Gabriel Vasconcellos Ferreira Thread

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Gabriel's a great addition to our squad, and he'll take over Abbiati's reigns after he leaves Milan.

Great move G, great move indeed:g:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
brasilians :proud:

life is good .. we will win world cup for sure :cool:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GOoh but prolly won't see him play for awhile.

And I thought Traore is number 12

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
He's handsome, according to m84 new Milan would be a team full of bad guys and ugly players, so he's not in our plan.
Or he's just a bait for another co-ownership deal, loan first buy later, etc. :g:
Enjoy your adventure in fodder club.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's handsome, according to m84 new Milan would be a team full of bad guys and ugly players, so he's not in our plan.
Or he's just a bait for another co-ownership deal, loan first buy later, etc. :g:
Enjoy your adventure in fodder club.

Cagliari or Catania is my guess

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

I think milan will keep him this year , and then loan him out next year . A bit like they did with dida and that inter did with Julio cesar .

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

there is talk that is where we are sending Donnarumma, one of our former Primavera players who started in Serie B and played well last year

I would think we should send this kid to a Serie B team where he would start to actually get some game experience since he has no career first team games

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't really remember him playing. Not even bench player on Cruzeiro.

For the price though, it's a very good deal. Worst case, we sell him for profit.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i was waiting for your reply Sven,

he won the U-20 WC

not a bad move, maybe the next Dida?

is it official?

not from wiki....

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Can't really remember him playing. Not even bench player on Cruzeiro.

For the price though, it's a very good deal. Worst case, we sell him for profit.

he is like muriel.. in the sulamericano muriel was the keeper and also gabriel.. i can see him become a good level keeper.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gabriel will be a milan player tomorow . If he wasent in the final 6months of his contract(and would of been playing), he would of costed about 8 mil. next year . We might have to loan him out a couple of seasons but he might turn out good for us in a couple of years.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gabriel will be a milan player tomorow . If he wasent in the final 6months of his contract(and would of been playing), he would of costed about 8 mil. next year . We might have to loan him out a couple of seasons but he might turn out good for us in a couple of years.

no way in hell. Roma only paid 6 mil for Stekelenbug who is in his prime and a borderline WC player for Ajax and Holland.

after the top couple most expensive transfers for goalies (Buffon, Neuer, De Gea) the prices really drop off, the 7-10th most expensive goalie transfers are 8.8 million, a 19/20 year old would not be worth that unless he was the best keeper in his league and had taken the #1 spot for Brazil

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no way in hell. Roma only paid 6 mil for Stekelenbug who is in his prime and a borderline WC player for Ajax and Holland.

after the top couple most expensive transfers for goalies (Buffon, Neuer, De Gea) the prices really drop off, the 7-10th most expensive goalie transfers are 8.8 million, a 19/20 year old would not be worth that unless he was the best keeper in his league and had taken the #1 spot for Brazil

Well if he had a contract and would of played with cruzeiro i am sure he would of been solid for them . His price tag would of then raised a lot ( a bit like rafael) . Plus brazilians these days are always overpriced . Maybe he wouldint of been 8 mil. but i am sure he would of costed 4-5 mil. (thats if he would of been a success) . But whatever, i think he could be decent for us in the future.

Last edited:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
After seeing the brazil vs spain u20 highlights i saw that gabriel might not be the best prospect but is a real leader and thats the kind of guy i want in my team . Hopefully he gains experience and becomes our starter .

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I remember that the Portuguese GK was the best in that tournament, but if ^ is true, that he is a leader then great, because our GKs for a long time have not been too convincing mentally

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Galliani: "Gabriel will be our 3rd goalkeeper. After the medical check-ups at Milanello, we will reach an agreement regarding his salary."

via @Milanello

I think I'll be hyping this young fellow immensely. I may even start a religion called Gabrielism here. If the forum rules allow.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
why isn't he called gabrielinho?

fake brazilian. :o

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Welcome finally a Dida replacement :lol:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
:g: making sure Thiago feels at home :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
ok fine.

his name ends with an 'l'.

fake brazilian. :o

You do realize that he's supposed to be the next TaffareL, right?

#Gabrielism

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You do realize that he's supposed to be the next TaffareL, right?

#Gabrielism
still fake. :o

but i don't judge players by their nationality. :proud:

will come back to this thread in 2015 when he makes his debut. :thumbsup:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not official yet?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Gabriel: "Playing in Europe is a dream come true for me, especially becoming a player for a club like Milan that has such a great history."

Gabriel: "I thank Cruzeiro and all their members. I'm very happy to have joined Milan."

Gabriel's agent: "The negotiations weren’t easy. This is the first important contract for my client. I’m happy that it all turned out well."

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani: "Gabriel will be our 3rd goalkeeper. After the medical check-ups at Milanello, we will reach an agreement regarding his salary."

via @Milanello

I think I'll be hyping this young fellow immensely. I may even start a religion called Gabrielism here. If the forum rules allow.

I would rather him be loaned to a Serie B team for the year to get some legit 1st team games under his belt.

I really dont like that he didnt play any games with his last club