Francesco Totti

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I wish I could like him but I just can't after he kicked Balo.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
rui costa > totti, yes or no and why ?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
If Totti wants to go and is fit, and would understand his role, he could be a great supersub for Italy.

what makes it tougher for him is that Italy is pretty loaded in attack at the moment

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
fair enough. personal bias aside, totti is better in just about everything.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I reckon rui costa underachieved during his time with us. if,we had totti instead of rui, we certainly would have won a couple more scudettos at the very least although yes ladri did cheat back then.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Very nice Wesley, very nice

The riches in that vault....only the privileged should see them

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i liike totti :(

i play with him on fifa and i always pass the ball to tottiiii and i score many thousand goals

and then i screamm TOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIII like he scored for Milan or something

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Apostles, please gather to discuse the recruitment of Nutty.

517px-Synaxis_of_the_Twelve_Apostles_01.jpg

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
i liike totti :(

i play with him on fifa and i always pass the ball to tottiiii and i score many thousand goals

and then i screamm TOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIII like he scored for Milan or something

I to, take finesse shots from anywhere with him. Amazing

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
was watching some totti clips again today cos YouTube recommends that shit to me

I really really wish I was exposed to Serie A a lot sooner than I was (and also a bit older)

i would of felt so proud to watch Serie A matches pre-06... watch totti beast, del piero beast, ibra begginings, Pippo beast, Pirlo and Gattuso beast, Dida at his best, maldini, nesta, stam and cafu radiate levels of security i could only dream of

damn it

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
was watching some totti clips again today cos YouTube recommends that shit to me

I really really wish I was exposed to Serie A a lot sooner than I was (and also a bit older)

i would of felt so proud to watch Serie A matches pre-06... watch totti beast, del piero beast, ibra begginings, Pippo beast, Pirlo and Gattuso beast, Dida at his best, maldini, nesta, stam and cafu radiate levels of security i could only dream of

damn it

Italy before calciopoli was something else now its just stagnant league trying to pick up itself. Shit from FIGC is so evident because of bad football, but second tier teams and jube are picking up big time.
I haven't seen such a bad administration on and off the field in any other big league in any other sports

I wish I could get hold of a bluray on these two gentlemen

4a85d82bc003b591a240b6bceb969130-1282993814.jpeg

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Totti thread. Go.

:cool:

Francesco Totti is back in the Roma squad after more than a month out and could feature against Fiorentina tomorrow.

The Serie A Week 15 fixture kicks off at 11.30 GMT on Sunday, click here for a match preview.

Totti has been out of action since suffering a hamstring strain on October 18, but has gradually been increasing his workload in training.

This afternoon Coach Rudi Garcia evaluated the final session and has picked the captain in his squad to face Fiorentina.

Federico Balzaretti has still not recovered, but Mattia Destro is in the side.

Roma squad for Fiorentina: Benatia, Borriello, Bradley, Burdisso, Castan, De Rossi, De Sanctis, Destro, Dodo, Florenzi, Gervinho, Jedvaj, Ljajic, Maicon, Marquinho, Pjanic, Ricci, Romagnoli, Skorupski, Strootman, Taddei, Torosidis, Totti

For the once who havent seen Roma - Fiorentina. He was on the bench and could've come on but thhe match went Roma's way already so he wasn't risked. Should be match fit against Milan.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Bring it on!

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: What a pretender when it came time to deliver :lol: :lol:

Chiellini was just so brutal. He took him out to the open field, sexually assaulted him, tattooed his name on both his cheeks (not the face) and then left him naked and drove off. :eek: :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Looking back on how things went, is he the most loyal (talented) player ever?

Thinking at all the greats that stayed with their clubs all their carers, of the top of my head he is the only one that was truly tested in terms of loyalty due to Roma being consistent shite.

Maybe Gerrard? Although that twat did win a CL, which in my book counts a hella lot more then a title like Serie A. (even at its best)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Banner in Rome today:

DA03N05W0AAHx9I.jpg

I still remember one of my favourite Serie A visuals from around the time I first started watching the league.. after Roma won the scudetto.

Totti-a.s.Roma-celebration.jpg

What an absolute legend.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
:lol: :lol: What a pretender when it came time to deliver :lol: :lol:

Chiellini was just so brutal. He took him out to the open field, sexually assaulted him, tattooed his name on both his cheeks (not the face) and then left him naked and drove off. :eek: :eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

Looking back on how things went, is he the most loyal (talented) player ever?

Thinking at all the greats that stayed with their clubs all their carers, of the top of my head he is the only one that was truly tested in terms of loyalty due to Roma being consistent shite.

Maybe Gerrard? Although that twat did win a CL, which in my book counts a hella lot more then a title like Serie A. (even at its best)

He would have been riding the bench at most top clubs tbh, overrated sunbed queen.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Tempo changes its masthead for the day:

DA5c1L3XgAAaSMo.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#PaulScholesQuotes level