Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mourinho parking the bus at home against everton loool.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Courtois turns into Donnarumma.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
And Dave Chappelle gives away a penalty.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
My word, that was a fucking horrendous penalty but he scores the rebound thank god.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pepe Mel goat :proud:

The real Pepe Mel at least got a point today tho :D

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
'boring football'>tikitaka

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bep :lol:
Lemme guess....Man City needs Jesus amirite Pep groupies? :proud:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
For a league with little to no tactics involved, I'm surprised pep is doing this bad. I guess he got complacent with a super powered squad in Germany.

But to be completely fair, City doesn't play the style Pep is used to. So maybe it really is a lack of personnel. Or he's trying to adapt to a headless chicken league.

No surprise Conte is tearing that league to shreds

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You manage to find a defence for Pep getting well and truly raped while finding a barbed comment for Conte.

I can only imagine if Pep got relegated and Allegri won the title. :lol:

Pep has been shit. It's no surprise. The only surprise was that Conte started poorly and Pep well.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For a league with little to no tactics involved, I'm surprised pep is doing this bad. I guess he got complacent with a super powered squad in Germany.

But to be completely fair, City doesn't play the style Pep is used to. So maybe it really is a lack of personnel. Or he's trying to adapt to a headless chicken league.

No surprise Conte is tearing that league to shreds

Sounds like a mediocre coach if he can't do anything without a super team. And wasn't that one of the criticisms you had for Allegri as well? That without a great team, he can't get results?

But anyways this was expected. For the first time in his coaching career, Guardiola had to work with a limited amount of talent and failed hard. He's proved that he's no Simeone or Conte in terms of getting the best out of what little he has.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
You manage to find a defence for Pep getting well and truly raped while finding a barbed comment for Conte.

I can only imagine if Pep got relegated and Allegri won the title. :lol:

Pep has been shit. It's no surprise. The only surprise was that Conte started poorly and Pep well.
It wasn't a jab though, I'm giving Conte the props he deserves. I just wish he wasn't an idealistic dumbass with Italy picking the worst squad in fucking decades. Then gets praised for overachieving :rolleyes:
Sounds like a mediocre coach if he can't do anything without a super team. And wasn't that one of the criticisms you had for Allegri as well? That without a great team, he can't get results?

But anyways this was expected. For the first time in his coaching career, Guardiola had to work with a limited amount of talent and failed hard. He's proved that he's no Simeone or Conte in terms of getting the best out of what little he has.

But Citys squad is amazing. It's without a doubt the top 3 best squads in PL and top 6-7 in the world. The issue is it isn't Peps player preference. At Bayern it was so stacked he had all the attributes he needed for any tactic. The only thing he needed was a bit of luck. It took him like a month to solidify his philosophy. He STILL hasn't done that with City. The question is why.

Is it bad personell? Is it a stagnation in tactics? Is it adapting to a league with vastly different characteristics and failing?

I'll go with bad personel for his tactics. He's not a mediocre coach but at this point I can't say he's the best coach in the world

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't a jab though, I'm giving Conte the props he deserves. I just wish he wasn't an idealistic dumbass with Italy picking the worst squad in fucking decades. Then gets praised for overachieving :rolleyes:

But Citys squad is amazing. It's without a doubt the top 3 best squads in PL and top 6-7 in the world. The issue is it isn't Peps player preference. At Bayern it was so stacked he had all the attributes he needed for any tactic. The only thing he needed was a bit of luck. It took him like a month to solidify his philosophy. He STILL hasn't done that with City. The question is why.

Is it bad personell? Is it a stagnation in tactics? Is it adapting to a league with vastly different characteristics and failing?

I'll go with bad personel for his tactics. He's not a mediocre coach but at this point I can't say he's the best coach in the world

Great coaches are able to adapt and that's why I don't rate Guardiola highly. He always needs everything in his favor in order to get results.

Personally I don't think City has a good team either. There's too many holes in midfield and defense.

Plus he's stubborn so his tactics don't change (and this is why Monaco and Chelsea were able to sit back and hit him hard on the counter).

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Capitano Fellaini :proud:

Football has taken a major step forward today

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3-0

Quinn-giggle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.