i am not so sure that they have a big-name lined up braida is meant to have a surprise for us i dont think that iaquinta can be considered a surprise, the so-called surprise could be ronaldinho,torres,ronaldo or someone else but if we sign iaquinta i hope we also get someone else.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
milan*7 said:

My take:
--even allowing for the possibility of a 'Braida surprise' etc., IMO we're not getting Ronaldinho; w. the recent shake-ups Milan's simply not strong enough to pull this off

--excepting the Torres Fan Club here, there hasn't been any official move for him or even hints of it; then there's Atletico's 28m+ price-tag which is more to ward off buyers than anything else + I don't see management risking that dough on an essentially untried player... + besides, he's too young ;)

--if Real succeed in signing Reyes then Ronaldo will be pushed out the door; Adriano's agent also said he's not going (even if you don't believe him, Martins, Cruz + Recoba are much more likely to move)... all of which means Ronaldo could be coming at a Milan Channel near you :rolleyes:

--failing that, Iaquinta... or another no-name

I hope I'm wrong, but the 3rd looks most likely :rolleyes:
I'm quite sure you missed a few things...

So yes, you're wrong
;)

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LATEST
Just heard on Sky that at the moment Milan represantitives are in Brazil negotiating for TEVEZ!

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
SHIT! :mad: I'm going to have to like this guy... I'm going to shout his goals.. :cry: :cry:

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
yeah i admit that i prefer torres, i didn't like ihm in the world cup, he didn't play well, and he doesn't have the class of torres.
but i would like to discuss other thing
everybody is saying that we need a defender, and i'm not sure about it, but if we think that :
right : we have bonera and cafu
center : nesta and kala, maldini, simic and costacurta for subs.
left : serginho and jankulovski
since we are blinded in midfield, janku can play as a defender, so i think that we can handle it with the same team we're having now, also, brocchi could play at right defense, and bonera as a full back, if nesta is injured (which happens a lot isn't it).

Reaction score
Fav. Players
My IDOL: Roberto Baggio. Then Maldhini, NESTA, BUFFON, GUTTUSO
Milan loosing in transfer market

This is something never happened in Milan's illustrious history. Milan actually loosing players in the market to clubs like even inter. I think milan should raise price of offering if they wantto compete. Or.....they can do the Italian way. Thats right...like the World Cup, win the CL.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Well spending obscene money for players isn't always the best way to go - i.e. Real Madrid and Chelsea. Milan always wants players who want to play for Milan not players who want and demand the biggest checks.

We will not be signing a big time players until after the game w/ Red Star on the 22nd. If we go through then there's a good chance we'll sign a big name. If not then prepare for unproven talents like Sobis to be the last of the signings.

Schedule