The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
DQ89iqcW0AAZ5vq

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so you guys doubt rino who said that donna wants to stay, but its his manager that wants him leave?

whats next?

Donnarumma is a big boy now making a ton of money so no one is going to feel sorry for him especially after this past summer. He needs to learn to open his mouth and speak for himself, something we haven't seen yet.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma is a big boy now making a ton of money so no one is going to feel sorry for him especially after this past summer. He needs to learn to open his mouth and speak for himself, something we haven't seen yet.

and has he said that he wants to leave ac milan?

also i havent seen curva sud being so harsh vs :g: when he actually hurt the team a lot more(and he is also a big boy...)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and has he said that he wants to leave ac milan?

also i havent seen curva sud being so harsh vs :g: when he actually hurt the team a lot more(and he is also a big boy...)

The agent works for the player, not the other way around. Donnarumma could easily end all this speculation by speaking himself. The fact he doesn't say anything tells me he is siding with Raiola and is following his instructions.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The agent works for the player, not the other way around. Donnarumma could easily end all this speculation by speaking himself. The fact he doesn't say anything tells me he is siding with Raiola and is following his instructions.

you said exactly the same this summer and yet he is still here saving our ass in many occasions.

also if he is siding with fatprick why would he cry?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
either donnarumma is weak and is letting others take care for his shit instead of asking them to STFU until summer at least or he is extremely stupid if he is doing this shit himself. either way raiola has been cancer and is the one who's been putting the "psychological pressure" on the boy with his nonsense handling of the contract situation. we don't need this bullshit going around.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
so you guys doubt rino who said that donna wants to stay, but its his manager that wants him leave?

whats next?

just... imagine.
you are an 18 years old talented goalkeeper, and GENNARO GATTUSO, with his angry face, asked you... "boy, is it true that you wanna leave? HUH?"

would you dare to tell GENNARO GATTUSO... "yes" ?

:lol:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
just... imagine.
you are an 18 years old talented goalkeeper, and GENNARO GATTUSO, with his angry face, asked you... "boy, is it true that you wanna leave? HUH?"

I rather you prick me with fork in the face. :lol:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just... imagine.

again the same question...how old are you?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
any 18 years old boy in the world would never dare to be honest telling Gattuso that he wanna leave.
that's why they spoke through their agent.
if he wants to stay he would end up his relationship with that scumbag fat agent.

why did he let Raiola using his name again... and again... and again?
because he wants to stay?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if you are asking me about the prospects of a nation that produces athletes possessing the caliber of character like donnarumma...my answer would be a failed state within two decades

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I strongly condemn the disgusting acts of psychological bullying undertaken by the Curva Sud during last night's match and offer my sincerest support to our star goalkeeper Gigio Donnarumma

#DonnaNotDolla

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
and just when we're doing a bit better too. seriously fuck Raiola. Complete ass hat of a human waste

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
selling dollar and Silva for auba and Kovacic + deu on loan would literally be the best move in the history of moves.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you guy's see mirabelli's comments? They are definitely going to cause trouble

what did he say?

That's what Mirabelli said to Milannews.it:

On Donnarumma: "Our position is clear: We don't have the need to sell anyone. If a player wants to leave, he must tell us. A player who wants to leave can do it, however our requests to the buying-club must be satisfied obviously. That said Gigio is an exceptional young lad, I spoke to him only a minute ago and he never told us that he wants to leave, not even once. Maybe there are some parties who would like to organize a little show, but we [the society] will protect Milan at every cost".

On the support for Donnarumma: "We will stay closer to Gigio than ever before. We have absolutely no intention of surrendering. If Gigio wants to leave he has to tell us, but as I said, I talked to him a minute ago and he never asked for it, he loves Milan. We will protect Gigio and we will protect AC Milan too from those who are trying to damage our club. One day Gigio will understand who are his friends and who aren't. There is someone who is becoming more a showman than anything else. We laugh at him, but we won't let him come through with that. "

On Raiola: "I have no meeting scheduled with Raiola. The boy has a contract until 2021, therefore I have nothing to say to Raiola".

On the whistles: "We understand how all this must look and why the fans are whistling, that said they should whistle the opponents and not our own players. Not everything is Gigio's fault, we must support him because he is our heritage. We have to protect him, we know exactely where all this stuff is coming from. We hope to resolve this situation soon".

On the possible offers: "Anyone who wants to buy a player from us will have to accept our conditions. There is no difference for Donnarumma".

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
That's what Mirabelli said to Milannews.it:

On Donnarumma: "Our position is clear: We don't have the need to sell anyone. If a player wants to leave, he must tell us. A player who wants to leave can do it, however our requests to the buying-club must be satisfied obviously. That said Gigio is an exceptional young lad, I spoke to him only a minute ago and he never told us that he wants to leave, not even once. Maybe there are some parties who would like to organize a little show, but we [the society] will protect Milan at every cost".

On the support for Donnarumma: "We will stay closer to Gigio than ever before. We have absolutely no intention of surrendering. If Gigio wants to leave he has to tell us, but as I said, I talked to him a minute ago and he never asked for it, he loves Milan. We will protect Gigio and we will protect AC Milan too from those who are trying to damage our club. One day Gigio will understand who are his friends and who aren't. There is someone who is becoming more a showman than anything else. We laugh at him, but we won't let him come through with that. "

On Raiola: "I have no meeting scheduled with Raiola. The boy has a contract until 2021, therefore I have nothing to say to Raiola".

On the whistles: "We understand how all this must look and why the fans are whistling, that said they should whistle the opponents and not our own players. Not everything is Gigio's fault, we must support him because he is our heritage. We have to protect him, we know exactely where all this stuff is coming from. We hope to resolve this situation soon".

On the possible offers: "Anyone who wants to buy a player from us will have to accept our conditions. There is no difference for Donnarumma".
:star::star::star:

PROTECT OUR HERITAGE!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's what Mirabelli said after the game to RaiSport:

On Donnarumma: "There is nothing realy to clarify. We feel very sorry for what happened tonight. Gigio never told us that he wanted to leave, he's our heritage. Someone is trying to create this little show to impose his own business. We hope that we can solve it in the next few days. A football club like AC Milan must be respected, and also it's players, which are an important asset of the club. When someone tries to ruin the image of one or of all our players, it damages the club's brand too. We are evaluating legal steps in the appropriate court offices in order to protect us from those who are trying to damage us ".

On Raiola: "I don't know who orchestrated this confusion. We, the society, have made really big efforts in order to keep Gigio until 2021. More than that, we hope that we can keep Gigio even beyond 2021. Again, Donnarumma has never asked to leave, he is terribly sorry about this situation. Now we have to regroup the team, the club and the fans, we know where the pitfalls comes from, but we will be ready. I want to reassure the fans, we will not give in to any kind of blackmail. Again, Milan does not need to sell Donnarumma, however if there is a player who expresses his will to go, he will do it under our terms of conditions, we won't let ourselves be sucked ".

On the alleged letter arrived at Milan: "When I heard about that imaginary letter I laughed. There are certain laws, maybe there is someone who does not know them because he is not an Italian citizen. If someone has felt defrauded, there are appropriate courts. Again, when I heard these things I laughed. Obviously Gigio was very happy to renew the contract ".

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Italy really needs stricter fines for the cunts that do shit like that at a stadium. That's the only way to get rid of them, ban and fine the shit out of them so they have something to fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule