Official: Friendlies

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Has anyone noticed that Boli is on the pitch? I swear, he hasn't touched the ball until just now.

Almost all of our play is going through the left with Suso drifting there as well as Cerci. It's no small wonder that him and DeS are seeing barely any of the ball.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
omg poli star skill move of the year

icasapu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Kaka Pippo Nesta Ibra
why niang often drop very deep until the defensive line?

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Wise up ronaldo

Poli had you you bitch

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
poli so aggressive wow:star:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Almost all of our play is going through the left with Suso drifting there as well as Cerci. It's no small wonder that him and DeS are seeing barely any of the ball.
No. I I have seen plenty of De Sciglio and Cerci with the ball. I haven't seen literally one single touch from Boli until about 20th minute. Honest truth, no troll.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Luiz Adriano's face there. :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Hopefully Bacca on for Cerci the ornament in the second half.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
bale feeling the dedication

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
No. I I have seen plenty of De Sciglio and Cerci with the ball. I haven't seen literally one single touch from Boli until about 20th minute. Honest truth, no troll.

Did you start watching at the 10 minute mark? He had plenty of touches before then... Madrid starting getting into the game and he, Cerci and DeS went missing for like 5-10 minutes.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Time for that sweet h20.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you start watching at the 10 minute mark? He had plenty of touches before then... Madrid starting getting into the game and he, Cerci and DeS went missing for like 5-10 minutes.
Been watching from the start. Maybe he had 1 or 2 touches and I missed somehow. But plenty? Just stop. He has been the most invisible player out there and you know it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
poli without question best water drinker on team

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's pissed of that Ronaldo got a free kick for losing track of where the ball is and falling over.

Still thats no good sign.. A player raging over such a small thing looks like an anger problem to me.. i mean well, be angry for a moment but you can not Change the refs decision afterwards anyway..

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Ely and Romagnoli next season :thumbsup: would be a great pair

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Been watching from the start. Maybe he had 1 or 2 touches and I missed somehow. But plenty? Just stop. He has been the most invisible player out there and you know it.

1 or 2.

k

Schedule