Patrick Cutrone Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_pedchsKljG1uos9hn_540.jpg

no Titanic arms pic, anyone?

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We really missed Cutrone especially due to zero alternative for his replacement.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
We really missed Cutrone especially due to zero alternative for his replacement.

Too true. He may have made the difference against Cagliari had he been fit.

Any word on whether he is match fit for Dudelange?

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Too true. He may have made the difference against Cagliari had he been fit.

Any word on whether he is match fit for Dudelange?

He is not the the squad for Europa League. Hopefully it is just to make sure he could 100% fit for Serie A.

Jon Dahl Tomasson is needed now. :D

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Looks a bit like some frottage is going on and the ref likes it but is trying to act coy.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is not the the squad for Europa League. Hopefully it is just to make sure he could 100% fit for Serie A.

Jon Dahl Tomasson is needed now. :D

Yes, I do hope he will be back soon.

Good ol' JDT. Those were the days :proud:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Cutrone to @Radio105: "My condition? I'm fine now, as I’m getting better. When I don't play I’m not exactly downhill, but I get nervous when I’m not near a football."

Cutrone: "Being a Milan striker is a starting point, but I have not achieved anything yet. When did I think I break into the 1st team? When I was in China with Milan, and Montella gave me confidence and started me against Bayern [in summer 2017]."

Cutrone: "To score a lot of goals you need to have the right grit and always think about scoring goals, even the night before a match. Higuain? He's a phenomenon, I’m happy to have him in the team. I'll try to copy something from him during training."

Cutrone: "Maldini? It is an honour to have him at the club, just as it is an honour to be coached by Gattuso. Initially, I was a bit intimidated by Maldini, but now we talk often, and he gives me advice."

Cutrone on his striker idol: "I do not have one in particular. I really liked Inzaghi because he scored a lot of goals with Milan. I also like Morata because when he was young, he showed that he was very good. There is also Van Persie, Drogba, all great strikers."

Cutrone on the strongest defender met: "Now that I’m thinking about it, I do not know. However, I’ll go for Milan's defenders in training."

Cutrone on his favourite song in order to concentrate: "One song that in particular I like is 'Believer from Imagine Dragons'. It gives me serenity and energy."

Cutrone on his most listened song: "A bit of everything, from Italian to English music. I like Nigiotti, and I went to the X Factor finals to see him, and I liked it. I like also 'New York' by Thegiornalisti."

Cutrone on Milan's DJ in the locker room: "It's sometimes a change of DJ's in the locker room, but it's usually Hakan [Calhanoglu] who's in charge of controlling the music."

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looked like he is still in pain. Hope he hasn't aggravated the injury.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He is such a dog. Feels like watching Gattuso play as striker

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
first goal che belloooooooo

fuaaaaaaaaaaark

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Could it be that we have a non snek strait from the snek pit?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
New Inzaghi! Has that same insatiable appetite for goals as well as the passion.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Cu. Tro. Ne.
should the announcer do this and crowd yell Patrick?
:monto:
or CUT - RO - NE

considerable idea if you ask me

Also want a pic of his hand sign after first goal (star trek greetin like L)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also want a pic of his hand sign after first goal (star trek greetin like L)

yeah, what the hell was that?

Every day I wake up, I thank the universe and the green men that have created us for giving us such a gift as this golden child Patrick.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Could it be that we have a non snek strait from the snek pit?

Looks like the genuine article, both in terms of ability and Milan spirit. :proud:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
He’s fantastic! ❤️

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
The best part about Cutrone is that he is a winner and has that striker's instinct. Even if it doesn't look pretty he just gets the job done and he often shows up in the clutch moments... some shades of SuperPippo in the kid... different players for sure, but has some of that pippo style mentality