Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
rudiger trolling :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
romas biggest achievement this season has been making fazio and j jesus look competent

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
80 is too much.

Madrid got Modric-Kovacic-Kroos for 90M

Bayern got Vidal-Sanches-Alcantara for around 100M

40-60M is a fair price.

Those deals were all before Pogba went for 120 million. 40-60 is a fair price, but no one is paying fair prices anymore.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

200 million is more than enough to build a strong core.

Just don't waste 80 million on one player.

189.gif

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma win is good for us.Radja one of the best box to box player in the world.Dzeko big game player.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Donna would have saved that.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
im just glad scudetto race is still open lol

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Hoping Napoli and Atalanta lose next week. 3rd place will officially be back on the table. The only issue is that it makes it even more competitive, 4 teams competing for 3rd spot.

I think realistically though itll be:

Juve
Roma
Napoli
Inter
Milan

I don't see us finishing above Inter, but the point difference shouldn't be large

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Those deals were all before Pogba went for 120 million. 40-60 is a fair price, but no one is paying fair prices anymore.

Pogba costing 120 was worth it. He'd just guided les bleus to the Euro Final... and the season before he did the same with Juve in the UCL. He's also 5 years younger (23) and has a trophy cabinet Radja can only dream of right now.

Seriously... what has Radja won to be valued at 80M ???? made it into the serie a team of the year :D

I'd love to see Milan splashing the cash... but it has to be for top tier Players. Players who have a proven track record in winning.

Also the thought of handing 80m to those lot from the capitol just sickens me. Why strengthen what some consider to be a rival ?

When milan rule again... i want easy serie a games so suso can be fresh for the UCL :o

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pogba costing 120 was worth it. He'd just guided les bleus to the Euro Final... and the season before he did the same with Juve in the UCL. He's also 5 years younger (23) and has a trophy cabinet Radja can only dream of right now.

Seriously... what has Radja won to be valued at 80M ???? made it into the serie a team of the year :D

I'd love to see Milan splashing the cash... but it has to be for top tier Players. Players who have a proven track record in winning.

Also the thought of handing 80m to those lot from the capitol just sickens me. Why strengthen what some consider to be a rival ?

When milan rule again... i want easy serie a games so suso can be fresh for the UCL :o

Pogba was not worth that money. Radja isn't worth 80 either, but someone might pay for it.
What has Bale won with Tottenham? Or Suarez with Liverpool?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Pogba was not worth that money. Radja isn't worth 80 either, but someone might pay for it.
What has Bale won with Tottenham? Or Suarez with Liverpool?

World Class forwards go for higher prices. They had also won individual honours whilst at those fodder clubs. Radja's honours list makes monto's look quite impressive.

Off to the EPL :eek:

Glad tbh... bit of a choker

giphy.gif

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. Pogba did fuck all in that tournament. Payet, Griezmann, and Sissoko carried that team while Pogba was a spectator.

France media was going off on him after the tournament.

He's a good player but 120 million for him is too much. He's not a player who's going to single handily change your midfield and that was seen after Vidal was sold and Marchisio was out for Juventus.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
pogba lead les bleus to the Euro final :lol:

Schedule