Giampaolo Pazzini Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I'd rather have matri but he could help us too,also who's paying + 7 mil , we or merda, any links

is it +7 million now? This is getting ridiculous, and so much for us being stingy. Yeah, until we get ripped off by Inter :fp:

Hitman1

Beginner
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.... Inter gets the better player PLUS 7 millions? :fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
616825533.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Oh mon dieu ! un fumeur !!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He had an awful season.

Doesn't change the fact he had 3 really good seasons before where he was among the most clinical and consistent dinishers.

He's kind of exactly what we need, a proper CF

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he had cassano and players who can cross with sampdoria

who does he have at Milan? abate? antonini? the best creator is stuck at anchor :fp: :lol:

he's going to struggle with Milan.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He had an awful season.

Doesn't change the fact he had 3 really good seasons before where he was among the most clinical and consistent dinishers.

He's kind of exactly what we need, a proper CF

He was amazing at Sampdoria, I saw him play for Inter just 1 time...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Cassano plus 7 is stupid. We should be able to add him for either 7 million OR Cassano. Not both.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he had cassano and players who can cross with sampdoria

who does he have at Milan? abate? antonini? the best creator is stuck at anchor :fp: :lol:

he's going to struggle with Milan.

yeah but he scored regularly w/o cassano too.

2009/10 When cassano fell out with samp for a period and was benched for being cassano, pazzini scored in almost every game.

with inter he had what 11 goals in 14 games in 10/11 (he was a mid season transfer).

Yeah he thrives on service... such is life of a poacher.

---

Robinho is a quality SS. I'm more worried about midfield though. If they can't get ball up to attack we're kind of stuck. I still happen to believe Kaka will come, and kaka/robinho is more than enough for pazzini (and pato, who will likely start over him anyway)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
probably his best moment at Inter:

now if only we had some decent crossers. :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
inter provided service with proper fullbacks and sneijder, who do Milan have?

in 09-10 cassano still played 32 games in the league, and I said he also had wingers who could cross since they played a 4-4-2

the deal is crazy, money + cassano for pazzini is a joke, but another issue is that pazzini will struggle with this team that can't create for shit.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
inter provided service with proper fullbacks and sneijder, who do Milan have?

in 09-10 cassano still played 32 games in the league, and I said he also had wingers who could cross since they played a 4-4-2

the deal is crazy, money + cassano for pazzini is a joke, but another issue is that pazzini will struggle with this team that can't create for shit.

how much did sneijder really play with Pazzo?

Milan got Robinho. He is a good SS.

We need to upgrade elsewhere though.

-

I like the deal. As much as i like Cassano, his fat-ass will cause big problems at some point. Pazzini is a good pippo replacement

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Pazzini is what we need . A proven serie a goalscorer. Cassano is 30, isint half of the player he was(physically) and came here for free. Pazzini is 28(right in his prime), cost inter 18 million a couple of years ago. That is why he is worth more than cassano .Yes he didint have a superb season , but he is what we need( he plays ala pippo). Plus cassano (and his wages) had to leave milan if we are really going to get kaka.

Vid of pazzini :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgF7GXzOU5o

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

-

I like the deal. As much as i like Cassano, his fat-ass will cause big problems at some point. Pazzini is a good pippo replacement

I dont mind him but spending the few $ we have on him and losing Cassano in the same deal is just not smart.

Are we going to play Pazzini with Pato? That has fail written all over it. If not, are we going to start Pazzini over Pato? This was finally Pato's season to shine, and if we find a better/more talented/player with more potential than Pato to start over him, great, Pazzini though? So hes a bench player to cover for Pato in case of injury.

Paying 7 mil and losing Cassano (we can AT THE VERY LEAST get 3-5 mil for him even though there were reports of some Spanish team offering upwards of 15, might b BS but w/e), thats -12 mil. We were offered Borriello on free loan with Roma paying portions of his wages (save the 7 mil from Pazzini), and also can sell Cassano if he doesnt want to be here.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

-

Spot on . He reminds me a lot of pippo. I also think its a solid deal. We needed a frontman with serie a experience and pazzini is one of the best available(considering age-experience- and performances).

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So...which Pazzini thread is official? Shall we merge?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

-

Pazzini is as skill less a striker as they come. His main attribute is poaching. Think of him as a less instinctive/effective version of Pippo

So let me ask this, what is the point of getting a striker who thrives from crosses from the wings, creativity from the middle to open up space etc when we don't have anyone who can give him that?

Not to mention, dude is more or less a less effective version of Boriello at the top level...

At the very least, if we even do get him, why the fuck pay 7m PLUS Cassano? Sure Galliani the transfer genius that everyone suggests he is can get a better deal for a striker that has been frozen out by his team?

Most overrated GM in history

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Pazzini is as skill less a striker as they come. His main attribute is poaching. Think of him as a less instinctive/effective version of Pippo

So let me ask this, what is the point of getting a striker who thrives from crosses from the wings, creativity from the middle to open up space etc when we don't have anyone who can give him that?

Not to mention, dude is more or less a less effective version of Boriello at the top level...

At the very least, if we even do get him, why the fuck pay 7m PLUS Cassano? Sure Galliani the transfer genius that everyone suggests he is can get a better deal for a striker that has been frozen out by his team?

Most overrated GM in history

excuse me?

he is a very consistent finisher. That's a skill right there. Probably the main skill you want from a CF.

2010/11- 20 goals, 94 shots
2009/10- 19 goals, 75 shots
2008/9- 11 goals, 43 shots (half season)

50 goals, 212 shots. I mean what more do you really want?

Borriello would kill for that record.

-

and fyi, he's worth more than cassano cause
1. he's not fat/lazy/heart conditioned
2. he doesnt have a massive history of being a trouble maker
3. he's younger
4. he scores. The most important thing a CF can do.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
3. he's younger

Cassano aint a CF, so that one is irrelevant. If anything Cassano stats are more impressive, just look at the amount of assists he gave for us, plus a few goals as well.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
This deal is Senatore approved?

I am on board. Bring Pazzo.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
excuse me?

he is a very consistent finisher. That's a skill right there. Probably the main skill you want from a CF.

2010/11- 20 goals, 94 shots
2009/10- 19 goals, 75 shots
2008/9- 11 goals, 43 shots (half season)

50 goals, 212 shots. I mean what more do you really want?

Borriello would kill for that record.

-

3. he's younger

Sure he can score a few, but you are forgetting that this is probably the most uncreative team in the history of football. :o

Papa B

Primavera
Reaction score
People here seems to foget one thing about Cassano, he is running his last year of his contract IIRC. If he is unhappy do you think he will be renewing? Now we actually can get something of him, and actually get in exhange a type of player we need much more. Maybe Cassano is now a better player but do not forget he is over 30, had stroke, is lazy and temperamental and not a type of player we actually need... do you even want to renew his contract after this year or should you get the money out of him as you still can?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Cassano aint a CF, so that one is irrelevant. If anything Cassano stats are more impressive, just look at the amount of assists he gave for us, plus a few goals as well.

Yeah, no issues with cassano's play

but cmon guy can;t play 90 and has a history 3 miles long of being a major problem when malcontent

This deal is Senatore approved?

I am on board. Bring Pazzo.

depends on wages.

But cmon... we need a proper CF. We have zero.

Pato's not even 1 yet.

Anyone who has watched serie A consistently knows, you need a player like pazzo who can sniff goals v. teams that don't want to play.

Think about it... even if he's just a back up for pato..... let's assume this is pato's year he stays healthy, scores 20+ there will be games we r losing or drawing and need to turn a game.

If pazzo can help turn a few games, win some points. Could be a key to top 3 or not

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
What happened guys? Not so long ago Milan had Ibrahimović and now it's Pazzo time? :fp: :fp::fp:

iqlmp6nv4lt2srd76q.gif

Last edited:

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
What happened guys? Not so long ago Milan had Ibrahimović and now it's Pazzo time? :fp: :fp::fp:

iqlmp6nv4lt2srd76q.gif

wow he slipped, that makes him worst player ever! Ibra to pazzini is a really big step backwards but pazzini isn't bad at all. better than Bendtner anyways. Milan fans will have to learn to roll with the punches.

MilanZealot

Beginner
Reaction score
People here seems to foget one thing about Cassano, he is running his last year of his contract IIRC. If he is unhappy do you think he will be renewing? Now we actually can get something of him, and actually get in exhange a type of player we need much more. Maybe Cassano is now a better player but do not forget he is over 30, had stroke, is lazy and temperamental and not a type of player we actually need... do you even want to renew his contract after this year or should you get the money out of him as you still can?

You have a very good point.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
it's funny how all of a sudden, since we're gonna get pazzo he's the 'worst' of the 3?

nah, i prefer borriello and matri for personal reasons, but Pazzo is clearly the best player of the 3.

Hes got the best record of the 3. Performed at highest levels of the 3.