The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
That was in 2015. Their growth in footwear has halted. Adidas are currently the strongest performing brand with UA trading at a three year low.

Besides Tottenham(currently) Southampton and Sao Paulo. In regards to market presence, that's their most notable clubs...

it could be frustating a changing like this, is like nike sponsoring Brazils NT in 1997.. i was very disapoiting for losing Umbro.

For Milan i think anyone who makes a clean shirt and pays more or even the same is Ok.

I hope for Lotto(dont know if still exists) , Kappa, even Puma could be nice too.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Puma, Reebok, Umbro are still quite respected brands.

Umbro's dead fam

Puma ???? is this some rebound ting... get ditched by one and go off with the other brother :lol: Fuck outta here... puma belong in the 80's :o

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The level of bitchery I witnessed today makes me wanna join the #taskforcers :rolleyes:

If Adidas don't want us then fuck them...we'll get Nike

Adidas has Messi and Kaka...Nike has Cr7 and Neymar...also Maldini was a Nike player IIRC as was :star:Ronaldo:star:

That slide tackle and cross :love:

R9 with the skill

Then the King finished it off

Au Revoir

This was the MIlan derby back in the days :cry:

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shhhh...you'll be harassed for being a constantly negative poster for just pointing out the facts. PS you forgot to mention Fassone repeated what he said in summer today about the likelihood of selling a top player if we don't qualify for CL!

you believed that this summer we had only 50m budget right?

i feel you...dont get disappointed
things will get better for you

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, we'll just play without shirts. Everyone can wear their boxer briefs. What concerns me is the reliance on uber.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so..to understand some things

if we get, lets say, 30m/season from ua or from fucking ed hardy will not be a good thing cause they dont have experience in football jerseys or their revenues are not top tier etc...but if we kept getting 15m/season from adidas (while real were negotiating for 100m/season) that would be super fantastic and show that we had ambition?am i getting it right?

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:thumbsup: The truth. Like I said, if Adidas want to align themselves with the top teams in each league then why get rid of the EPL winners?

Adidas would never get rid of Chelsea.I think they sold like third most kits in the world last season, even more than Real Madrid if i recall correctly, but they were not paying us enough, so Nike made a huge offer and Chelsea decided to buy themselves out of the contract and sign a deal with Nike

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
tumblr_n4jkyaOEaZ1s7coldo1_1280.jpg

wait...thats a basketball

That's a beautiful kit.

Sign.

Or the goatest :star:ELLESSE:star:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Look at you anti-Milan fans. You guys disgust me....AC Milan has the biggest fan base in the world out of all Serie A clubs. Juve had a higher attendance average for some years, but we have Millions more followers on all social media than Juventus. (easiest way to measure at the moment, social media)

so now stating any fact related to other teams makes you anti milan!!, i love how mature the posters in this forum are and how they like to be kept ignorant.

also i would have told you to stick the social media followers up in your.... as they bring just likes, but 0 finance to the table of the club,, compared to attendance and shirt sales juve got, but i won't do that to a fellow milanista.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How good is this Ceballos? That 500 million release clause :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Whatever we do i hope we dont go Puma or Kappa :fp: i hate tight shirt in footsball

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If it's not Nike, go with Puma please.
The other candidates can't make an attractive kit if their life depended on it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Heckler and Koch, Berretta, FN, Sig Sauer... is like we get sponsored by one of these. They got a lot of money.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I'm so used to Adidas that I'm gonna be disappointed with any other brand

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are ready to present an offer for Lucas Lima of Santos who has a contract expiring in December. The rossoneri are considered the favorites. (UOL Esporte)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gerard Deulofeu could be the right name for the next Milan transfer window. From Spain continue to raise voices on the possibility that the 1994 exterior striker could leave Barcelona already in January. Despite the injury of Dembelé, the former Milan and Everton player is struggling to find room at Valverde's orders, and this is why his move away the next leg transfer window is becoming more and more possible. 'El Mundo Deportivo' has already set the price: Barcelona will be deprived of its canter for a figure close to 20 million euros. One figure, this, affordable for many teams.

Deulofeu could thus come back soon to be a concrete goal of Milan. It is not a secret that the Rossoneri are looking for an outside striker who can give an alternative to Suso and Bonaventura.

I would gladly take him back if he's not finding room at Barca. Already lost his spot with Spain that he gained playing for Milan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan are ready to present an offer for Lucas Lima of Santos who has a contract expiring in December. The rossoneri are considered the favorites. (UOL Esporte)

175 cm?

pass

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lucas Lima has been linked with us for awhile. Any Brazilian posters care to comment on how good he is?

It is for sure not a vote of confidence that Adidas decided to end our contract early, especially since it echoes all of the other skepticism shown by our legends, Berlusconi, and pundits.

In retrospect, we definitely did have some missteps in the transfer window, but we also got a lot of things right. Despite having good veteran experience (Biglia, Bonucci, Kalinic), this squad is still built for the future and a lot of our signings reflect (Kessie, Conti, Hakan, Silva) that. I think we should be patient instead of panicking.

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lucas Lima has been linked with us for awhile. Any Brazilian posters care to comment on how good he is?

It is for sure not a vote of confidence that Adidas decided to end our contract early, especially since it echoes all of the other skepticism shown by our legends, Berlusconi, and pundits.

In retrospect, we definitely did have some missteps in the transfer window, but we also got a lot of things right. Despite having good veteran experience (Biglia, Bonucci, Kalinic), this squad is still built for the future and a lot of our signings reflect (Kessie, Conti, Hakan, Silva) that. I think we should be patient instead of panicking.

He was excelent in 2015, but has regressed a little bit since. Should have left Santos sooner, but he is still a very good player. For free, i think it's an excelent deal

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
One of the reasons I became interested in UA as an investor is that they are a very innovative company, they came 6th in Forbes most innovative companies list in 2016, but sadly fell out of said list in 2017, and they haven't been doing very good on the stock market either. But I think for the long run, it's a good company that will do very well against the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.