The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pingu, explain yourself.

It means some people in the forum deserve to be sent this:

giphy-1-1.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I play almost every day. Jumping between arena 9 and 10. Can't progress to the last arena, because my players aren't good enough. Most of them are level 7 and two are 8
Wow , am arena 6 & climbing.
If you or our other friends dont mind send me your facebook so i can add you & we can try some matches,

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Man , Rebic is so fucking cool.
Love him.

all of them are... can't imagine looking at those 3 and not be intimidated

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Would you get Szobo, Soumare or Simakan/Kabak in winter transfermarkt?

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Unpopular opinion: I would rather get Haaland than Mbappe

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Would you get Szobo, Soumare or Simakan/Kabak in winter transfermarkt?

Soumare - Very talented player but still not ready to have the impact of Bennacer-Kessie, he often ends in the bench at Lille as he is not yet effective.
Szobo - Another talent, but Hakan?s renewal should be a priority because we can?t spend our low budget in AM when there are other positions to reinforce primarily.
Simakan/Kabak - I prefer Simakan, with Kabak being aggressive and some kind of a problem at his club. But I?m still ok with his signing too (I don?t Lovato or any Serie A fodder of his kind)

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Interviewed by
@sportbladet on the occasion of the victory of the 12th Swedish Ballon d'Or, @Ibra_official he reassured about the physical conditions following the injury in Naples: "It's nothing serious. Only one or two weeks

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Rebic and Bennacer look like they're jaguars, hunting for prey
but are you intimidated by Theo?

After seeing what he did to Baka, one should be.

Those 2 are jaguars, but Theo is a Cheetah. Looks cute only until he starts running

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hauge - Haaland - Mbappe

Why set your expectations so low, guys?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soumare - Very talented player but still not ready to have the impact of Bennacer-Kessie, he often ends in the bench at Lille as he is not yet effective.
Szobo - Another talent, but Hakan?s renewal should be a priority because we can?t spend our low budget in AM when there are other positions to reinforce primarily.
Simakan/Kabak - I prefer Simakan, with Kabak being aggressive and some kind of a problem at his club. But I?m still ok with his signing too (I don?t Lovato or any Serie A fodder of his kind)
The thing with Hakan is that, if the rumored demands proof to be accurate, that's not going to happen. Hakan has been very important to us since lockdown. I'd say essential. But is he as important as Zlatan? Should he earn that money?

IMO, 4M is an okay wage given his importance. Maybe it'd push it even to 4,5M with bonuses included. He's a good lad. Always professional. He earned it. But 7M? Hell no.

Then with Szobo there is that 25M clause that pre lockdown seemed like a steal, but in times of Covid and huge losses, missing sponsorship money and missing match day revenues 25M have a total different value than they had a year ago. Imagine those 25M more like 50M in terms of what 25M today would have ment to clubs one year ago.

Are we in the financial position to offer that money? Who is actually? And what wages will Szobo be demanding?

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The thing with Hakan is that, if the rumored demands proof to be accurate, that's not going to happen. Hakan has been very important to us since lockdown. I'd say essential. But is he as important as Zlatan? Should he earn that money?

IMO, 4M is an okay wage given his importance. Maybe it'd push it even to 4,5M with bonuses included. He's a good lad. Always professional. He earned it. But 7M? Hell no.

Then with Szobo there is that 25M clause that pre lockdown seemed like a steal, but in times of Covid and huge losses, missing sponsorship money and missing match day revenues 25M have a total different value than they had a year ago. Imagine those 25M more like 50M in terms of what 25M today would have ment to clubs one year ago.

Are we in the financial position to offer that money? Who is actually? And what wages will Szobo be demanding?

Clubs sign a new player on a 5 year contract. Covid situation is expected to be almost normal in the next 6 months. Even UEFA isn't counting this year in the same way for FFP.

25 mil is a cheap for Szoboszlai who could play for Milan for the next 10 years.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Prediction: Hauge will be better than Mbappe

and we got him for peanuts... while others are spending 100m+ on Felixes and such

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Clubs sign a new player on a 5 year contract. Covid situation is expected to be almost normal in the next 6 months. Even UEFA isn't counting this year in the same way for FFP.

25 mil is a cheap for Szoboszlai who could play for Milan for the next 10 years.
6 months? You're way too optimistic my friend :)

However, the money already lost won't come back just like that. Some big clubs are even facing bankruptcy. Look at Barca. And there are several voices in Italian football saying that football is heading towards total collapse if the situation won't get any better very very soon.

This pandemic is hitting football very hard and it's longtime consequences are yet to be explored.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Prediction: Hauge will be better than Mbappe

Nice:thumbsup:

I request one more prediction from you which I think is more interesting than your previous prediction:
Is Hauge will be greater than that of Haaland,his countryman,the most hype Raiola boy?:o

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
if hauge will be new tomasson i will be happy.
anything more?? based on what?!
'looks' like kaka :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule