Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43366954

Jamie Carragher has apologised after a video showed the former England and Liverpool defender spitting towards a girl in a car from his own vehicle.

Liverpudlians for you. Still, I hope Sky dont fire him, guy is good at that job and I enjoy watching him and Gary Neville do punditry together

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
In just 2 years PepGOAT transformed the English Premier League into Scottish Championship.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ffs, the tosser has been suspended by Sky.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He really is classless

"I read something, some quote from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League," the United boss said.

"Frank de Boer - seven matches, seven defeats [sic], zero goals - where he was saying that it was not good for Marcus Rashford to have a coach like me because the most important thing for me is to win.

"If he was coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose because he lost every game."

Read more at http://www.**************.com/artic...orst-manager-ever-4223439#ByFQSXXYJX2HL5C1.99.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
In just 2 years PepGOAT transformed the English Premier League into Scottish Championship.

Predicted last season he'd wrap it up by round 30.... well a year later he's almost done it.

Alongside Zizou as the best manager in world football right now.

He really is classless

:thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Carra suspended till next season

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Carra suspended till next season

When he returns next season
ba00b598774c6a7ce34ad75f26724a89.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mou needs to manage underdog teams. His style of play is better suited for less talented squads that need to sit back against stronger teams and hit them on the run. His tactics just don't work with expensive teams that need to dictate play and drive forward.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to the Daily Star, a source close to United's manager said the following: "When he (Mourinho) wins he gets negative publicity, when he loses he gets negative publicity.

"United, with Sir Alex Ferguson and top teams, won two Champions Leagues and was knocked out more than 20 times.

"Ferguson wins the Champions League twice and he is king, Jose wins it twice and he is s**t.

"So what can people expect with a team like this? And what can a manager do when Pogba and Alexis kill the team?

"If they perform like Matic and Lukaku certainly the team would be much better."

Read more at http://www.**************.com/artic...-killing-his-team-4223776#QimtYC3DUOACxKiU.99

Bitch is so getting fired

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol! Lol! I hope those you outside GB can view this, if not, yt it. LOL!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43431205

'Mourinho's extraordinary news conference - part II'

"idiots", "idealists" and the "dictionary of life"

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What's funny though? I agree with everything he's said.

I haven't watched them this season, but their place in PL now looks like an over-achievement.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Just seen Salah stats :eek:

The guy is gonna break some records this season...

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
salah is unstoppable, i knew he was WC since he played at roma but it seems like even roma didnt use him in proper way

and we have another mercato standard: just buy mourinho's rejects: de bruyne, salah... WC confirmed :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
salah is unstoppable, i knew he was WC since he played at roma but it seems like even roma didnt use him in proper way

and we have another mercato standard: just buy mourinho's rejects: de bruyne, salah... WC confirmed :lol:

Don't forget Robben :D
I honestly think Salah was sold at Chelsea because of the accusations of him being anti-Semitic didn't go well with Abramovic.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

He is actually “stoppable”... ashley young showed that just few days ago

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manchester United fear Alexis Sanchez will flop at the club in a repeat of the Angel Di Maria fiasco, reports the Daily Mail .

Alexis cuts a sullen, solitary figure at United and often eats alone in the canteen, with several sources claiming he appears to be having second thoughts over his move to Old Trafford from Arsenal.

The Chile international earns £600,000-per-week, but United are worried he may turn out like Di Maria, who spent a single season at the club under Louis van Gaal.

Lol. Just fire mou.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ditching Arsenal for modern Manure....lol.
Like ditching Roma for Naboli when you want to win relevant titles*.

*assuming money wasn't the only factor.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Ditching Arsenal for modern Manure....lol.
Like ditching Roma for Naboli when you want to win relevant titles*.

*assuming money wasn't the only factor.
sarri doesn't win shit, at least man united win trophies during their bad times.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. Just fire mou.

Aye, they need to fire him ASAP.

Fire the only coach that has gotten them good results in how many years? Why? Because he doesn't play champagne football?

What's the logic?

I don't like Mou's style, but I think he's a good coach to do the dirty work and lay the foundation, which he's doing quite well. Got them EL and now probably 2nd place in EPL, winning over guys like Klopp and Conte.

Who would you replace him with? Only decent option that comes to mind is Ancelotti. Other than that?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Status
Not open for further replies.