Week 12: Sassuolo vs Milan - Sunday 05/11/2017 20:45 CET

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Montella will stay unless a catastrophe occurs, which means different things to different people.

But I mean like winless in 9, locker room mutiny etc.

Gattuso would be a terrible choice.

Unless Conte becomes available and wants to come to Milan, our best bet is to get out of this mess with Vincenzo.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
who needs those guys when we got :heart:our andre:heart:?

Did I ever say that?
I am shitting on our attack....aka Silva and co.
Meanwhile you keep making excuses for Bonucci and shitting on our one decent CB Roma.

The CB's we had at that time we're Nesta and Silva who make you question whether Bonucci is even a pro athlete

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Yellow card for inappropriate language :lol:

I'm hoping to get a pink card soon for all of my microaggressions :proud:

In other news I want to see this card system strictly implemented in this thread..... It should work masterfully :monto:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Yellow card for inappropriate language :lol:

I'm hoping to get a pink card soon for all of my microaggressions :proud:

In other news I want to see this card system strictly implemented in this thread..... It should work masterfully :monto:

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
the team is in crisis, why give it to someone with little experience and risk breaking ties?

he's doing well with the primavera, keep him there and let him improve in peace.

It’ll be the first time a legend can coach the first team without feeling Silvio’s smelly breath in their neck.
I’m curious to see him coaching our team, experience doesn’t matter anymore imo. We just need someone with a strong character.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This will be a big win. I had forgotten during the AEK match just how draining the Juve match must have been for the guys to perform like that. (Also why Juventus drew Sporting)

Hopefully they are refreshed and ready to crush Sassuolo.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i'm expecting an ugly led by Montolivo

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Berradi hat trick incoming

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
Sad prediction. We'll lose, 2-1 or 3-1.

Montella will say he's happy with the way we played. He'll claim he's happy with some aspect of our game. We'll drop further down the table. He'll say he's calm. Fassone will pick his noise and Mirabelli will play pocket pool in the mirror.

At some point, when they change manager eventually, then we'll see what Milan can do. Now? We'll get more of the AEK game playstyle until Montella is gone.

I feel bad for Montella. I do. He's under equipped to deal with this situation. Unfortunately, he's dragging Milan down with him. Everyone thought he was good enough for one year at least but he can't even hold the fort.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match day! Forza Milan!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
DNzRLU1WkAAYsqe

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Match day and this thread is dead. Sad times at the moment..

Today I’m hoping we can start our season proper, players need a big game. Really hoping Calhanoglu has a big game I want the guy to do well here. Have a feeling Bonucci will finally turn up too! Forza Milan!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to see

Dolla

Zapata Bonucci RR

Calabria Kessie Monto Borinho

Suso

Kalinic Silva

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bonucci goal plz

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see

Dolla

Zapata Bonucci RR

Suso

Kalinic Silva

Awfull, just awfull

Zapata, Montolivo, Calabria, Borini, Kalinic really ?
Rodriguez in the center ? Nahh.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Awfull, just awfull

Zapata, Montolivo, Calabria, Borini, Kalinic really ?
Rodriguez in the center ? Nahh.

I forgot.... dani alves, sergio ramos, marcelo, toni kroos and lewandowski are on the bench.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd like to see

Dolla

Zapata Bonucci RR

Suso

Kalinic Silva

Poor troll attempt

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
biglia is injured, RR is shit at LWB and showed encouraging signs at LCB where montella can switch to a 4 man during the game....the rest I feel are pretty obvious.

locatelli was shit against athens in case you missed it.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Donna

Calabria Bonucci Romagnoli RR

Suso Kessie Locatelli Borini

Andre Silva Kalinic

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Donna

Calabria Bonucci Romagnoli RR

Suso Kessie Locatelli Borini

Andre Silva Kalinic

if it's a straight 4-4-2 I'd rather hakan instead of borini (he played LM in a 4-4-2 for leverkusen) and abate instead of calabria

but wincenzo won't try that

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
biglia is injured, RR is shit at LWB and showed encouraging signs at LCB where montella can switch to a 4 man during the game....the rest I feel are pretty obvious.

locatelli was shit against athens in case you missed it.

Atleast Rodriguez is better then Borini at lwb. Musacchio should always play and not fking zapata.
Calabria over Abate ? I dont think so

And about Montolivo, says enough if you put him in the line up in a 2men midfield.
Lol

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Suso has to play far right or I'd rather he not play.

If he plays on the wing, he's our best player. If he plays centrally he's genuinely a hindrance to our play - we try to make everything go through him and he's too weak and slow to pull it off.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Atleast Rodriguez is better then Borini at lwb. Musacchio should always play and not fking zapata.
Calabria over Abate ? I dont think so

And about Montolivo, says enough if you put him in the line up in a 2men midfield.
Lol

We are either watching different games or you havent been watching milan lately. RR has been poor since moving to LWB, his only decent performances since then were at LCB.

Mustang/zapata are interchangeable, both are unreliable but i feel zapata compliments bonucci more. Borini has been the 2nd best player behind suso, which is not saying much tbh but yeah he's definitely the first choice for WB.

Locatelli was awful against athens and monto was decent, so who should get the nod?

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
if it's a straight 4-4-2 I'd rather hakan instead of borini (he played LM in a 4-4-2 for leverkusen) and abate instead of calabria

but wincenzo won't try that

Either or.....but Calabria gives us the option to switch between 3 and 4 at the back in game. I prefer a dynamic runner at left mid instead of another ball to feet player similar to Suso in Hakan at left mid, especially considering RR will be the less dynamic of the two fullbacks and is good with his playmaking and early crosses. Borini can play leftwingback if we decide to switch in game as well.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are either watching different games or you havent been watching milan lately. RR has been poor since moving to LWB, his only decent performances since then were at LCB.

Mustang/zapata are interchangeable, both are unreliable but i feel zapata compliments bonucci more. Borini has been the 2nd best player behind suso, which is not saying much tbh but yeah he's definitely the first choice for WB.

Locatelli was awful against athens and monto was decent, so who should get the nod?
Because of 1 bad game from Locatelli you put Montolivo over him ? Montolivo has been awfull almost every time he played.
So if Montolivo playing awfull tonight, next time you put Locatelli again in the line up or ?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Because of 1 bad game from Locatelli you put Montolivo over him ? Montolivo has been awfull almost every time he played.
So if Montolivo playing awfull tonight, next time you put Locatelli again in the line up or ?

locatelli hasn't had 1 good game this season, so yeah he doesn't deserve to start.

I was very disappointed by him in the athens game, I was even calling for him to start and impress so he can gain a starting spot.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I feel like we will win this. I'm serious.