Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
why didn't okc just trade westbrook and give harden a max contract.
Westbrooks a better fit with Durant.

Hardens a better scorer but that's about it. Westbrook does all small things you need. Plus he's a good playmaker scorer. Runs one of best pick and rolls in nba

Trust me on that. Ill give reasons why later but a huge thing they do is with tha o. Can't play thabo of harden starts

I'll post more later but westbrook is better al around I'd rather have harden if I didn't have durant
Perfect answer.

Durant + Westbrook chemistry is excellent. And you need someone like Russ to fire up the team.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Lebron and Kobe having epic battle. Lakers have no one to rebound if Howard is out :mad:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I want Dwight Howard to FUCK OFF from LA. Useless piece of shit.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mjs best year he shot 53.9% from field

Currently lebrons shooting 56% and over 40% on 3s. All while bring a better all around player.

Let that sink in before you try to claim its popostrous to compare him to mj

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Clippers 6-6 without cp3

30-11 with him

lol, del negro is a bad coach

"whats your offensive system?"

"our offensive system is chris paul"

I want Dwight Howard to FUCK OFF from LA. Useless piece of shit.

best center in NBA? playing with 2 major injuries, still the best center.

A lot of issue is d'antoni. Why on earth are you trying to run an uptempo system with 3 starters on perimeter over 34. Idiot

-

It was a joke for Wade and Lebron, they just had open court all day

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mjs best year he shot 53.9% from field

Currently lebrons shooting 56% and over 40% on 3s. All while bring a better all around player.

Let that sink in before you try to claim its popostrous to compare him to mj

Nothing preposterous about a comparison but too some already calling him better is a little preposterous because no one was saying that when he was ring-less. One ring and he is hailed and boom all you hear is Jordan comparision.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Still think miami is small though. Bosh needs to be rebound like this consistently.

-

It was James' fifth straight game with at least 30 points, a franchise record. He's shot better than 60 percent in all five of those games.

Only 3rd player to do that. Pretty insane.

He's more or less at top of his game right now.

People don't like to think of him as a shooter, cause he's not one... but he's taking 3.3 3pointers a game and making 42%. That's elite 3 point shooting

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Nothing preposterous about a comparison but too some already calling him better is a little preposterous because no one was saying that when he was ring-less. One ring and he is hailed and boom all you hear is Jordan comparision.

I'm not saying he's better.

He's better at some things, Jordan's better at more things.

I personally prefer lebron, cause i love his game. Perfect basketball player. Plays total team ball and what i like about him last year+ is he's found that right balance of when to take over, and when not to.

But the ring argument is tiring. Jordan didn't win one till he was 27 (same age as bron), winning a ring takes the right team really.

Everyone wants to talk about magic or kobe's 5..... but you know Magic did have Kareem and Worthy (3 hall of famers). Kobe was clearly second option to Shaq, one of best centers of all time.

And yeah, lebron had Wade and Bosh. It's not best built team, but you know... lotta factors.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He definitely up his shooting definitely not his strong point. A player of his talents though should be better than 73% from the free throw line that not acceptable IMO.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's better.

He's better at some things, Jordan's better at more things.

I personally prefer lebron, cause i love his game. Perfect basketball player. Plays total team ball and what i like about him last year+ is he's found that right balance of when to take over, and when not to.

But the ring argument is tiring. Jordan didn't win one till he was 27 (same age as bron), winning a ring takes the right team really.

Everyone wants to talk about magic or kobe's 5..... but you know Magic did have Kareem and Worthy (3 hall of famers). Kobe was clearly second option to Shaq, one of best centers of all time.

And yeah, lebron had Wade and Bosh. It's not best built team, but you know... lotta factors.

My argument is not about rings well. Kobe is not better than Lebron even though he has 4 more rings than him. My point was Lebron name wasn't even in the discussion of Greatest of all time a year ago. Now, all I am hearing is he better than Jordan and he is the greatest SF of all time.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
My argument is not about rings well. Kobe is not better than Lebron even though he has 4 more rings than him. My point was Lebron name wasn't even in the discussion of Greatest of all time a year ago. Now, all I am hearing is he better than Jordan and he is the greatest SF of all time.

Iunno.

i thought he was even without rings. He's ridiculously good.

He had a ridiculous 2012, BUT i think a lot of it has to do with how much random stuff he did, which no one has... like guarding and playing every position on miami and team usa. That stuff seperates you

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lebron can shoot 120% field goals, he would still be an ugly player to watch.

Howard... doesnt deserve to be a starter for the Lakers let alone the all stars. The guy isnt even trying in defence, anybody can simply walk into the area. He has zero mobility. he doesnt know how to catch a pass. Useless at pick n roll, sets screen like a fucking pussy. His post game is dreadful, he cant hit anything, just barging in a wall constantly. At Orlando, he was unpredictable because you never knew when hes gonna kick it out for outside shot, now when you pass the ball to him you just know he will fuck it up. they just foul him and laugh afterwards. fuck, you dont even need to foul him usually, he will miss by himself. Kobe and Nash cant get any rest, because when hes leading the lineup, Lakers are getting killed. Hes garbage.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Lebron can shoot 120% field goals, he would still be an ugly player to watch.

:lol::lol::lol:

You truly don't understand the game.

He's amazing to watch

Howard... doesnt deserve to be a starter for the Lakers let alone the all stars. The guy isnt even trying in defence, anybody can simply walk into the area. He has zero mobility. he doesnt know how to catch a pass. Useless at pick n roll, sets screen like a fucking pussy. His post game is dreadful, he cant hit anything, just barging in a wall constantly. At Orlando, he was unpredictable because you never knew when hes gonna kick it out for outside shot, now when you pass the ball to him you just know he will fuck it up. they just foul him and laugh afterwards. fuck, you dont even need to foul him usually, he will miss by himself. Kobe and Nash cant get any rest, because when hes leading the lineup, Lakers are getting killed. Hes garbage.

are you ********?

He's INJURED.

He's the best playero n lakers, not really a question. I mean if you define 'best player' as 'helps you win games'

He is a pouty bitch though

Not to mention majority of your post is false. He's 2nd best pick and roll finisher in NBA. THIS SEASON.

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lolololololololol

this comes from the person who spend the last two years bashing the shit out of Pato for not giving his best while injured. :lol::lol: idiot :fp:

I dont give a fuck if hes injured, so is Kobe and he still puts his heart there. this asshole doesnt even care. Hes injured, so thats why the ball constantly slips from his hands, or has no idea what the fuck is going on in defence??

Trade him, NOW. He helps you LOSE games.

oh and btw, Lebron has no grace in his game whatsoever. That jumper :fp: that awkward running :fp: if NBA players were animals, he would be a warthog :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lolololololololol

this comes from the person who spend the last two years bashing the shit out of Pato for not giving his best while injured. :lol::lol: idiot :fp:

I dont give a fuck if hes injured, so is Kobe and he still puts his heart there. this asshole doesnt even care. Hes injured, so thats why the ball constantly slips from his hands, or has no idea what the fuck is going on in defence??

Trade him, NOW. He helps you LOSE games.

But your 'eye text' is wrong.

The lakers are better when he's on the floor. It's a simple fact. They allow less points.

He's had no injury problems in his career, but he does have a torn shoulder and had back surgery over the summer. The back one is obvious, he's not exploding way he did in orlando.

@lebron-

ok bro. You're welcome to your opinion.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
D Antoni is the biggest issue with the lakers. How he still have a job is shocking. Howard is injured but he also could give two shit's.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
D Antoni is the biggest issue with the lakers. How he still have a job is shocking. Howard is injured but he also could give two shit's.

Irony

They are paying mile brown. Brown + D'Antonis salary= same as Phil Jackson :lol:

By the way. They should be better but they are just old and unlike San Antonio or even Boston. NOT deep.

Dsav

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Jim Buss is the lakers biggest problem. If it wasnt for him....no Mike Brown, no D'Antoni and right now the lakers would have Phil Jackson or at least Brian Shaw.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Jim Buss is the lakers biggest problem. If it wasnt for him....no Mike Brown, no D'Antoni and right now the lakers would have Phil Jackson or at least Brian Shaw.

yup

jim buss is a moron

jerry buss left the team to the wrong kid. Misogynistic bastard

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
@James_Worthy42 on Dwight Howard/Steve Nash pick and roll game: "It's worthless."

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol at trying to make dwight howard the scape goat.

Again, dude has a torn up shoulder, and is off back surgery which takes about a year to recover. He's not up to his level but he's still get 16 points, 12 rebounds a game on .577%... a CAREER Low in fg attempts in problem (pass him the ball, you idiots)

He's a winy bitch, but he's still lakers best player and not the problem for their faults. Look at the perimeter shadow chasers who can't guard anyone.

Metta is damn near mediocre

Nash could never guard anyone

Kobe is having an awful year defensively.

-

Dwight hot his problem in defensive failings for sure... but no player is gonna save that shitshow defensively. Way too many holes. Way too old across perimeter. And D'antoni's system only magnifies it

Lakers rank 8th offensive in Points per posession (good). But 18th defensively. So where does that put them? Mediocre/middle of the pack, which is what they are

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
lakers couldnt create anything last night when kobe wasnt playing. thought that was pretty clear

howard helps you win. not so much right now. He cant finish anything. he only makes uncontested dunks. he ocasionaly hits the left hook but turns the ball a lot. he s atrocious free throw shooting, and the sad part he s not that good defensively anymore until at least he gets over injurys.

and their defending the pick n roll wrong in my opinion. he lets the 39, 34 and 33 defenders alone to fight thru the screen and just waits at the rim..

I thought bringing him will help more the perimeter defenders buts pretty much the same

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That was to illustrate my point that his pick and roll game has deteriorated, hes so slow and weak its unbelievable. Honestly he is getting too many balls only to fuck them up by being clumsy as fuck.

Six time defensive player of the year and you got the likes of Mario Chalmers performing exibitions in the post? please. He is not even boxing out as he should, all his rebounds are free. I know the perimeter defenders are awful, but Lakers are not dominating the post, which is Howards job.

Yeah as nohope said, his help defence is atrocious. just strolls around, doesnt put any effort.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
How is he not finishing when his FG% is exactly in line with what it's been his hole career.

He's never had a post game really (that lefty move, occasional other things) been mostly finishing dunks/athleticism. Sure it's boring but it works.

-

I'm not saying don't trade him, but you better get a lot, cause if he eventually gets healthy again (it's taking time), he's gonna be A LOT better.

-

I wouldn't judge the miami game though. Most athletic team on perimeter attacking least athpletic? What'd you think would happen

add to it... d'antoni tries to run w/ miami. That's dumb. Only way to beat miami is force a half court game

-

His defense has been SUBPAR to his standards... but it's still so much better than the other laker options and still top 5 defensively at center. He's left out to dry a lot.. and since he's moving slower, he gets the blame when it's really metta, nash or kobe's fault.

It's a really easy and inaccurate cop-out blaming him for lakers woes. And quite frankly, this is gonna make him walk in summer, and lakers will still be over the cap, ie unable to even get a player in his place

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
@defense- it's 10000% a dantoniu problem

hre's putting his system> personnel.

it's not like his system is bad, but it works if you have young/athletic players. Lakers are OLD and their one athletic younger starter is banged up and not moving way he used to, right now.

-

It's a major pet peeve of mine. Coaches who do this

-

There's no reason earth the oldest team in nba should be playing 2nd highest paced/tempo game.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
paul pierce.......PAUL PIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

PAUL PIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Schedule