• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Sean and others who have dealt this blow to poor and unassuming ppl like myself and others here... we demand you give us a replacement website.

Am I right ppl?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Guardian sport

Football transfer rumours: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to Juventus?

When Cristiano Ronaldo opens his mouth, you listen. And, in between showing off his lean frame and scoring eight minutes into his first outing for Juventus, the Portuguese has supposedly urged the Turin club’s hierarchy to make a move for Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, after putting in a good word for the 23-year-old Serbia midfielder who has previously been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yep...I’m fully expecting BOTH Rabiot & SMS to arrive. Gaetano said 2 more mids will arrive following Bakayoko and that Elliott plans to deconstruct last years team entirely. Based on the latest moves/rumours that looks to be happening.

Monty, Loca, Mauri + Berto are all about to leave. That leaves us with just Kessie, Biglia, Bona, Baka and potentially SMS for midfield. When SMS arrives I expect Bona to leave and his agent was spotted meeting with Leonardo/Lotito.

A midfield of Kessie, Rabiot, SMS, Biglia, Baka and Hakan gives us sufficient starting quality/depth for 3 competitions.

Also, all 3 of SMS, Rabiot & Baka fit Elliott’s model of being young, very talented and being able to be resold at a profit.

I’m also expecting a better winger than Promes to arrive. He’s good but totally unproven in a top tier league so would be a gamble. I’m expecting Martial/Depay/Di Maria or possibly Lozano to arrive. If Suso gets sold to Roma I expect 2 new wingers to arrive unless we plan to change systems.

I also expect Messi, Hazard, Marcelo to come.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Guardian sport

Football transfer rumours: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to Juventus?

giphy.gif

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Question:
what is deference between cutrone and locatelli?
talent? work rate? will?
its just question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
many man utd fans of a certain age have an affinity for juventus

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*cracks knuckles* Its gonna be that kinda of a day on the forum

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Castillejo or Promes guys?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I also expect Messi, Hazard, Marcelo to come.

Lol we’ll see who’s right and who’s wrong...

1. We’re not being FFP monitored during this window so now’s the time to spend.
2. Elliott are confident of securing a voluntary agreement which would mean we wouldn’t be under strict observation in future.
3. If we fail and get a settlement agreement we’re still able to make -40m transfer losses every year.
4. Rabiot is in the final year of his contract so is available for 30m aka 10m spread over the next 3 years.
5. SMS will cost 100m aka 33m over the next 3 years.
7. Nobody’s going to buy Martial outright so either he/Depay can arrive on an expensive loan with option like Keita I.e. 5m loan + 35m option.
8. As per the latest figures, we’ve spent exactly ZERO on the mercato so far so can afford it.

Getting SMS + Promes is not enough to guarantee CL. Getting SMS, Rabiot & Martial/Depay will be enough and the CL revenues plus increased sponsorships will be enough to pay for these players next year.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shit. Since we did sell Locateli. Given how thin our midfield is already.
No way we aren't signing another midfielder.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The insiders saying today is gonna be a teeeense tense day :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Depay will be Cerci 2.0... nobody wants that

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule