Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just want to hear opinions about this...Please be careful about every number.

mmr9co.jpg

What the fuck. This isn't baseball. :lol:

You could judge Donna by stats if our defensive record wasn't utter shit this season.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
juve aren't going to go after him, they aren't going to make a 19 year old GK their highest paid player, neither would they want to pay millions in bonuses for him and his agent.

his next destination is probably PSG or RM/United depending on what happens with de gea.

I think szczesny is their replacement for buffon.

They paid 10m for DES. :lol:

All their fan base would masturbate furiously at the prospects of signing Donna.
Buffon named him his heir + add the factor of taking our most expensive promising young player from us.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh..10 million

not 75 million + minimum of a 10 million salary + another minimum 15 million of bonuses for him and his agent.

juve are too smart for a deal like this, they learned their lesson with higuain and that deal would cost less in total compared to a potential donnarumma deal.

donnarumma will be sold to whoever pays him and raiola the most, and that's definitely not juve.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, except the market doesn't work that way. No other top team needs a GK right now.

Juve are the only ones that have the need + have the money.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know why you're insisting on juve going after donnarumma :lol:, they can't afford to disrupt their salary cap and spend that much on him...it's not about his talent.

juve don't need him, they have szczesny lined up as buffon's replacement....I would say PSG need him more than juve.

or United if they sell de gea..or madrid if they fail to sign de gea since navas would be nearly 32 next summer.

oh..and they're all much richer.

easy to understand tbh, I'd be shocked if juve went after him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Juve payed 90-94 million for a 29 year old higuain... I can’t see why they wouldn’t pay 75 for the biggest talent in italian football. They can afford him, and we shouldn’t be surprised if raiola promised them donnarrumma years ago.

Also if juve are done with raiola clients they wouldn’t have signed matuidi this summer.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
:lol:

1. He is doing fucking amazing for an 18 y.o. keeper.

2. Juve would 100% go all in to get him to replace Buffon.

Only Milan fans constantly think that all their players are shit. :fp:

He's anything but shit tbh... i just want that money so we can get 1 or 2 world class players next season... also get his massive wage off our books (along with his brothers :fp: )

juve aren't going to go after him, they aren't going to make a 19 year old GK their highest paid player, neither would they want to pay millions in bonuses for him and his agent.

his next destination is probably PSG or RM/United depending on what happens with de gea.

I think szczesny is their replacement for buffon.

Juve are gaga for italians.... they are the same team who spent 32 million pounds on a young buffon back in 2001... 75M for a gk who could play for 15-20 years is peanuts.

Pls make it happen Juve :heart:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
it’s pretty obvious it’ll be Juventus.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

1. He is doing fucking amazing for an 18 y.o. keeper.

2. Juve would 100% go all in to get him to replace Buffon.

Only Milan fans constantly think that all their players are shit. :fp:

Do his performances justify his wage? Until it does, I'm sure he's moving nowhere.

He will move, but not in the near future. The big club can and will wait for him to develop, even if that means they'll have to pay a premium. As amazing as he is right now for a teenager, he's not good enough to start for any of the big clubs.

Or even better, there is a good chance no big clubs will ever be interested. Most of big clubs play from the back, however great you are at shot stopping, your football skills need to be adequate at least to have a chance. I don't think anyone would disagree Dollar is crap in this aspect. When was the last time a club won a major tournament with a pure shot stopper?

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think Juve would like to go for him, but not with this salary and Raiola as agent. Maybe only if they think they could increase his value by a big margin and sell him for even more then...

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As amazing as he is right now for a teenager, he's not good enough to start for any of the big clubs.

Or even better, there is a good chance no big clubs will ever be interested. Most of big clubs play from the back, however great you are at shot stopping, your football skills need to be adequate at least to have a chance. I don't think anyone would disagree Dollar is crap in this aspect. When was the last time a club won a major tournament with a pure shot stopper?

I guess that's why like 5 to clubs inquired about him in the summer?

His wage is justified by the hype around him and his potential. Real, Barca, PSG would easily pay him even more.

You aren't paying him out of your own pocket so chill.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I guess that's why like 5 to clubs inquired about him in the summer?

His wage is justified by the hype around him and his potential. Real, Barca, PSG would easily pay him even more.

You aren't paying him out of your own pocket so chill.

That was when his contract was expiring, his wage was around 200k a year and most importantly it was when Raiola negotiating a contract extension.

Now for 75m and possibly 10m yearly salary, would they still be interested? How many top GKs are earning more than him right now? I don't remember Courtois, De Gea, Ter Stegen, Oblak making that much.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I know.... But they'd be doing us a massive favour in taking this snake off our hands... And giving us 75m in the process

so can 2-3 other clubs, yet you want juve to buy him :monto:

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Amazing tendency this club has to turn players into such mercenaries.

Anyway, can't see him going abroad at 18, it'll be Juve.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
how did the club turn him into a mercenary?

his agent is at fault

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Amazing tendency this club has to turn players into such mercenaries.

Anyway, can't see him going abroad at 18, it'll be Juve.

giphy.gif

Also if we sell him, i'm going to be pissed of if its at a discount price. Anything under 70 mil will be shitty.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
how did the club turn him into a mercenary?

his agent is at fault

Not directly, but there's been such a rotten, corrupt, materialistic etc etc atmosphere for a long time and it definitely reflects on the players.

The club overhyped Donna to Pato-like extremes and it's gotten to his head. Doesn't take a lot to understand what a player's looking for when he chooses Raiola as his agent.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Even if he didn't want to leave, he probably will now after last night.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if he didn't want to leave, he probably will now after last night.

Someone's stiring up waters on his behalf.
Either Mino or his family.

So it's hard to feel sorry for him.
If he wants to prove his dedication for Milan, he needs to shut up his agent / family.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan fans don't deserve him

Wow. No, he does´t deserve Milan!

He and his entourage constantly stir up trouble, turn against a club that fulfills his super high demands, gives him a guaranteed staring spot despite his age. When it comes to defending Milan or calming the situation down he is nowhere to be seen, when it comes to helping his agent he is instantly there.

Milan and the fans are clearly the victims of Donnarumma and Raiola, not the other way around.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan fans don't deserve him

If you HAD to choose which donnarumma episode is better:

--fans throwing fake money at donnarumma during a game
--fans unveil a banner in stadium calling his brother a parasite