Johny Hendricks misses weight at 188lbs for MW bout
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This fucking guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

__009facepalm.gif~c200

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
On another note, Bellator looks awesome this week end..

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it

I watched phil davis and ryan bader 2 years ago and it was terrible, hopefully this time they have a good fight.

fedor mitroine will be over in 1 round IMO, larkin lima should be FOTN, chandler to finish primus within 3 rounds.

chael wanderlei.....after how awful chael looked against tito, even wanderlei with a 4 year layoff should beat him.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i hope to see fedor do well, been heartbreaking watching him after pride.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it

I watched phil davis and ryan bader 2 years ago and it was terrible, hopefully this time they have a good fight.

fedor mitroine will be over in 1 round IMO, larkin lima should be FOTN, chandler to finish primus within 3 rounds.

chael wanderlei.....after how awful chael looked against tito, even wanderlei with a 4 year layoff should beat him.
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Come on Sage, you know Wanderlei has 0 TD defense. Chael is a less talented version of Ricardo Arona but he was able to LnP on Anderson for 4.5 rounds, Wanderlei's only chance was the KO.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
chandler would have won 100% if not for the injury :o

my post was based on the fight against tito where he was awful, and he even got rocked from wanderlei a few times despite wanderlei performing badly.

disappointing event, I wouldn't be surprised if tonight's run of the mill ufc show is better.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
chandler would have won 100% if not for the injury :o

my post was based on the fight against tito where he was awful, and he even got rocked from wanderlei a few times despite wanderlei performing badly.

disappointing event, I wouldn't be surprised if tonight's run of the mill ufc show is better.

True, I was just being facetious.

And that is how Bellator operates, they get washed up big names to draw eye balls. But in terms of depth of talent, they are at best on par with WEC back in the days.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^I dont know about that tbh. Their welterweight division is stacked. Rory today still could be the ufc champ and lima is no joke. Woodley would probably starch lima and lorenz but i still think that rory would beat him to a decision again because he is simply a better fighter. Robbie was on the juice when he fought rory. There were several reports that indicated an abnormally low testosterone level in hobbie's body when he fought rory. Usually this occurs when an individual has taken some form of estorgen blockers.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Chael riling up Tito & telling the crowd New York sucks, such a legend, the perfect fit for Bellator. & he's a great promoter for the company, just need to watch the post fight conference, he's great for a company like Bellator

Also the stool being pulled out from the guy with the fucked leg, only for him to fall on his ass & the fight to then be called off :lol: amazing.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to see sonnen vs fedor, it's an even match up at this stage of fedor's career.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Chael needs to only get cans. Idk why he wants Rory, does he want to die?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Rory would absolutely decimate anyone in bellator's middleweight too. He is a legit beast.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well i take that back, that event was shite. (Bellator)

The only highlight of the night was Chael making Titto's blood pressure rise, to the point i thought his head was gonna explode.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was pretty impressed with Kevin Lee.

Yeah he has good. Who knows if somehow Chiesa would have got out of the choke, he never got to tap or go out lol. Even if the fight had gone on I think Kevin would have kept pummeling him. And why the heck is BJ Penn still fighting, he will have as many loses as wins soon.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he has good. Who knows if somehow Chiesa would have got out of the choke, he never got to tap or go out lol. Even if the fight had gone on I think Kevin would have kept pummeling him. And why the heck is BJ Penn still fighting, he will have as many loses as wins soon.

I think BJ Is just doing it to prove to himself he can. But he clearly can't hang anymore, MMA is not a sport you can take time off and come back and jump right in.

And as a grappler myself, I think Chiesa lost. Sure he didn't tap and may have somehow gotten out, but he was outclassed and honestly I am not interested in seeing him fight Lee again.

Although I don't think Lee is ready for Khabib/Ferguson, I definitely think he can be at that level. LW division is probably the most exciting division.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Next month we finally get to see Jones vs Cormier rematch. UFC has been kind of dead lately so I'm pumped for that.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think BJ Is just doing it to prove to himself he can. But he clearly can't hang anymore, MMA is not a sport you can take time off and come back and jump right in.

And as a grappler myself, I think Chiesa lost. Sure he didn't tap and may have somehow gotten out, but he was outclassed and honestly I am not interested in seeing him fight Lee again.

Although I don't think Lee is ready for Khabib/Ferguson, I definitely think he can be at that level. LW division is probably the most exciting division.

Let Lee duke it out with Barboza, that looks like a good fight.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Johnson vs Gaethje

Fight of the year.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Johnson vs Gaethje

Fight of the year.

God damn that was a fight, while they may not be champions of their division that was a awesome fight!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Definitely would watch. Think gaethje will beat lee honestly. lee has a suspect chin. iirc dint al aquinta beat lee soundly?

al aquintais underrated imo and i think he beats connor.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
people still doubt conor mcgregor?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the only bad match up for conor is khabib and I doubt he can take that left hand since MJ wobbled him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the only bad match up for conor is khabib and I doubt he can take that left hand since MJ wobbled him.

maybe. what about tony? Tony got an iron chin and is way more well rounded. Dont see him ever beating tony.