Patrick Cutrone Thread

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
He's a big game player, no emotions in front of goal. That's pretty amazing for his age.

I'm really liking the impact of Higuain's deal. It will take the pressure of him as well as give him a role model to learn from. It should be a smooth transition and Cutrone will be our striker for the next 10 years

Amen to that.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Happy to see him played not as target man but more as a forward who started from wide before going to the PK box. I remember read something that he was pretty good playing with ball from wide. He was not just a target man with Primavera team.

I really hope he could develop to a more complete striker with Higuain as his mentor.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Happy to see him played not as target man but more as a forward who started from wide before going to the PK box. I remember read something that he was pretty good playing with ball from wide. He was not just a target man with Primavera team.

I really hope he could develop to a more complete striker with Higuain as his mentor.

I'm not sure about that. Cutrone seems more capable as a poacher/target man than a wide player. His ball control/dribbling skills aren't good enough to stay out of the box

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He scores so many vital goals for us, to say he is only 19, he could become the best poacher in the world

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
With time decision making will kmprove also.

Volley and corner header were completely off choices

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
He scores so many vital goals for us, to say he is only 19, he could become the best poacher in the world

He turned 20 in January.
This club has had such a hard time making academy players fulfill their potential. Now we have a handful of prospects that look like they’re heading in the right direction, and Patrick is the guy I’m most confident will succeed. He just knows how to score goals

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
tumblr_pecv8bNky11w50dq4o1_400.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
D4qVpwH.png

how is rino's mustache so dark, but his side burns graying..

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It's difficult to moisturize your sideburns with female juices

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
maybe he should've moved on loan last year and let Silva start instead, like MR said on his twitter... idk

Last edited:

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I kinda want him to put on at least 5 more kg of muscle. I think he needs it, his game is not based on speed.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Heard he doesn’t specialize in anything

Too bad

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
heard theres no good attacking Italian talents.

double too bad.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I kinda want him to put on at least 5 more kg of muscle. I think he needs it, his game is not based on speed.

he is ok in terms of physique. he needs to learn how to use his body to shield the ball and learn techniques about dueling with defenders.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
he is ok in terms of physique. he needs to learn how to use his body to shield the ball and learn techniques about dueling with defenders.

:star::star:

Perfecting his movements and learning to shoot from farther out more important than extra size.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He doesn't need to shoot farther. That's not his role... we have Suso and Hakan for that. He needs to be scoring a minimum of 10 goals per season with his head.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He doesn't need to shoot farther. That's not his role... we have Suso and Hakan for that. He needs to be scoring a minimum of 10 goals per season with his head.

It doesnt have to become his speciality but having the ability makes him even more dangerous and forces defenders to play him differently.

And as for .. we have this or that person for that? When Milan were at the top we had many players that could do many things. Cutrone is still young and if he is only to be a poacher that is fine but we should want to see him evolve into a more complete striker.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DSC01767%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

DSC01516%20-%20Copy%20(3).jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Get well soon Patrick! ❤️

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This child will be as important to Milan as The Dalai Lama is to Tibet