AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know when tickets will come on sale for sassuolo away?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The match schedule should be final by now.
Google says Fiorentina - Milan is on December 30th.
I would trust that date.

I'm not sure at all what will happen around that time. Have the official kick offs been released?

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I need info asap as I’m going to book flight to Neaples today.

Inter - Napoli was 45000 in attendance, so I’m hoping for the same when Milan play against them away 18th November. However do anyone know how to buy tickets for the Napoli games? I will be there 1 day before the game, is it possible to buy 1 day before not too expensive tickets around maybe 50 Eur? Or do I need to order online, how then, and from which site(s)?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
I need info asap as I’m going to book flight to Neaples today.

Inter - Napoli was 45000 in attendance, so I’m hoping for the same when Milan play against them away 18th November. However do anyone know how to buy tickets for the Napoli games? I will be there 1 day before the game, is it possible to buy 1 day before not too expensive tickets around maybe 50 Eur? Or do I need to order online, how then, and from which site(s)?

List Ticket is the official vendor, but you need a napoli card to get tickets online..
There’re many official ticket outlets in the city -> http://www.listicket.com/ticketing/store_locator/puntivendita.html?idEvento=39987&idCanale=1

Don’t trust anyone selling you tickets on the street + don’t wear anything red&black inside/outside the stadium.

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
List Ticket is the official vendor, but you need a napoli card to get tickets online..
There’re many official ticket outlets in the city -> http://www.listicket.com/ticketing/store_locator/puntivendita.html?idEvento=39987&idCanale=1

Don’t trust anyone selling you tickets on the street + don’t wear anything red&black inside/outside the stadium.

I ordered my tickets last night from Viagogo(first time). I’m going to sit in the distini section and hopefully there will be no issues and the tickets will be delivered to my door normally. As I said I’ll be in Napoli 1 day before the game but did not want to take any chances, just wanted to settle everything right now.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm planning a trip to Firenze for Fiorentina-Milan, so does anyone know if the round 19 games will all be played on the 30th of December, or is it possible some of the games will be played on Friday 29th?

Now it's official

DODg2_gW0AEzW2m.jpg

I ordered my tickets last night from Viagogo(first time). I’m going to sit in the distini section and hopefully there will be no issues and the tickets will be delivered to my door normally.

Distinti section is the best choice, keep in mind that everyone just sits where they want, so it's better to show up early.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Hey guys, I've been going over for years to San Siro but the guy in Milan point has retired. There's a big gang of us going over for the Milan Lazio game at the end of this month. Does anyone know is it possible to buy tickets for the match outside the San Siro on the day of the game?

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Sorry one more question , anyone any recommendations for bars and disco bars to go to for the Saturday and Sunday? Milan isn't as easy as an Irish /UK/German city to work out where to go for a beer session with a group of lads!

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone!?? ����

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey guys, I've been going over for years to San Siro but the guy in Milan point has retired. There's a big gang of us going over for the Milan Lazio game at the end of this month. Does anyone know is it possible to buy tickets for the match outside the San Siro on the day of the game?

Yes, you can buy them at Casa Milan or at the stadium but they're more expensive (+ 5 euro) and I don’t think you can choose your seat, only the sector. Why don’t you buy them online? You don’t need a Cuore Rossonero Card.

Sorry one more question , anyone any recommendations for bars and disco bars to go to for the Saturday and Sunday? Milan isn't as easy as an Irish /UK/German city to work out where to go for a beer session with a group of lads!

Milano doesn't have only one "nightlife district”. There’re many areas, depends on what you like, what day it is, the weather, how much you want to spend, how you are dressed…Navigli, Isola, Corso Como, Brera and Corso Sempione (near Arco della Pace) are probably the best spots.

An easy place to explore and grab a few drinks at night could be the Navigli area. Just walk along the two main canals (Naviglio Grande and Naviglio Pavese) towards Piazza XXIV Maggio and you'll find lots of restaurants and bars open until 1-2 am. (closest metro stop Porta Genova - green line).

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, you can buy them at Casa Milan or at the stadium but they're more expensive (+ 5 euro) and I don’t think you can choose your seat, only the sector. Why don’t you buy them online? You don’t need a Cuore Rossonero Card.

Milano doesn't have only one "nightlife district”. There’re many areas, depends on what you like, what day it is, the weather, how much you want to spend, how you are dressed…Navigli, Isola, Corso Como, Brera and Corso Sempione (near Arco della Pace) are probably the best spots.

An easy place to explore and grab a few drinks at night could be the Navigli area. Just walk along the two main canals (Naviglio Grande and Naviglio Pavese) towards Piazza XXIV Maggio and you'll find lots of restaurants and bars open until 1-2 am. (closest metro stop Porta Genova - green line).

Nice one thanks for the info 👌 I would buy the tickets online only there are 11 of us travelling over and only two of us actually support Milan so I'm betting the rest will end up staying in the pub for the match !! But at the moment they say the will go. So really we have to wait until the last minute to get tickets...

We are a big group of Irish lads all late 20's just looking for a piss up! So we wouldn't be going anywhere near the fancy bars , just somewhwre casual, would be looking for a few disco bars and a couple of pubs /bars where we could go drinking early Sunday afternoon all day before the Milan match. I remember bringing some of my friends to a place called Lollapalooza on a Sunday night after a derby game , so I'll try find it again for after the match on Sunday

Any other specific bars or disco bars please let me know. The Navigli area sounds like our kind of place maybe 👌

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
would be looking for a few disco bars and a couple of pubs /bars where we could go drinking early Sunday afternoon all day before the Milan match. I remember bringing some of my friends to a place called Lollapalooza on a Sunday night after a derby game , so I'll try find it again for after the match on Sunday

Any other specific bars or disco bars please let me know. The Navigli area sounds like our kind of place maybe 👌

I'm not really into pubs (or beer) but I know there's a pretty international crowd at the 442 Sports pub and at the Friends pub.
442 is not a big place but there’re 4-5 screens and walls covered with football scarves. http://www.fourfourtwo.it/en/ It’s near the lilac line, few stops from the stadium and Casa Milan. (get off at Gerusalemme).
The Friends pub is close to Corso Como and that Loolapaloosa place…On Sunday it’s open only from 7pm to 2am.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anyone have info when will they open sale for CR holders for derby with Inter?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone have info when will they open sale for CR holders for derby with Inter?

Quote from acmilan.com:
From 12 noon on Monday 5 to Wednesday 7 February : sale reserved for subscribers to the Second Green *;

From 15 hours on Friday 9 February to Monday 12 February : sale reserved to subscribers to the 2017/18 championship which, by indicating their card number Cuore Rossonero, can purchase up to 4 tickets, also for non-owners of Cuore Rossonero;

From 10 am on Tuesday 13 to Thursday 15 February : sale reserved to owners of Cuore Rossonero who, by indicating their card code, can purchase up to 4 tickets, also for non-owners of Cuore Rossonero;

From 10 am on Friday 16 February : free sale

oh and take a look at the price list (they're charging 95€ for the 2nd red/orange ring now :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:):
http://mdp-media.acmilan.com/upl/pdf/Stadio/Serie%20A/2017-2018/prezzi_MI-INTER.pdf

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
2 anello blu is cheaper than 3 anello rosso. Fuck logic. :fp: They are over reacting with this prices. :thumbsdown: I look at my old tickets-30€ for derby in 2016 in Curva Sud.

Reaction score
I Paid 53€ for secondo anello rosso in January 2016 and 30€ oder 35€ for the curva in 2017. Guess I'll again be going for the curva this time. If my flights weren't already booked I wouldn't support these prices.

Reaction score
If there are still tickets left (wasn't a problem last derby, just save the date/time when they go on sale) you can buy them as a cuore rossonero card holder at the 13th.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Great, thank you! The only problem is that i have to buy tickets for 3 friends who don't have CR card. :lol: Hope we'll make it.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
I have a problem. I bought 3 tickets, but in a 1 row, right in front this big plexi glass on 3rd anello blu. :fp: Is it possible to change the seats in the same sector or cancel the tickets and bought a new one? I already sent email to cuore.rossonero@acmilan.it, but no reply till now.

Did anybody change that?

Reaction score
Hello there,
I will come to Milan from Turkey for the derby. My only goal is to watch the match in San Siro. I've been in other matches before. But I did not get a ticket for the Inter match. The page is constantly giving a technical error. (I send the picture)

I've made a lot of plans for this match and I'm facing the danger of not going to the game right now. Is there anyone on the recommendation who can help me?

Or with a lot of tickets etc .. I can send the money, buy some etc ..

Thank you for your interest.

teknikHata.png

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys I’m looking for some advice please. I’m keen to go to the Coppa final (been before however don’t want to be ripped off by viagogo again) basically I’m wondering where I can buy face value tickets? I take it Milan site will only sell ones at the curve? Will I need my supporters card to sit there? Plus will my mates need CR card that don’t have one? Is there a site I can get tickets for neutrals maybe for half way line or something?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Guys I’m looking for some advice please. I’m keen to go to the Coppa final (been before however don’t want to be ripped off by viagogo again) basically I’m wondering where I can buy face value tickets? I take it Milan site will only sell ones at the curve? Will I need my supporters card to sit there? Plus will my mates need CR card that don’t have one? Is there a site I can get tickets for neutrals maybe for half way line or something?

Wait

How did viagogo rip you off??

The price or the service?