The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Been reading this from several posters that he protects our defense so well, but I haven't seen it. The key to our good defense lately is the whole team.

Regarding distribution - I don't see it from Biglia, Romagnoli or Bonucci. All of them are very overrated in that aspect. We do a lot of passes at the back, from left to right side. Of course, there's a serious lack of pace in our attack but that's another thing

:fp::fp::fp:

have you been watching games as of late?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Darmian is defensively very good and can play both flanks.

He is off to Lardi, good job from marotta again.

I don’t think it’s a missed opportunity tbh. Imo darmian is a joke. He’s going to juve for depth as Asamoah and the Swiss ****** are leaving.

He’ll be a rotational player for DES and Sandro and can occasionally play as a cb.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I don’t think it’s a missed opportunity tbh. Imo darmian is a joke. He’s going to juve for depth as Asamoah and the Swiss ****** are leaving.

He’ll be a rotational player for DES and Sandro and can occasionally play as a cb.

So he can do just that in here. Also is our milanista...
Good player, usefull, tactically good.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'd be fine with Darmian.

Keep all Raiola clients as far away as possible.

Those we already have we should encourage to get other agents.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

SMS hype never ends.

Hype all you want but don’t shit on kessie who is tired af and overused.

In inzaghi’s system immobile is scoring for fun where in reality he’s still shit. SMS still got a long way in order to justify his price tag. The system is designed to help him where he’s played as #10.

I would like to see qaas mentioning his defensive contribution where he’s merely an average player. Remember box to box also requires defensive phase.

Compare sms to a similar player like cristante who is only at 30m

You are aware that sms is also better defensively than kessie right? At least in terms of assists
He is basically pogba who can also defend

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You are aware that sms is also better defensively than kessie right? At least in terms of assists
He is basically pogba who can also defend

34e308c0c0cafce753f82cf153e08415.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If, we sell Donnarumma. We will likely need new 2nd and 3rd choice keepers. Something to think about.

We are going to sell him either ways at some point so might as well do it this summer.
Need to hustle psg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

nowhere near pogba level :fp::fp::fp:

Atm nope. But they are very similar. And i see him reaching pogbas juve level pretty soon

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
“In terms of STATS” i meant

59ca2d782a775b52418e8eb59f405f6b.png

200w.gif

Be smart and show me his contribution in a unit against Kessie’s contribution in a unit.

Inzaghi protects him in every possible way playing 3-6-1 as where kessie was baptized by fire.

Show me his numbers with Serbia big boy!

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would take SMS at around a 40 million price tag. He's not consistent enough to be worth more than that.

As for Meyer, he's stagnated since his debut but maybe a change of environment will do him good.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

The problem is still the same, he still got completely destroyed the last 3 times he met kessie.
First of all it was kessie AND biglia. Second, he wasn’t destroyed by any means.

Be smart and show me his contribution in a unit against Kessie’s contribution in a unit.

Inzaghi protects him in every possible way playing 3-6-1 as where kessie was baptized by fire.

Show me his numbers with Serbia big boy!

I don’t how you can show the contribution in a unit.. maybe you should do it. But the point still stands. He is better than kessie both defensively and offensively. (Stats wise)

Milan fans and being too biased towards their players :fp:, yall are worse than me lol

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

I would take SMS at around a 40 million price tag. He's not consistent enough to be worth more than that.

As for Meyer, he's stagnated since his debut but maybe a change of environment will do him good.

2018 and people still talking about paying for the price the players are actually worth. -_-

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2018 and people still talking about paying for the price the players are actually worth. -_-

If Mirabelli ended up bidding 80 million for SMS, he should be fired.

That type of money is spent on proven world class players.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m glad he didn’t spent it 80mil on Abu Meeyang.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Mirabelli ended up bidding 80 million for SMS, he should be fired.

That type of money is spent on proven world class players.

Like who?.. and don’t mention people who are near their thirties..

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
First of all it was kessie AND biglia. Second, he wasn’t destroyed by any means.

and tell me why 80m player like him was completely invisible last time we met lazio, not once, not twice
he didnt even do anything worth notice tbh, idc about your stats, i care about what i saw, if he didnt do shit vs Milan who are destroyed by a fucing Wilshere, how can i rate him srsly?
Do you know a player worth 80M is a Isco, Eriksen, Thiago... caliber? And more expensive than kind of Kovacic etc...

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Probably old news but

https://www.football-italia.net/119219/meyer-set-leave-schalke

at 22 will not be renewing contract can play as an attacking midfielder or deep lying midfielder would offer versatility. I've not seen a lot of him would he be worth a gamble or should we pass ?

saw some comments from schalke fans: they said he is diva type, ask for huge wage, last season not good etc...

but not sure if they are butt hurt or not, need to be confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.