The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Matching the needs of the players and the teams is a hard job and it might take some time

If a player can negotiate only after the end of his contract he has to rush thing and maybe accept to sign for a team where he will only play a few games, or he will be paid less or live in a place far away from his family, etc.

Try not to see him from the perspective of prime-Zlatan-like player which had not problem finding a team, buying a home, etc, try instead to see it from the perspective of an average professional player (which in Italy includes Serie A, Serie B and Serie C) trying to get the achieve the best from his career.

The transfer deadline is for actual transfers... free agents have all the time in the world to negotiate

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
official leak??

mkRHvMB.png

MtpMkwv.png

Ooooooooooffff!! These are gorgeous. If these are true, I will buy first and third.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ooooooooooffff!! These are gorgeous. If these are true, I will buy first and third.

the earlier leak of the templates mentioned something about no stripes on the sleeves, we'll see...very high anticipation

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
strinic...reina...6 million a season for wilshere...

miserabelli needs to be sacked ASAP

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Sung Ki from Swansea, strinic... Fodderisation level 200....

Mirabellis guys: Mussachio????, Biglia - average as fuck, "I made 10m left-right pass and walk", Rr not that great, hakan with 5 good games and 25 complete shit, kalinic no comment shit, silva 1 goal so far... Very nice...

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Mirabellis guys: Mussachio????, Biglia - average as fuck, "I made 10m left-right pass and walk", Rr not that great, hakan with 5 good games and 25 complete shit, kalinic no comment shit, silva 1 goal so far... Very nice...

Galiani 2.0

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RnB forum....unless we are buying Messi or Ronaldos and spending 100m on a player they'll always find a way to complain. Even for a reserve.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
strinic isn't even good enough to be a reserve

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

This strinic deal is past-galliani type of signing.. Don’t try to justify it.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Galiani 2.0

Only that we are 3 pts from CL if we manage to win against Inter (very likely) and we are in Coppa Italia Final without having met midtable-teams in semi-final. Actually if it wasn't for Montellas horrible gesture (OK, keeping him for way too long goes on F&M I admit) we'd be in Top 3 easily. And I'd add to that that this team looks like it can only get better with some good signings and years who will bring the much needed experience to one of the youngest teams in whole Serie A.

Buuuuuuuuuuut hey it's RnB and the grass will always be greener at the neighbours garden. So who am I trying to fool by explaining why this squad is miles ahead of the last year's squad who at the top of it's prime was only able to reach 7th spot (with a horrible 2nd season-half so we all know where the trend was going)?

I mean, we're in march 2018 and still unbeaten in this year in any national competitions. We have clean sheets left and right (in 2018 only Juventus did better than we did in all 5 major leagues in Europe) and however, people keep shitting on this team and it's management.

What is this sorcery who makes you guys being so bloody negative on everything that is Milan-related? Someone mentioned it earlier perfectly: Europe looks at Romagnoli as one of the best CBs who currently play in Europe and you are still discussing if he's a good or a bad CB.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
The transfer deadline is for actual transfers... free agents have all the time in the world to negotiate

They also have more urgengy, since they don't have a team, which means no training, no playing, no salary.

Again, if you are a big name that's not a problem, you know you want to play for Bayern Monaco, you know Bayern Monaco wants you, so it might take a few days to discuss details.

If you are a barely know professional player time you want all the time possible to look out for all alternatives without waiting for your contract to end.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Who is that smartass who called mirabelli Galliani 2.0?

Success is measured by your trophy cabinet. Say all you want but Galliani is still the most ever successful executive to ever hold office in football industry.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Remember honda:fp:
no more asian players:thumbsdown:

You would've reject son heung min because he's asian?:fp:

I dont agree with ki interest, mirabelli should target top asian players only

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Success is measured by your trophy cabinet. Say all you want but Galliani is still the most ever successful executive to ever hold office in football industry.

One of the biggest failures in modern football, a man who, together with our previous idiot owner, managed to bring down a club that was at the top of the world.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who is saying ale is a bad cb? Bring him forward!

Just have a read in our Ale's thread and you'll see plenty of them. Especially if you go back into 2017 posts (they are not too long ago, just 2 months).

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of the biggest failures in modern football, a man who, together with our previous idiot owner, managed to bring down a club that was at the top of the world.

Didnt they bring it to the top of the world? :)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Hopefully Reina let's a few easy ones go by when Milan play them :lol:

Well, there is a reason why he is set to become a backup keeper, his best years are past him. Who would be surprised if he made a couple mistakes? :monto: Just like woops

Only that we are 3 pts from CL if we manage to win against Inter (very likely) and we are in Coppa Italia Final without having met midtable-teams in semi-final. Actually if it wasn't for Montellas horrible gesture (OK, keeping him for way too long goes on F&M I admit) we'd be in Top 3 easily. And I'd add to that that this team looks like it can only get better with some good signings and years who will bring the much needed experience to one of the youngest teams in whole Serie A.

Buuuuuuuuuuut hey it's RnB and the grass will always be greener at the neighbours garden. So who am I trying to fool by explaining why this squad is miles ahead of the last year's squad who at the top of it's prime was only able to reach 7th spot (with a horrible 2nd season-half so we all know where the trend was going)?

I mean, we're in march 2018 and still unbeaten in this year in any national competitions. We have clean sheets left and right (in 2018 only Juventus did better than we did in all 5 major leagues in Europe) and however, people keep shitting on this team and it's management.

What is this sorcery who makes you guys being so bloody negative on everything that is Milan-related? Someone mentioned it earlier perfectly: Europe looks at Romagnoli as one of the best CBs who currently play in Europe and you are still discussing if he's a good or a bad CB.

Pathetic.

Get out of my commode, this makes too much sense :mad::lol:

My favorite part is that he completely omitted Kessie(who is an absolute stud) and Bonucci who definitely regained his form that made people say he's a top 3 CB in the world or Borini who came for a small fee and delivered more than anyone has bargained for. That's even worse than their really inaccurate rating of the other signings. Let alone their expectations that all transfers will be hits. That's not how football works, some players fail(Kali probably), some players need long time to adjust(Silva maybe).

But yeah, thanks for keeping it real mate, your posts are a refreshing change of pace as per usual :thumbsup:

Who is saying ale is a bad cb? Bring him forward!

Don't you remember a select group of people calling him names such as "Romastori"? Definitely meant as an insult, which in light of recent events especially, hopefully never resurfaces again. Lots of people that claimed he lacked the speed and he'll never really be world class. Now he's our best player, funny how that works :lol:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Never understood the hate directed towards Romagnoli. His potential was clear to see, even before he joined Milan.

Just goes to show how little some people understand about football, or maybe it's because of the anti-Italian bias.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Never understood the hate directed towards Romagnoli. His potential was clear to see, even before he joined Milan.

Just goes to show how little some people understand about football, or maybe it's because of the anti-Italian bias.

Football appeals to a large of the population and there are a large number of dummies out there. But we love them and try to educate them :love:

But the anti Italian bias is definitely a thing, more prominent than the pro Italian bias(which can be an issue too at times). With how some posters post you sometimes have to wonder if they're even Milan fans :lol:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
signing free agents prior to their contract end cant be unethical, that would mean juve is an unethical club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule