The wrestling thread...........brotha

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
yeah that's what I thought, so Cena-Ziggles the new way forward huh?

Undertaker will have to turn up soon, only 40 days or so until WM right?Would still love him to go against Lesner, but that is pretty damned unlikely looking at the stories so far.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Should have brought this one back

05_RAW_07222002_0001.jpg

heyman.jpg

31-undertaker-wwe-undisputed-champion.jpg

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[damn] there's clearly something wrong with the new era if you gotta depend on "old timers" like Rock, Triple Haitch, Undertaker, Jericho (to some extent) and Lesnar to hype up your biggest event of the year [/damn]

[ultra damn] take TNA for example, they're pushing their "prime" talents like Daniels, Kaz, Roode and Bully Ray :-)lol:) which are probably the best talents in pro wrestling business nowadays, Hardy is being pushed because he brings viewers and money[/ultra damn]

[mega ultra damn] oh did i forgot to mention :star: Austien Ares :star:?
cat-tongue.gif
[/mega ultra damn]

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like Ziggler gimmick. I think he is good enough to hold down the strap. I'm thinking the PPV will be something like this.

Cena V Rock 2

HHH V Lesnar 2

Punk V Undertaker

Jericho V Ziggler

Mysterio V Sin Cara

Swagger vs Del Rio :fp::fp::fp:

D. Bryan V Kane

Mark Henry, Orton, Cody Rhodes, Shield, Sheamus, Ryback all have to get included somehow.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Shield? They're winning all their PPV matches so far, i think they will be pushed in wrestlemania too

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
rock burger :proud:

where the hell is damn :devilcon:

where the hell is damn

currently writing an assignment, was typing on how employees should "know their roles" and I remembered this thread :lol:

FINALLY! ....the damn has come back to the red and black forum. :b:

[damn] there's clearly something wrong with the new era if you gotta depend on "old timers" like Rock, Triple Haitch, Undertaker, Jericho (to some extent) and Lesnar to hype up your biggest event of the year [/damn]

[ultra damn] take TNA for example, they're pushing their "prime" talents like Daniels, Kaz, Roode and Bully Ray :-)lol:) which are probably the best talents in pro wrestling business nowadays, Hardy is being pushed because he brings viewers and money[/ultra damn]

[mega ultra damn] oh did i forgot to mention :star: Austien Ares :star:?
cat-tongue.gif
[/mega ultra damn]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:proud:

EC was shit and wtf was up with the rock vs punk match? it was like a old school match with long "rest" holds :lol: and that bit where unk hits the GTS and there is no ref for a 20 count is just :fp:
they must be turning punk face or this is just moronic booking.

did anyone watch the aries vs roode match?
awesome match, double eddie chair stunt was epic.

aries was so over, the crowd loved him. :proud:
the guy is the best in america, nobody comes close. :o

-----------

dirrty dutch mantell is back :lol:

Y2J has still got it, the match with punk was excellent and was nice to see punk given an actual wrestler to work with and not a roid head. :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
991768_o.gif

alive.jpg

IT'S ALIVE! :eek:

Thought you died. Was collecting some of my favorite damn quotes as a memoir.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Shield beat Superfriends :eek: Dat Rock endorsement on Reigns :proud:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WWE is gonna go to shits when the Rock leaves after Wrestlemania. Who else is gonna challenge Cena for the title Punk. Something we seen like 50 times already.

I would have Cena turn heel at Wrestlemania. Have him try ever possible outcome to beat the Rock. 3 or 4 AA and have the Rock kick out of all of them and then have the shield come out a beat the shit out the rock. Cena becomes the stable leader and they run shit ala NWO. This would give the WWE the opportunity to make a a couple of new stars.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
holy shit damn welcome back brother

I was actually worried about you :fp: :lol:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Swagger out?So surely Henry takes his spot? Couldn't be Seamus(again against Alberto) otherwise Orton or someone needs a heel turn quickly.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Orton heel?Hell yeah,fierce as ever.Punt kicks incoming...oh wait they've been banned right?

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope they keep Swagger in the match. The chants the NY crowd will have for him will be lovely.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Repo Man should replace him.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
bet swagger will still pass his wellness test :lol::fp:

mark henry is the best opponent to help get ADR over.

last uk impact then back to the impact zone for 2 weeks before TNA hits the road :proud:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Swagger is safe no suspension wellness violation or fine.Just thecsamecas Cameron and Alex Riley.
With Dutch doing his talking he may not be that bad , I think the angle could go well.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

fuck swagger

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Swagger is safe no suspension wellness violation or fine.Just thecsamecas Cameron and Alex Riley.
With Dutch doing his talking he may not be that bad , I think the angle could go well.

the angle will work 100% especially with dutch doing the talking but it's gonna be a bit awkward having a guy act blatantly racist on a PG show.

I just wanna see how dutch's racist promo's go down in the american south or somewhere like arizona......dude might get a standing ovation. :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Holy shit anime to TNa thread .. damn you are a fucked up lad my friend

Schedule