The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Poch is the best available coach in the market right now.
He might be has 0 trophy, but based on his CV, he understand how to build a team, and top 4 warranty as well.
Please guys, don't try to be an a-hole this time, don't even try to said no to Poch and give "oUt oF tHe BoX oPiNiOn".

We need Poch.

Get him here next season please Mr. Gazidis.

Poch2020

Question will be can we afford him? Logically he should wait for job opening at bayern/juve/united. I give 1% chance we can lure him in, never say never

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Lmao stop with this Poch stuff. Maybe if Milan make ucl next season in the summer he can come, but as of now ot ain't happening. Dude has 0 trophies and still is probably too high profile to come to Milan smh.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Question will be can we afford him? Logically he should wait for job opening at bayern/juve/united. I give 1% chance we can lure him in, never say never

the thing is, you have to know that sometimes it's not merely about money. Do you think he will join us just because we can pay him? no
you also need to convince him that with our project.

someone in our management who has excellent communication and negotiation skills should talk with Poch and begin the initial negotiation, and who is he? Gazidis.

Poch might said yes with certain conditions, like... maybe he want incompetence director like Maldini and Boban out. Gazidis would be very happy with that because he finally have a reason to kick both of them out.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bring Poch, Eriksen, Aldersomething and Rakitic. 2 free agents, 20 m for Barca and let's roll. Release all the fodder and their wages will be nearly covered.

Instant top 4

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just read all of piatek interview.

Guy is a true imbecile.

Another position that needs fixing.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the thing is, you have to know that sometimes it's not merely about money. Do you think he will join us just because we can pay him? no
you also need to convince him that with our project.

someone in our management who has excellent communication and negotiation skills should talk with Poch and begin the initial negotiation, and who is he? Gazidis.

Poch might said yes with certain conditions, like... maybe he want incompetence director like Maldini and Boban out. Gazidis would be very happy with that because he finally have a reason to kick both of them out.

Yip. Pretty much.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
"From a sporting point of view, of course it is a goal to play for Bayern Munich or Borussia Dortmund or another big German team." - Calhanoglu
"It’s important to constantly set new goals in football. My transfer costed €38 million and I will do everything to make my value €60-70 million when I change clubs again. I have to have ambition. I’m still at the start of my career." - Piatek

:head:

We're better off with those two fodders gone

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what would calhanoglu say to fenerbahce tho

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
everyone is talking about leaving milan.
it's all started when Romagnolli said he wanna play in ucl.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Former Milan President Yonghong Li has seemingly broken his silence with an extraordinary offer to “help” the club. “I'm so sad at the way things are going now.”

A Twitter account purporting to be from the Chinese businessman appeared today with a series of messages telling his side of the story.
He purchased AC Milan from Silvio Berlusconi in April 2017 with the aid of a €330m loan from Elliott Management Corporation, but defaulted on repayments and the club was essentially repossessed in July 2018.
Yonghong Li vanished after that, making no public statements or seemingly any attempt to take back the money he had lost.

Some sources close to Milan assure this is Yonghong Li, although there is also a very healthy dose of scepticism that he would break his silence in this way.

“I’m a lifelong fan of my beloved #Rossoneri (@acmilan), and their future matters to me today as much as it ever did. I’m so sad at the way things are going now. If there’s any way I can still help, I will. I want to talk and to listen,” read the Twitter account.

“But I really don’t speak English or Italian too well, so I’ve had to stay out of Twitter up to now. But some English-speaking friends are helping translate for me.

“So here I am! I’ll be tweeting here from now on, with my thoughts about football, and in particular, anything involving #Rossoneri #ACM
“You may wonder why someone born in China fell in love with an Italian club. But lots of us did. Italian football was the first international football to be broadcast on TV in China.

“And the most magical, most legendary Italian club of all was AC Milan. I was a fan from the day I could kick a football.

“When I had the opportunity to invest, and to put my financial support behind #Rossoneri, I was so happy to do so, not as a venture capitalist looking for a quick profit, but as a real fan in a position to help the club I loved.

“I had clear plans for the future. But plans were dismantled, and I was suddenly no longer the owner of my beloved #ACMilan.

“I have not walked away. If I have the opportunity to help again, then certainly I will. Meanwhile, let’s talk together!”

:lol::lol: Lets invite him to the forum.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I still think Pioli did a great job so far..

We were just unlucky against Lecce (individual mistake by Conti which costed us the 3 points), for the rest, we were impressive to be honest
We were definitely okay away at Roma, lost because of again individual mistake by Calabria
I didnt see the game vs SPAL
We were definitely okay against Lazio, I have to admit we fucked up in the last 30 minutes where we looked like beaten dogs
We were pretty good, I believe, against Juventus (away)

At this point, I see little reason to say Pioli is not the right guy. If you play well, but you lose points constantly because of individual mistakes of players in your team, then it's just a lack of talent. Of course it's the job of the coach to make these players better and more focussed, but Piolo just arrived here, and came with no preparation, no background etc at all. Next to that, he was unlucky to take over at a point we are playing the best teams in the league: roma, lazio, juventus and napoli. Let's just give him more time, he deserves it at this point

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Just read all of piatek interview.

Guy is a true imbecile.

Another position that needs fixing.

Time slowly shows that we dont have real champions but ego tripping kids who think they are great players and above Milan.

Suso "has nothing to proove", Calabria wanted bigger wages, Kessie confirmed idiot, Piatek speaks of next transfer wtf, Hakan saying he will not say no to Bayern... in what paralel world do these imbeciles live???

Get the f out of Ac Milan.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Please just make those transfer u all dream of. Piatek, kebab, all the mediocre shit. Then Romagnoli if he wants also.

This is MILAN not Catania. Im sure in the end Paolo and Zvone think the same way.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maybe Li can buy the forum and invest in it to make it modern and actually have good uptime. Or will he default on that too since he can't afford it?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah its definitely one of the RnB members.
Probably something that general is doing.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
A Twitter account purporting to be from the Chinese businessman appeared today with a series of messages telling his side of the story.

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aww, its fake... the account doesnt have one of those blue ticks... verified tick, thats it.

Aww.

Sorry, didnt mean to post fake news, it was on Football Italia.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Li can buy the forum and invest in it to make it modern and actually have good uptime. Or will he default on that too since he can't afford it?

Isn't forum backend software pretty cheap? Just checked vBulletin site. The vBulletin site lists their latest versions in the range $209 - $359.

There's even vBulletin Cloud for $179.95 a year with all maintenance, software, hosting etc...

Why is the forum always going down? RnB has thousands of members. $180 a year shouldn't be a big deal.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
This is too funny to be true :lol: what is going on around our club :lol: meme worthy

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wot I most certainly hope is fake news:

Milan and Inter in for Xhaka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule