The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The top 10 #ACMilan players in terms of market value, as per @Transfersdotcom.

EsCItpSXABA_5sa

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
After the no to #Genoa at the beginning of January, another 2 requests for Mateo arrived #Musacchio from #Fenerbahce and #Parma , but the Argentine central's intention remains to remain at #ACMilan until the end of the season and go away upon expiration.#calciomercato

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

EsCItpSXABA_5sa
There’s not one player on the list I’d sell for the amounts mentioned :lol:.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Negotiations have started with Barcelona for Junior Firpo according to Sky.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan is evaluating certain profiles for the post of left side, which could make the lining of Theo.
Several profiles are evaluated including that of Matias Vi?a, whom Milan had already followed in the past.

[@PBPcalcio ]

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Its good to be a Milan fan.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The Firpo idea is very recent. There were contacts between the clubs to find out if the deal was possible. For the moment the parties are quite far apart.

Firpo has the same agents as Brahim, the latter recognize the positive nature of the Milanese environment.

[@marco_ramiccia ]

Barcelona ask 20M (negotiable) for Firpo. Milan are evaluating the player who is part of a list which includes 3/4 other profiles.

Naples is also interested.

[@86_longo ]

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Where the feck was pirlo's thesis yesterday, marcotti?

And C7 the prick, this is wot happens you get little bit of security in life... prick was playing for his freedom in Spain, make the back pages with goals or the front with raping stories... juve own Italy so no such worries here.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
There?s not one player on the list I?d sell for the amounts mentioned :lol:.

I could probably let Romagnoli go and maybe Tonali for those prices

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: Milan want to speed up the Tomori deal and aim to close in the coming days. There is possibility the deal could be a dry loan.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Please padre Pioli gimme ONE game of Rebic-Ibra-Mandzo tridente just so I can see that wildness on the pitch!! That will be the famous balkan scudetto milan lol

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Please padre Pioli gimme ONE game of Rebic-Ibra-Mandzo tridente just so I can see that wildness on the pitch!! That will be the famous balkan scudetto milan lol

We have a WC young player in the team who isn?t going to ask for a sale (Like Locatelli) because we prefer 35 year old players.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Bro it is not ok.

Please do not be this guy.

Since when are we bros?

Ronin wtf

You know I'm into kinky stuff :D

EsCItpSXABA_5sa

If Bennacer isn't worth 100m+, I don't know who is. Wouldn't trade him even for Mbappe. Kessie around that figure too, but a bit lower

That would be pure anal wreckage

Giampaolo sacked

:proud:

Diavolo, do you remember when you put him and Miha on the same scale and said Miha gonna get the sack too?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
As for Firpo, what would be the point going from Barcelona's bench to Milan's bench? Surely he has even bigger chances of taking Alba's spot than Theo's.

He'll probably go to some Spanish mid-table club where he can start.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
No dry loan please. Fuck Chelsea...send him to Southampton or somewhere then. We are not a feeder club :rolleyes:

Id take this kid for 30mil. Better than Simakan and ready to go out and play.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score

EsCItpSXABA_5sa

A scudetto and a good game in CL against a top team will increase those numbers by at least 2x.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Singular - lo scudetto
Plural - gli scudetti

Masculine substantives always -o if singular and -i if plural

Ragazzo, fratello, scudetto etc
Ragazzi, fratelli, scudetti etc

Save post for future references

I remember people on the forum in the past were bemoaning some using Scudetto / Scudetti as the only Italian word in a sentence - thankfully we have moved on from that.:proud::proud::proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
FabRomano: Paolo Maldini, AC Milan director, to Sky Sport: "We wanted Fikayo Tomori also last summer, he's always been one of our targets. He's perfect for our squad, we're working on the last details". He's joining this week from Chelsea, confirmed. ����

Dio Paolo

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
A scudetto and a good game in CL against a top team will increase those numbers by at least 2x.

Leao to beat Pato's fast goal vs Barca? One of my favorites ever. Leao's vs Sass was beautiful, but it was a planned team scheme, while Pato's was just a moment of genius.

Don't know when I'll be able to get over the loss of such a talent (loss in that he didn't fulfill his potential)

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me vulture for someone who spends his entire existence reading Milan news you still haven?t even got a clue how the specific outlets report shit

That was Luca marchetti giving ?his? view on the situation. He doesn?t even have the sources Romano got

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FabRomano: Paolo Maldini, AC Milan director, to Sky Sport: "We wanted Fikayo Tomori also last summer, he's always been one of our targets. He's perfect for our squad, we're working on the last details". He's joining this week from Chelsea, confirmed. ����

Dio Paolo

B b b b b BUT Paolo don?t lie Simakan was always the chosen one :((((((

!!!!

;(((

Status
Not open for further replies.