AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
bellevuebhoy said:
ciao tutti
am a celtic fan(and all football) and am coming over next week for the game can t wait really looking forward to going to the san siro,a few questions if you could help ,wheres the best place to buy ac milan scarves shirts souveniers etc ,got tickets in section 208 any good? and also is the san siro stadium tour open everyday?
multi grazie
forza celtic e milan
The tour was closed during the game-day when I visited San Siro. All sort of souvenires are available around the stadium and you can also visit the officail merchandise shop while attending the stadium tour.

Reaction score
Question: What sections are the sky boxes? Are they the grey areas in the red and orange rings?
2motsf7.jpg

Thanks!

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if the police are very strict on allowing fans into the ground?

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
Buon Giorno a tutti
i m now in Rome and this is the 5th day of my trip

went to Stadio Olimpico to see LAZIO v SAMPDORIA yesterday and took some video clips

please find more through the username.

arriving in milan again in 9MAR, and might visit nello on that day

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jer-v said:
went to Stadio Olimpico to see LAZIO v SAMPDORIA yesterday and took some video clips
You have to take the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" part away when you post youtube videos for others to see it;)

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
omg
i and my friend had changed our itinerary and will arrive in milan tomorrow (7mar) and we want to try to purchase the ticket for MIL-CEL ....
is it still tickets available (any seats) in usual on the match day?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jer-v said:
omg
i and my friend had changed our itinerary and will arrive in milan tomorrow (7mar) and we want to try to purchase the ticket for MIL-CEL ....
is it still tickets available (any seats) in usual on the match day?
Well they are campaigning a lot in the official web which makes me think they can't get rid of all the tickets. I think you have a good shot:)

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Well they are campaigning a lot in the official web which makes me think they can't get rid of all the tickets. I think you have a good shot:)

oh that means..... i might have chance in success of ticket-purchasing?
also...if i and my fd cannot buy the tickets for derby game, no wonder how much is the ticket tomorrow, we will get this only chance to cheer for rossoneri in the stadium .....

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
Unfortunely, the derby tickets are sold out....
fuxking ticket-selling system
went to inter.it to see whether it works or not.... - Website Error (biglietti online)
went inter tix box-office in Wagner station - told us to go to BPM
went to BPM - told us to buy tix thru internet
went to milanpoint - told us to go to sansiro
went to sansiro - said sold out for walk-in ...

WTF .........
but at least, watched the CL match yesterday and great atmosphere!!!!!
FORZA MILAN ALE ALE

also, where can i find the cheering chants and the player's song in the web?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jer-v said:
Unfortunely, the derby tickets are sold out....
fuxking ticket-selling system
went to inter.it to see whether it works or not.... - Website Error (biglietti online)
went inter tix box-office in Wagner station - told us to go to BPM
went to BPM - told us to buy tix thru internet
went to milanpoint - told us to go to sansiro
went to sansiro - said sold out for walk-in ...
From my experience I can tell that the touts are out in the morning during the matchday. If you have come so long way and have money to pay usurers then go to San Siro at about 10.00. They were there so early the last time. I'm sure you would get a ticket if you have 100€ or something to invest.

Reaction score
tickets to milan v munich

morning,

help required, I am coming to italy to Watch United play Roma, but to get cheap flights we are flying to milan and then down to Rome. Which means we are in Milan for the Munich game, whats the chances and best way to get tickets for this? and what sort of price?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well the best way to get the tickets for you should be online. Info here. Seems to me today is the last day for season-ticket holders to use their pre-sale advantage and from tomorrow or Monday they're all available for everybody.

Reaction score
cheers for that. getting a page can not be displayed error. But will try on my pc at home.

do you think it will sell out?

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bryan riggs said:
cheers for that. getting a page can not be displayed error. But will try on my pc at home.

do you think it will sell out?
Hmm...it works for me. Anyway you can go www.acmilan.com and then find "Tickets" banner yourself if it doesn't open. I'm pretty sure it will sell out, but seems that the 3-rd tiers will still be empty.

Reaction score
Jasper said:
Hmm...it works for me. Anyway you can go www.acmilan.com and then find "Tickets" banner yourself if it doesn't open. I'm pretty sure it will sell out, but seems that the 3-rd tiers will still be empty.

cheers something wrong with my work computer, works fine from home. Cheers for your help will sort it on monday hopefully.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
^^^
Oh crap!!! i'll be in milan, but only after the season is over!!! talk about bad luck... Nevermind. Thanks anyway... I'll still go visit the san siro :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo - Seedorf - Kaka - Gattuso - Sheva - R99 -
how can i get tickets to the CL semi-final away leg in England. I'm from Toronto (and have never seen a game in Europe before), but i'm gonna be in England that week. So I wanna go see the game but really don't wanna sit with any of those Manure fans. I wanna sit with our fans.
I checked our official web-site but there is no ticket info at all. I'm guess it'll be updated soon...but if any one can help me out it'll be greatly appreciated.

Forza Milan!

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Does anybody know when we will play the return game against manu and if the third ring will be opened for that game again? This could mean that there are more tickets compared to the bayern game...better chances to get one.

Edit:
Just found the information

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo - Seedorf - Kaka - Gattuso - Sheva - R99 -
how can i get tickets to the CL semi-final away leg in England. I'm from Toronto (and have never seen a game in Europe before), but i'm gonna be in England that week. So I wanna go see the game but really don't wanna sit with any of those Manure fans. I wanna sit with our fans.
I checked our official web-site but there is no ticket info at all. I'm guess it'll be updated soon...but if any one can help me out it'll be greatly appreciated. Email me if you have any info - danny-p-83@hotmail.com

Forza Milan!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm another one looking to get tickets for the Man Utd match in Manchester, so if anyone knows how to I'd appreciate the info. One way I think it's possible is for residents of Milan to go into the Milan Point in centro but obviously anyone else (like myself) will struggle.

So is anyone here resident in Milan? Moreso, is anyone willing to get the tickets on my (and others) behalf to send over to us???

PM or email me please if this is something you can do... matt@sat4the.co.uk

Frost out.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Baresi, Pippo, Maldini, Pippo, Weah, Rino, did I mention Pippo?, Costacurta
In the same boat as some of the folks above, I'd love to get a ticket to either Old Trafford or the San Siro. I am hoping that the Milan website will have tickets for sale at some point for the return leg but I'd also like to know if anybody knows how a Milan fan in England can get tickets for the Milan section in Old Trafford.

Is it even possible or do I need to get help from someone in Milan?

Primavera
Reaction score
It is NOT possible to get tickets from the club over the website for the first AND the second leg.
The club receives approximately 3.800 tickets and I am sure that this part of the stadium will be sold out. These tickets will be allocated to the fan clubs. E.g. Commandos Tigre, Brigate Rossonere, …
You can try 2 things:
1. Look up Ebay
2. Write a Mail to trasferta@brigaterossonere.it

good luck.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Baresi, Pippo, Maldini, Pippo, Weah, Rino, did I mention Pippo?, Costacurta
Thanks, I guess it's up to Ebay then.

Reaction score
I had someone go into the Milan Point for me and they told him they've all sold out :(
Looked at Ebay and they're starting at £800!!!
So I've emailed Brigate Rossonere...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, I'm writing an email to them right now. Fingers crossed...

Reaction score
From the official website:

MANCHESTER UNITED-MILAN: WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
4/18/2007

MILAN - Tickets for the match in Manchester on April 24, 2007 will be on sale from tomorrow at Milan Point in Piazza San Fedele from 10am. The cost of a ticket will be 70 Euro not including travel.

Primavera
Reaction score
Frosty said:
From the official website:

MANCHESTER UNITED-MILAN: WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
4/18/2007

MILAN - Tickets for the match in Manchester on April 24, 2007 will be on sale from tomorrow at Milan Point in Piazza San Fedele from 10am. The cost of a ticket will be 70 Euro not including travel.

strange :conf:

Schedule