Round of 16: England 1-2 Iceland - 27 June 2016 21:00 CET

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Roys contract is done, but you gotta hand it to him how he made the move instead of waiting the FA to sack him. He fvcked up everything and said guys I am leaving....good luck

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Roys contract is done, but you gotta hand it to him how he made the move instead of waiting the FA to sack him. He fvcked up everything and said guys I am leaving....good luck

And the best part about this was your fucking arrogance is saying how Italy is going to get murdered with our squad and whatever other nonsense. You lose to Iceland :lol:

There's a huge possibility the entire Iceland population was in the stands lmao. That's who you lost to

---

What a wonderful Monday, Spain knocked out and Italy get revenge for 2012 then Iceland kick out England

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Yes, respect for having prepared his speech already. Truly a sign of big balls:o:lol:

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hopefully they replace him with gary neville

or caragher

or lineker

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
:lol:

QxqIFQX.gif

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And the best part about this was your fucking arrogance is saying how Italy is going to get murdered with our squad and whatever other nonsense. You lose to Iceland :lol:

There's a huge possibility the entire Iceland population was in the stands lmao. That's who you lost to

---

What a wonderful Monday, Spain knocked out and Italy get revenge for 2012 then Iceland kick out England

First of all I am Swedish....noy bloody English. secondly you do know I am trolling with Italy. I thought PL the greatest league man has ever known gave it away. I am delighted England lost and my Icelandic brothers showed them what pride and passion is all about. I have lived in England in 15 years and yes they are nice people. But they are absolute ******s when it comes to football. They think they are great and every English player who has few good games is great. they also think their players are more passionate and want it more than others, when in reality they have the biggest mercenaries in the world. They are people who lack technique. In every sport you see, they are never technical, they always lack flair and feel for sports. I work with a guy who said they will beat Russia 4-0....I laughed at him and said 1-1. He said Kane is world class, rooney is the new Scholes, Dier is the best DM in the PL which makes him one of the best in the world. If you only knew how I cant wait to go to work tomorrow and laugh at their ginger asses

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
First of all I am Swedish....noy bloody English. secondly you do know I am trolling with Italy. I thought PL the greatest league man has ever known gave it away. I am delighted England lost and my Icelandic brothers showed them what pride and passion is all about. I have lived in England in 15 years and yes they are nice people. But they are absolute ******s when it comes to football. They think they are great and every English player who has few good games is great. they also think their players are more passionate and want it more than others, when in reality they have the biggest mercenaries in the world. They are people who lack technique. In every sport you see, they are never technical, they always lack flair and feel for sports. I work with a guy who said they will beat Russia 4-0....I laughed at him and said 1-1. He said Kane is world class, rooney is the new Scholes, Dier is the best DM in the PL which makes him one of the best in the world. If you only knew how I cant wait to go to work tomorrow and laugh at their ginger asses

:star:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Uno di noi :devilhor:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I always did say the English are the best comedians in the world.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
England have a decsent squad but we have much more passion than those dolls, we will get knocked out by France with pride

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
England have a decsent squad but we have much more passion than those dolls, we will get knocked out by France with pride

Congrats dude
England :lol:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They have a more than decent squad. They just all play like shit and take there EPL mentality into the tournament

I remember many years ago Henry talking about English players mentality. He said before matches in the tunnel the English players playing in the same national team didnt even greeet each other. said when he saw someone from the french team he always went up to them in the tunnel and had a chat, but the English had like war mentality when putting on their club shirts

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've always thought Kane was massively overrated. I predicted him to be a one season wonder and he proved me wrong, but he's not nearly the player he's made out to be. Didn't he have like 2 assists in all comps this year? I always hear people saying how complete Kane is, all this and that kinda shit. I think he's nothing more than a good player though in reality. He has a great turn on him, and good finishing with a hard shot, that's pretty much is. I can't stand to hear one more motherfucker talk about his great passing and dribbling, both of which are average. He won't ever succeed out of epl, I think he'll flop in the champions league next year

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
England have left Europe twice in a week.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
no joey, you to kick out france with pride, that's how euro cups works

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
We were shit.

No passion.