Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
if he really wants to leave then he's quite stupid with his performances, no one would trigger a 40 million clause to a player that passes to the other team.

Hope he can at least string some better performances together so some team will want him.

I would rather us move on

Yes, this is confusing. Why would he pay like this if he wants to leave to?

It's either that a new deal is done with some other club and he doesn't want to injure himself, or that he's just in bad form, and this is how he reacts. I see a lillte of Balotelli in his behavior atm.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see the same effort, tendencies and shortcomings as before.
He won't overachieve forever with his limited physical ability + he seems to be missing Cutrone, Hakan and Calabria all being there to compensate for his lack of off-ball work.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Damn he's so out of form.

One reason for that could also be Rino's tactics, he asks a lot from the wingers. Doesn't help either when our FB's are below average.

Ooor he's just clocked out knowing he'll leave come summer.

I think as fans we have seen it all, Suso has been a bright spark in an underwhelming team.

Honestly as much as I love suso, and think he is amazing.

If we want to score goals and get results, against big teams lately he has been very very poor.

Any big strong player or even remotely athletic player, has suso in their pocket.
Even if suso does get away from someone, he cant burst any further without pace.

A big offer, and a good replacement like Deofleu, woud be a good move.

Martial a dream, Rashford type players, all with potential and the athleticism

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I think as fans we have seen it all, Suso has been a bright spark in an underwhelming team.

Honestly as much as I love suso, and think he is amazing.

If we want to score goals and get results, against big teams lately he has been very very poor.

Any big strong player or even remotely athletic player, has suso in their pocket.
Even if suso does get away from someone, he cant burst any further without pace.

A big offer, and a good replacement like Deofleu, woud be a good move.

Martial a dream, Rashford type players, all with potential and the athleticism

Suso's style of play doesnt force him to "burst further" he does a dribble and pass/ dribble and cross/ or a dribble and shoot. Thing about Suso is that he's really good at the dribbling part.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Suso is great when you have a team pinned back and are camping in their final third. His ability to beat a man with a quick burst and get a cross away is very hard to find. It’s just his lack of dynamism make him slow plays down before we get to the final third.

The entire team would benefit so much from a ball carrier in the center of the field like Kaka for eg so the threat of the counter attack removes pressure from Suso to do everything.
Still think he is good enough to be a starter in a top 4 team and out of all our supporting attackers (Hakan, Jack and Suso) is the highest quality even with his flaws. But if he wants to leave and a team is willing to pay his clause I won’t be devastated.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
he doesn't lack athleticism, unless you compare him with really fast players

he just can't do anything really good while running, because his set of skills are suits to a slow style of playing

maybe he can work on it, after all he was really raw in 2015, since then he had a big improvement, but if a good offer comes for him, i would sell

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Stats: Suso has only scored a goal in his last 27 games with Milan.

I think Cerci and Honda didnt worse, right?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Suso is "injured" for the last game of the season vs Fiorentina

The €40M clause has probably been paid, and Milan doesn't want to risk any injury with him

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
If it's been paid, who cares about injury?

I meant like the club has paid the €40M RC, but they're yet to officialize the deal.

If he ruptures his ligaments on the last day of the season, the club will obviously withdraw from the negotiations :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I meant like the club has paid the €40M RC, but they're yet to officialize the deal.

If he ruptures his ligaments on the last day of the season, the club will obviously withdraw from the negotiations :thumbsup:

And we will transfer back the money?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
No i mean that X club has officially decided to pay the Suso clause, but they will wait until the season is finished, so they can get him without any injuries

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Who is goign to pay 40mil for him i wonder..

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Official: Suso has been called up by Spain for the games against England and Croatia in the UEFA United Nations league.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He needs to play well over there so his value can rise.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
2TCG.png

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan winger Suso believes they “have the opportunity to become great again, as a striker like Gonzalo Higuain is what we were missing.”

The Rossoneri finished seventh in Serie A for two seasons in a row and will be in the Europa League.

“Milan have the opportunity to become great again,” Suso told Spanish paper Mundo Deportivo.

“We signed a great striker like Higuain and I think he is what we were missing. (Coach Gennaro) Gattuso knows what we can give and this can be the perfect season to get back on track.”

Suso also hopes his form at San Siro can help him get a regular foothold in the Spain squad.

“It’s nice to come home and being called up for international duty is something to be proud of, always. When a Coach includes you in his first squad, that is very important and I can only be happy with that.

“Luis Enrique knows Italy and Serie A very well, so he is aware of what it’s like to play here.”

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Still our most important player

2 assists and could've easily been 3.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
His my favourite current Milan player and without him we would be up shit creek without a paddle.

Schedule