The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We probably won't, but I hope we keep all starters and strengthen the team with stronger players than the ones we currently have.

Keep current starting XI, sell Kalinic and buy one star midfielder capable of playing both LCM and RCM, one starting winger that allows Hakan to morph into the LCM(trequartista when need be) he's supposed to be. The last big signing I'm hesitant to name, but seeing as no mercy is allowed in the world of top football, we need to sign a great striker capable of scoring goals on a regular basis and also of scoring goals out of nowhere. I would love to see Silva transform into a star, but it's not something I would bet next season on at this point.

Our defense is solid as fuck and will only strengthen as they continue to merge into a unit.

Biglia with Montolivo/Locatelli is good enough.

I wish someone would hypnotize Gigio into changing agent, if not I think we're in for another summer of hate towards Raiola. He will stir some shit. If Gigio stays we will have a wonderful pair with him and Reina next season.

RR looks mediocre to me, but with Strinic as competition maybe he'll raise his game.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
#ACMilan Coach Gennaro Gattuso says #Torino’s Andrea Belotti is the best striker he’s seen since Andriy Shevchenko - “when he’s fit he’s the complete striker”. #TorinoMilan

Suffice to say our strikers next season will be Silva, Cutrone and Belotti?

I think the message is clear to F+M

just answering q's for matchup

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Gattuso said Belotti is the most impressive striker he worked with since Sheva. As he worked with him for short period in palermo. Not the best he's seen since Sheva.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Jack warming our bench? Remember his agent? Its gonna be a nightmare for us off the pitch. I rather we sell if there is bidders

Balotelli got benched for the whole year with miha.

Don’t get fooled, Raiola care about his client getting paid.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
If we spend more than 10% of our budget on belotti it will be the worst mercato ever. Just keep Kalinic then, will have the same effect.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Gattuso said Belotti is the most impressive striker he worked with since Sheva. As he worked with him for short period in palermo. Not the best he's seen since Sheva.

but what's the other "impressive" striker he work with as a coach so he can compare them with belotti? :lol::lol:

if we talk about him when he was pro player, how can you even compare zlatan or any other strikers we have (and we have many good players) with fucking belotti? :fp:

honestly i will always choose cutrone or silva over him, i can't see that they're any worse than him right now or even generally.
and they're younger, as well.

especially silva, he already spend year in italy so i guess he adapted to italian football, he will be year older and experienced and imagine how good he will be when we strenght our team and when he starts to play continuously? ok we still can't know how good or bad will be his next season but i'm pretty sure he won't be any worse than belotti.

if they want CF we sholud go for, idk, maybe cavani or benzema, not fucking andrea "one season wonder" belotti. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

this briton's comment on the english summary of gattuso re: belotti the day before match v palermo...

why did he react like this? why did he choose the facepalm smiley seven times here?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would like to know the extent of his 2nd injury. Did he pull up during training with pain and no contact or did he clash knees with a teammate.

If he re-injured himself with no contact, then we might have to think about life without Conti

This is the only sport I see teams rushing players back from knee injuries and guess what everyone lately has gotten hurt a second time right after. In the last few years just in Serie A it's been Emerson, Ghoulam, Karsdorp and now Conti. All fullbacks coincidentally with a follow up setback. Any other sport they would hold them out a year or a year in a half. Conti should have just been shelved until next season and given this whole season the time to rehab and strengthen up properly.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we spend more than 10% of our budget on belotti it will be the worst mercato ever. Just keep Kalinic then, will have the same effect.

Maybe Kalinic turns it around next season and becomes a stud :lol:. Like Dzeko when he sucked for Roma then when a scoring tear the following season.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
this briton's comment on the english summary of gattuso re: belotti the day before match v palermo...

why did he react like this? why did he choose the facepalm smiley seven times here?

Same number of champions league we won.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last year everybody was sucking belottis dick, this year he is trash.

Even this season when he is trash he scored 9 goals in serie a which is the same number that cutrone(7) + silva(2) have combined.

He is not shevchenko but he is no trash. Rnb always taking everything to the extreme.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Kalinic turns it around next season and becomes a stud :lol:. Like Dzeko when he sucked for Roma then when a scoring tear the following season.

My biggest fear is that gattuso has similar reasoning.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Same number of champions league we won.

giphy.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How's Belotti's pace? doesn't look special to me
He mightn't be Cutrone slow....but I don't think he's faster than Silva, who himself isn't particularly fast.

I think pace needs to be a serious component in consideration of all our new signings.

I also don't see a whole lot Gabriel Batistuta in Belotti....is he good with long rangers? He seems closer to a Harry Kane than a Batigol ...based on the admittedly few times I've seen him

Bati was a complete striker, Massive in the air, good hard shot with both feet, took free kicks could dribble, score acrobatic goals etc.

With that said, if we get our PRIORITY in attack - a great lw - then I can see Belotti scoring a lot of goals with us.

The other thing to consider in getting Belotti is that this would be at the expense of Cutrone's development. It's quite possible that he might be at Belotti's level by next season if he keeps getting the playing time that a shitbird like Kalinic does not deserve.

With a FAST and good technique lw, this team will improve exponentially.

Then there is the Suso issue.
People talk only about his lack of pace and his low scoring...but honestly, who has his level of ball control and dribbling ability. Suso is the ONLY player we have with these talents at this level. Bonaventura and Silva comes in a distant second and there's Hakan who might get past one guy. I have no idea how he's so criminally underrated here....four bad games suddenly makes someone shit :conf:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Last year everybody was sucking belottis dick, this year he is trash.

Even this season when he is trash he scored 9 goals in serie a which is the same number that cutrone(7) + silva(2) have combined.

He is not shevchenko but he is no trash. Rnb always taking everything to the extreme.

He is good but i hope we dont spend too much on him. 25 mil max.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is good but i hope we dont spend too much on him. 25 mil max.

Dont know were you got this number. His transfermarket value is 40mil.

Just to put things in perspective...thats almost like Silva(25mil) +

Cutrone(20mil) combined.

Not saying get belotti but our options are really limited with no CL.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont know were you got this number. His transfermarket value is 40mil.

Just to put things in perspective...thats almost like Silva(25mil) +

Cutrone(20mil) combined.

Not saying get belotti but our options are really limited with no CL.

I think Benzema will be available this summer and his price shouldn't be too high considering he'll be 31 next winter. Madrid will probably look to a new CF this summer. Could be a good option for a few seasons if you already have young forwards in Silva and Cutrone.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Belotti is a very good signing no doubt but not for the amount Torino wants.

If he’s at 35m then it’s a no brainer.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Belotti for 20-30m while offloading Kalinic isn't the worst thing in the world.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Benzema will be available this summer and his price shouldn't be too high considering he'll be 31 next winter. Madrid will probably look to a new CF this summer. Could be a good option for a few seasons if you already have young forwards in Silva and Cutrone.

Benzema has how many CL titles? You think he will come to a team with no CL?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We need a quality old cf. Thats it. Old man. Like 37 ��

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So only milan does? ;)

If you look around Europe every big club seems pretty well covered. Besides Milan I would say maybe PSG (should Cavani leave) or maybe Chelsea (if they decide to move Morata or Giroud). But those clubs may go for younger players. Milan need someone experienced for the quick jolt into the top 4 asap.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you look around Europe every big club seems pretty well covered. Besides Milan I would say maybe PSG (should Cavani leave) or maybe Chelsea (if they decide to move Morata or Giroud). But those clubs may go for younger players. Milan need someone experienced for the quick jolt into the top 4 asap.

Summer is still some way out. Saying not a single big club will need a striker like benzema is reaching. Bottom line is i thing there is minimal chance for him to join us. Also if real gonna restructure dont forget to get modric!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule