Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yeah, man. It's like when someone cheats in a relationship. Doesn't matter what they do to try and make things right again. 5 years, 10 years, 15 years down the road, it will still be there, that burning feeling deep inside. Why did you do it? You could have not gone out that night. You could have stayed home. You hurt me, you fucking bitch. You scarred me for life and because of you I can't trust anyone anymore. Do you know what it feels like to wake up knowing that you're probably never going to love anyone ever again? Because of what you chose to do that night, I'm now numb to bone, and I'm going to die like this. It hurts, man. I try not to always think like this, but after you've given someone everything and they still go and burn you like that, you feel empty inside. Hopeless. All her smiles and her promises and her gifts will never make that feeling go away, man. All I'm doing is acting, the same way you acted like nothing happened that night, 15 years ago, you lying bitch. All I'm doing is acting like I forgive you and like I'm fine inside. But I'm not. I still feel it like it happened just yesterday. I can turn back time and feel it all over again. That is my curse, you selfish bitch.

It doesn't matter what Donnarumma does. Unless it turns out that he actually wanted to stay and that his promises were true, and that Raiola was behind all this, it will never completely heal. He can renew, he can perform, and he can kiss the badge and lift the trophy, but we will never forget how he burned us on June 14, 2017.

Gigio is dead to me. There's practically no chance I will ever trust him again because I have a feeling he wanted that transfer at the end.
not sure if serious or gimmick. :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hey congo, are you going to bring back the lord saviour formula and god pictures with donnaruma if he renews?

Tzoah Rotachat

this is the formula i already have in mind for him, right now

thank you for asking

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, man. It's like when someone cheats in a relationship. Doesn't matter what they do to try and make things right again. 5 years, 10 years, 15 years down the road, it will still be there, that burning feeling deep inside. Why did you do it? You could have not gone out that night. You could have stayed home. You hurt me, you fucking bitch. You scarred me for life and because of you I can't trust anyone anymore. Do you know what it feels like to wake up knowing that you're probably never going to love anyone ever again? Because of what you chose to do that night, I'm now numb to bone, and I'm going to die like this. It hurts, man. I try not to always think like this, but after you've given someone everything and they still go and burn you like that, you feel empty inside. Hopeless. All her smiles and her promises and her gifts will never make that feeling go away, man. All I'm doing is acting, the same way you acted like nothing happened that night, 15 years ago, you lying bitch. All I'm doing is acting like I forgive you and like I'm fine inside. But I'm not. I still feel it like it happened just yesterday. I can turn back time and feel it all over again. That is my curse, you selfish bitch.

Are we still talking about Donnaruma?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If we make up with him, I'll understand why there are so many bad relationships in this world.

giphy.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

It doesn't matter what Donnarumma does. Unless it turns out that he actually wanted to stay and that his promises were true, and that Raiola was behind all this, it will never completely heal. He can renew, he can perform, and he can kiss the badge and lift the trophy, but we will never forget how he burned us on June 14, 2017.

Gigio is dead to me. There's practically no chance I will ever trust him again because I have a feeling he wanted that transfer at the end.
bgqdV.gif

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Win win solution. He renew (no freeze out), we'll get bigger money (by selling him). BUT NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!!!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
dollarumma reesta! Grazie presidente

:b:

tumbok

Primavera
Reaction score
wow the thread title has changed..
so move back to official player?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Post of the year. Last two paragraphs weren't needed though.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
yeah i really can't see it happening either, but indeed it will change everything.

but i disagree that the price will not reach 50. i think that if Milan decide to renew with him it's because they know they can get good money for him. with a little luck we can sell him for 50 this summer.

I think we are ready to patch up because the Chinese are nervous. They don't want to be blamed for selling the future star as soon as they took over, even if the circumstances are to their favour. They are probably worried about the marketing potential impact as well, considering the kind of revenue projection they've put in.

It's not entirely about the resale value even though Fassone won't admit it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I think we are ready to patch up because the Chinese are nervous. They don't want to be blamed for selling the future star as soon as they took over, even if the circumstances are to their favour. They are probably worried about the marketing potential impact as well, considering the kind of revenue projection they've put in.

It's not entirely about the resale value even though Fassone won't admit it.

^ post of the year

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
be careful gents.
a rumor about him reconsidering milan and suddenly he becomes a Gianluigi again.

it's a trap.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

VERY good post

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Donnarumma's brother-in-law: "The truth is that Gigio has never said that he wants to leave Milan."

Donnarumma's brother-in-law: "He has never asked Raiola if other teams were interested. He always saw only Milan in his future."

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Doesn't sign contract with Milan ↓↓↓
Donnarumma's brother-in-law: "He has never asked Raiola if other teams were interested. He always saw only Milan in his future."

k.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma's brother-in-law: "The truth is that Gigio has never said that he wants to leave Milan."

ZLa80_s-200x150.gif

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
What if he rejects us twice in a row

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Sort this mess up already. If he is ready to apologise and accept a fair offer, then fine we should welcome him back.

Everybody makes mistakes, especially footballers since their not the brightest bulbs out there. If he comes again with absurd demands, ship this little cock sucker and his fat second father on a boat to China.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
re-open negotiations? ok give mirabelli your pinky

08ba0fcfc919203317f77192264.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LMAO

If he was an outfield player i'd agree to this... but not a gk :thumbsdown:

his refusal cost how much..many millions for the club

he must also devalue himself

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
A compromise solution would be to bring Raiola's finger, it would count as two anyway.

Schedule