ELQ: 2nd Leg | Shkendija v Milan - 24/08/2017

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol:

I was just baiting for the reaction. I had no idea who said it.

It was never me bro. Never kid like that
I still remember when he was called the new Mascherano and people were drooling over him when Parma went back to serie B and so on. Reason why I never understood the fascination of some people with Pescara's Koulibaly.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Dont be too discouraged, some of these players would play well if unfused into the first team. Problem was locca and crutone were the only good players out there tonight.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
awful performance, milan's depth is terrible

zanellato showed absolutely nothing

yup yup.

to be expected. but someone else said previously that, mirabelli and co. were all watching from the sidelines. I know i saw mirabelli at one point but the stream was messing up.

this is a big plus because based on the things they've done with the club so far, they cannot walk away from this match and do nothing on the transfer market and say we are fine as we are.

we were simply terrible, especially in the midfield.

for what its worth, there was never a doubt about us going through. which means that, this match was very very important to show management what we are lacking.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
For those who want some highlight:

Cutrone is on fire ��

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the game but cant believe that anyone will draw conclusions from this match. Some people even saying that we need to buy players based on this match. They probably didnt give the slightest shit about tonight and quite rightly too.

The bench is fine. I remember when we had flamini and muntari on the bench on 7m per year. At least these average subs are young and cheap.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
mauri apologized for being shit :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I couldn't watch the game but cant believe that anyone will draw conclusions from this match. Some people even saying that we need to buy players based on this match. They probably didnt give the slightest shit about tonight and quite rightly too.

The bench is fine. I remember when we had flamini and muntari on the bench on 7m per year. At least these average subs are young and cheap.

:thumbsup:

The only thing to get worked up about was Bonucci's injury scare. But the flip side to that is this was a game where Him and Roma could play together with no pressure.

We've kept 5 clean sheets... meanwhile juve have alredy conceded 3 times in 2 games :proud:

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
It's fucking annoying that Mauri occupies #4.

Prior to the official assignment of squad numbers I was so hoping that Kessie would pick no. 4.

Got nothing against Mauri but I would prefer to have a regular shirt number be occupied by a regular starter. (why cant Conti pick no. 2 instead of no. 12?)

We played like shit but I am not complaining. I care more about the clean sheet TBH.

TheKid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera, Iaquinta
Hahaha gotta love the overreactions on this meaningless game

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
this isnt a meaningless game for the youngsters and bench players pas du tout

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Nah it was dude
Check the Mauri thread for more hilarious posts.

I'm still against Biglia aka "injury-prone 30 year old man for 20 million" player when we could have gotten somebody much younger/better instead of him so you can all bite me

And gotta love how RnB goes completely insane after one bad match(which he wasn't even that bad this match tbh not sure what match you guys were watching...then again most of you scrubs here rely on shitty streams to watch football so maybe that's why) and calls for his head lol

But who am I kidding? You losers have nothing better to do than trying really hard to laugh at someone to make yourself feel better

Last edited:

dude

Banned
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

The only thing to get worked up about was Bonucci's injury scare.

Same here, almost got a heart-attack when that happened.
It has to be said though Antonelli was so terrible. Can't believe this guy is our main back-up LB, hope RR stays fit and never gets injured.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Send these primavera kids back to... primavera
Sell mauri.
Buy 3 midfielders

Those "primavera kids"(Loca and Cutrone) won us the game.
Zanellato was also pretty good and Gabbia seemed OK for the time he got.
This was Mauri's worst game since the season started but he wasn't terrible either.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I'm still against Biglia aka "injury-prone 30 year old man for 20 million" player when we could have gotten somebody much younger/better instead of him so you can all bite me

And gotta love how RnB goes completely insane after one bad match(which he wasn't even that bad this match tbh not sure what match you guys were watching...then again most of you scrubs here rely on shitty streams to watch football so maybe that's why) and calls for his head lol

But who am I kidding? You losers have nothing better to do than trying really hard to laugh at someone to make yourself feel better
Are you actually a Jose Mauri fanboy?

lmoa

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Those "primavera kids"(Loca and Cutrone) won us the game.
Zanellato was also pretty good and Gabbia seemed OK for the time he got.
This was Mauri's worst game since the season started but he wasn't terrible either.
Zanaletto was garbage

What fuckin game did you watch?

And Mauri was fuckin terrible.

Arent you the one who bags Montella for fielding shit players?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

I am sorry

This is a fucking bullshit excuse. We did gave a shit.

Let me rephrase. The players that started better have given a shit because they are the ones we need to rely on when injuries hit.

But saying that, the only thing they proved that we need better backups. I wouldnt bag the likes of Zanaletto and Gabbia because they are clearly not ready but the likes of Mauri and even Antonelli need to go.

Its easy for some to claim we didnt give a shit but the reality is that we did. They are just not upto the task

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Very disappointed with Zaneletti, he brought shame upon the #45

smartyin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raul, Casillas, Santa Cruz, Gourcuff, Pato
Zanaletto was garbage

What fuckin game did you watch?

And Mauri was fuckin terrible.

Arent you the one who bags Montella for fielding shit players?

Cutrone was garbage vs Dortmund in his first gameand miss a great chance and then play well until now.
Zaneletto and Gabbia only play the first official game and they need time to develop,u want them play like messi? u are was fuckin terrible

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Cutrone was garbage vs Dortmund in his first gameand miss a great chance and then play well until now.
Zaneletto and Gabbia only play the first official game and they need time to develop,u want them play like messi? u are was fuckin terrible

No I dont like them to play like messi

And for sure I am not gonna write them off, they have plenty of time to develop.

But Zanaletto was shit in this game. Calling a spade a spade

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nice goal by Cutrone, but IMO he should have passed it to Andre Silva, who was all alone in front of an empty goal. With a better keeper this could have costed us a win.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Milan to get Lymassol.
I can swim there to watch Milan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Crutone has been pretty good but hopefully he won't be that selfish later on, should have really passed to Andre Silva there. But in any case I'm pretty happy that we are in the group stages, hopefully we go all the way, it bugs me a bit we never won EL before :p

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Milan to get Lymassol.
I can swim there to watch Milan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh my, there's a chance Milan will get a match in Cyprus ?