Ramadan Mubarak

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Goodfella.... 23 hours !!!!!!! U serious ?

Yes, in Lulea maghrib is 23:44. A few kilometres north of Lulea there is no night at all until late July.

People pick different times for iftar though. Some pick 16 hours, some follow Mecca time, some follow Stockholm time, some follow closest Muslim country.

I don't think people were supposed to fast for 23.5 hours, or sleep through the 10 hour fasting time during winter.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
23 hours in northern Sweden.
Saw it in on facebook, somtething like that there were 38 mins between the ifar and zuhr. The struggle is real.. But again isn't there a fatwa that says they can fast with the nearest country that are Not fasting for 23 hours ofc, or fast with mekka?

:eek:

Just checked our local timetable and it's 18 hours.

It's all good though. At least when it's time for Iftar we got food in our fridge. Folks out there still wont have that :(

True, but i miss those days where you were waked up for zuhr (it is arabic right?). It felt more special somehow hehe

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Ramadan is here at last. May Allah bless all of us and accept our fasting. May Allah help all of us especially those facing great difficulty with long fasting hours.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Disgusting tradition. :fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
There's plenty of variation in the Rakats and speed in Male' but nothing like that lol

Mosque I usually go to does 20 Rakats, takes around an hour and 30 (including Witr). The Mosque closest to my house does 8 but takes even longer, it's incredibly testing.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not sure about the reason but they said they've been doing it for about 100 years now.

I remember (vaguely) a hadith saying those who perform shalat fast is like a thief or something along that line. Perform shalat with tumanina is wajib, no excuse.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mecca on snapchat live story. :thumbsup:

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eid mubarak bros!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Whoa whoa whoa ... chill out peeps. What is it with keeping 29 all the time :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eid mubarak brothers.
Hope u enjoy it

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
From our favorite club :love:roud:

83c2c43a2048f7e1e27a965ea62bf4b6.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Eid Mubarak ya Muslimeen :love:

Hope you and your family have a brilliant Eid whether you do it today or tomorrow :smileani:

On another note... the congregation for Eid Salah where some read it outside in my city of Birmingham keeps getting bigger and bigger as each year passes on. I remember going couple of years back and it was 20 Thousand.... today they estimated that there were 60 Thousand praying the Eid Salah in Small Heath Park :eek:

SubhanAllah :)

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/wha...id-small-heath-park-9675550#ICID=FB-Birm-main

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daamn 60k is alot.. Wish i prayed in a place where there that many people.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ramadan kareem <3

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
In Europe and the US the fast seems to be going on for at least 17 hours a day. Ramadan kareem and good luck to all

Even my Southern hemisphere folk who just fast for 12-13 hours