Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Ofc i am emotional, because that was personal insult towards milan. I will never forgive him and i cant wait the when he leave the club.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ugh I hate this saga now.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i believe that he didn't want to leave, and that real wasn't an option he was pondering.

it was all negotiation tactics. this is when Raiola's "advising" came in the picture: "let's say no and get a better deal when they panic".

what change everything was Milan going public with the whole thing. stuff like this probably happens all the time. that fucker Raiola thought Milan would keep quiet and continue negotiations.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i believe that he didn't want to leave, and that real wasn't an option he was pondering.

it was all negotiation tactics. this is when Raiola's "advising" came in the picture: "let's say no and get a better deal when they panic".

what change everything was Milan going public with the whole thing. stuff like this probably happens all the time. that fucker Raiola thought Milan would keep quiet and continue negotiations.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
From Dollarumma to Dramarumma

Donnarumma hit back at his brother in-law for a comment on IG: "What did you write? I'm a Milan fan. Don't attack my club." [via Il Mattino]

This has to be our "best" summer mercato in recent years :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Donnarumma hit back at his brother in-law for a comment on IG: "What did you write? I'm a Milan fan. Don't attack my club." [via Il Mattino]

lies

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I guess I am much more cynical.

I think he did want to test the waters, and knew people would think it's Raiola's idea.

If he didn't want to leave, there's no reason to disrespect the club in the way he did when he was presented with a more than generous offer.

Now, he's got a taste of the attention and scrutiny he will be under, and is having second thoughts.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
He can go or stay, i don't really care anymore since he showed he's not in it to be here for the long term anyway.

But to say the difference between selling him for 20m or 50m+ euro's is negligible because of 'muh club pride' is a bit silly.

It's not our money but still, Milan is a football club AND a business. CEO's can't be waving away tens of millions of euro's because of spite. That'd mean they are not fit for the job.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
The damage is irreparable. Sell him

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He can go or stay, i don't really care anymore since he showed he's not in it to be here for the long term anyway.

But to say the difference between selling him for 20m or 50m+ euro's is negligible because of 'muh club pride' is a bit silly.

It's not our money but still, Milan is a football club AND a business. CEO's can't be waving away tens of millions of euro's because of spite. That'd mean they are not fit for the job.

Agree.

Fassone is good business man. Offering other keepers, refusing to sell for low because "we'd rather gigi finish the year and go free", among other tactics that make raiola lose his shit.

This is not emotion, its just good business.

Realistically we renew gigi for high salary saves transfer fee and team cohesion, so it is still good business. Possibly sell for good price now or later.

Dollar will forever be scum in my eyes but business is business.

We should start plizarri in cups tho. This will be last raise dollar will get.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
szO92tS.gif

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
We will have a lot of transfers to make a good outcome. Just sell that greedy ass to the highest bidder or freeze him out. Not a word about renewal unless we can add 100M clause and loan him out with obligation to buy.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
^^^ Why do you guys keep parroting the same shit non-stop? The fucker is clearly staying so get used to seeing him play for Milan and stop shitposting.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson

What the?? :lol::lol::lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
^^^ Why do you guys keep parroting the same shit non-stop? The fucker is clearly staying so get used to seeing him play for Milan and stop shitposting.

Get used to? Not me bro, not me.

I will shit on him until he fuck off.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Capitanooooooo!!! :uzikill:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So obvious that Dollarumma's publicist/PR team is scrambling to back track through all the shit :lol:

Publicist: "Dude, you gotta make it seem like you never wanted to leave"

Dollarumma: "Ugh, do I have to..."

Publicist: "Your dumbass brother-in-law opening his mouth is complicating things. Now I gotta clean up the mess that fatfuck Raiola made"

Dollarumma: "Ugh fine..."

*goes on Instagram*

"Meelan is my club, don't talk about Meelan like that. Wowwowow. It makes me so cry :cry:"

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
i remember pirlo wrote in his book something like " when i wanted to go the chelsea and got blocked, i forced to said " i love milan"... maybe its milano staff who advised him to say that

Schedule