The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All jokes aside, with Grealish, Foden, Torres, Mahrez, why would Silva want to hang around?

Man Utd don't need him, Arsenal just threw serious money down for Odegaard, Chelsea have their wingers and attacking midfielders, Real Madrid don't seem to have money, but he might be the only option. Bayern don't need him, neither do PSG, Juve have their RW covered, Inter don't have money, nor do they need him, so where else is he going? Barca? Lol.

We might not be that unrealistic an option.

9 million net per year. I don't see it

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
All jokes aside, with Grealish, Foden, Torres, Mahrez, why would Silva want to hang around?

Man Utd don't need him, Arsenal just threw serious money down for Odegaard, Chelsea have their wingers and attacking midfielders, Real Madrid don't seem to have money, but he might be the only option. Bayern don't need him, neither do PSG, Juve have their RW covered, Inter don't have money, nor do they need him, so where else is he going? Barca? Lol.

+ we play Champions League football

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
someone said that 45m is 20m under valuation
Bernardo is easily a 100mil. player.
He is twice the player Grealish is.
Barella was sold for 50mil.
But City are as bad as Milan in selling players.
They probably dont care anyway :lol:
Throw them 50mil & they will sell.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score

If your goal is to win EPL and CL you need a strong reserve squad. Maybe they plan on keeping him.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
?45m = €52M

Not going to happen. We can’t pay €2M for Bondo.

Note: Pound symbol

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
I agree with your points. We're certainly worse this year in offense but I don't think Napoli and Atalanta are any better. We finished second. We have much better depth this season. Hakan replacement is key but we're still at least good enough for 3rd place.

Also, Bernardo is not coming. Stop it :o

Yeah i agree, but it's so close that any of these teams could finish 2nd or 5th. Just like last season there probably will be a team with a high point tally who played a good season on paper, but still will miss out on a CL spot.

It's going to be another anxious season full of ups and downs i think, hopefully with another happy ending.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Bernardo is easily a 100mil. player.
He is twice the player Grealish is.
Barella was sold for 50mil.
But City are as bad as Milan in selling players.
They probably dont care anyway :lol:
Throw them 50mil & they will sell.

Milan will never ever pay 50m for any player. It has never happened and never will

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Bernardo Silva is not better than Castillejo. He is completely finished.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
A chair with no wheels is better than Castillejo

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Milan will never ever pay 50m for any player. It has never happened and never will

One day we will have to if we ever want to be relevant again. It will take a couple of excellent years of raising revenue season after season before getting there though (assuming no new rich owner swaps in earlier).

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you sure?? i see 9m gross.

(not like i have any believe into this rumors)

It's hard to find net wages, but all the lists are putting their total player salaries at around 130 million pounds. That seems very low for them. And their last annual financial statement put total salary expenses at over 350m. So I have to assume that all those breakdowns are actually net.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bernardo Silva will leave City that one should not be a surprise... There's rumours the whole transfer window.

He was not very good last season, they probably project Ferran Torres to take his place soon and now they signed Grealish.

They tried to ship to Tottenham in the Kane deal but he didn't want to.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think the top 5 teams with new coaches will benefit a little in the beginning of the season against smaller teams. Then their tactics will become more exposed. Thats where Atalanta and us are at a disadvantage. We might not start that hot.

The biggest concern would have to be concentration. Even sacchi in an interview said that players like Dollar and Kebab can be replaced but its important for the team to stay motivated and not feel satisfied after the season we just had.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I think the top 5 teams with new coaches will benefit a little in the beginning of the season against smaller teams. Then their tactics will become more exposed. Thats where Atalanta and us are at a disadvantage. We might not start that hot.

The biggest concern would have to be concentration. Even sacchi in an interview said that players like Dollar and Kebab can be replaced but its important for the team to stay motivated and not feel satisfied after the season we just had.

I'm inclined to agree.

Napoli is flying under the radar a bit

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
he's on 9m gross, not net

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bernardo Silva is not better than Castillejo. He is completely finished.
Zdwmrh7.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bernardo Silva will leave City that one should not be a surprise... There's rumours the whole transfer window.

He was not very good last season, they probably project Ferran Torres to take his place soon and now they signed Grealish.

They tried to ship to Tottenham in the Kane deal but he didn't want to.
I dont think its about that.
Its more about his GF wanting to leave.
And with Pep you never know.
Mahrez , not Torres is their RW.
But Bernardo is playing CM not as a winger.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I dont think its out of question that we spend on player 40+ million. I doubt it’ll happen without something similar to Tonali’s transfer.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's on 9m gross, not net

Why is their financial statement saying 350 million in salaries to players and staff last season? It's not possible that they're paying players only 130 million and the rest for the staff.
And I have a hard time believing that KDB, their highest paid player in the richest club in the world, is only earning around 12 million net

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

* First a paycut, then we can take advantage of the decreto crescita, so his salary shouldn't be a financial headache for us.

* The man who can orchestrate the whole deal, Jorge Mendes, is on very good relations with our management.

* Both Maldini and the fans know that our last signing has to be an attacking midfielder who can be considered a 'colpo Champions'. There have even been a few rumours that we're looking to sign an outgoing attacking player from a big club. Guess this one ticks all boxes..

It's very possible from most sides, the only question mark is if Elliott are willing to invest. First, by paying a big loan fee the first year and then prepare to have funds available later to secure him on a permanent basis.

Unfortunately that's where any sort of hope from my side fades away...

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
What's the situation with Italys new tax laws?

Edit: fray explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule