The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - The Official Rugby Thread
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2016, 07:04   #334
Casualista
Monsieur

Now that the bandwagon from Birmingstan has left we can talk real rugby.

The northern hemisphere vs southern hemisphere test matches are all intriguing in their own way.

NZ vs Wales : the more things change for the all blacks, the more it remains the same. The post McCaw - Carter era is off and running. Very impressed with Ardie Savea and good to see Israel Dagg back in the team. They are missing Carter's kicking however. Neither Cruden or Barett are accurate enough. I am hoping we get to see Sapoaga and Damian McKenzie soon.

Australia vs England : Eddie Jones making history within months of taking over England. First the grand slam and now first series win against Australia in their history. Every last one of them looks like a new player. Other than Brown (he sucks). Haskell, Robshaw, Farell. Finally , an English sports team that isn't a total joke. Australia on the other hand have looked so damn rusty. I want to put it down to first test of the season but their decision making especially in penalties has been so poor.

South Africa vs Ireland : the most evenly matched series so far. Only because South African recycling has been so poor. I guess they should be cut some slack as well. They have lost their iconic players to retirement.

Argentina vs France : anyone not named Louis Picamole is a clown in France.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
sex without connection means nothing to me, waste of time
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote