The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I get the impression that there's a small division within the team.. something tells me that there is a group who want to impress Ibra and seek his approval and there are those who feel left out.

I got this feeling when Samu was subbed. Before that happened, the ball hardly ever reached him, it was Ibra and Rebic acting like they are the playground bullies. Hakan playing like he just got out of bed and in general only a couple of players who are considerate of the teams need.

nah

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That is an issue, but I think it's yet another symptom of the lack of stability and continuity. The injuries, suspensions, COVID and rotations for EL has deprived the team of it. We see a new lineup every game. We've seen like 7 different CB pairs in the last months, and now the fans are asking for an 8th(Kjaer-Tomori). At least 9 different double pivots.
Dalot switching between flanks. A different front 4 in every game.

We lack cohesion and organization in all phases and that should be no surprise when you look at the lineups game by game.
Hakan, Rebic and Saele are the type with an incredibly low floor without continuity.
Meite, Dalot, Tonali, Krunic, Samu and Saele aren't exactly the type that can make up for poor organization.

We see how much Liverpool are struggling this season due to injuries, COVID and the schedule. They might not even make Top 6, with a squad full of experienced, world class players that are used to competing for and winning titles and a coach who would probably be voted as the best coach in the world by the commode.
How could we not expect this Milan side to struggle under these circumstances?

giphy.gif

Excuses on top of more excuses

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ibra is never good for ANY team in the long run. He should just join a contender, help the team win and move on to the next. I hope it'll be the case with us as well.

Ironically we had quite a good run of form before he came back

Now our attack has been reduced to : pass to iBra.
Pioli needs to step up big-time to sort this and our defense out

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

5:53... there, for the aficionados, header by Ibra won, wot wud they do abt it? With any conceptual play... wots most important is having quality players.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Are we blaming pioli again from romagnolis face down ass up school of defense ?

Difference between musacchio and capitano is musa is getting owned by Lewandowski whereas our favorite tutti just gone done dirty by uncle Ben. :o

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Difference between musacchio and capitano is musa is getting owned by Lewandowski whereas our favorite tutti just gone done dirty by uncle Ben. :o

Jesus Christ :lol:

Casualista... you bastard

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

??

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
The truth is that our team should be fresher at the end of the season because we have rotated heavily. I won't be surprised to see us drop to 4th to then shoot back up when teams crash because of the schedule.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Ironically we had quite a good run of form before he came back

Now our attack has been reduced to : pass to iBra.

Random but have you seen the pele doc on netflix? It's very well made.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
They are bought as a mediocre player to fill the holes. They are not the problem. You have Captain Romanjoli who plays like shit ,and everyone in defence is not safe.
You have coach who don't have the balls to bench him,and a coach who obviously started to crumble when he experience few losses in short period of time.
Our attack is clearly not working, confidence that team had in the begining is gone. Add to that few players are out of form and opponent that now know that we are vulnerable to high pressing and you have few really bad results.

I said speak. I take no issue with them playing but after a match (especially when we don't perform well) I want to hear from senior / important players and the coach.. not passengers.

Anyways - everything is still ahead of us and this Roma game is where it should restart.
No more excuses.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Free the GENIUS! Is Diego Simeone holding back Joao Felix at Atletico Madrid? | ESPN FC

He'd look good in Milan's no.10

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
We are so active and energetic when we're not in possession of the ball and as soon as we have the ball everyone freezes and barely moves. Wtf is that shit?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Milanisti when Romagnoli is in the starting lineup vs Roma

GyuxRBl.jpg

Edin Dzeko when he saw Romagnoli is in the starting lineup

38iqvl.png

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Milanisti when Romagnoli is in the starting lineup vs Roma

GyuxRBl.jpg

Edin Dzeko when he saw Romagnoli is in the starting lineup

38iqvl.png

I guarantee u milanator and co. have already started writing their angry essays defending him before the game even begins.

Just waiting to hit enter when dzeko leaves romagnoli in his favorite supine position slotting the ball into the bottom corner.

Leaf: how dare pioli not protect our dear leader from football :mad:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Play Gabbia with Tomori. Is Gabbia fit yet? Romagnoli needs a break from the team. His head isn't right with the downturn in form.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Injured Bonera > prime Romagnoli

change my mind

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There is actually a very good chance we beat Roma. They are creative when they have the ball but dont press too much.

We should do fine against them.

-----------------Donna

Calabria----Kjaer----Tomori----Theo

--------Tonali----------Kessi

Saele-----------Hakan------Rebic

------------------Ibra

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Injured Bonera > prime Romagnoli

change my mind

Prime Bonera made Berardi a household name.

Sorry but as terrible as Romagnoli is playing he could never be as terrible as Bonera. And trust me I really think that Romagnoli needs to be benched.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
getting dunked on by one of the best strikers in form right now is one thing, but by a striker from a fishing village is another...

Romagnoli should be benched but Pioli doesn't have the balls for it, and also should be resigned from captaincy in favour of Dollar, who is the only one bar Pioli whose being heard instructing the team through out the whole game

"velocissimo"

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is actually a very good chance we beat Roma. They are creative when they have the ball but dont press too much.

We should do fine against them.

-----------------Donna

Calabria----Kjaer----Tomori----Theo

--------Tonali----------Kessi

Saele-----------Hakan------Rebic

------------------Ibra

That?s an optimistic outcome considering Milan haven?t won in their last 4 games lol. Pioli should dump the 4-2-3-1. Without Bennacer the midfield looks exposed all the time. Go 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Can we somehow get Ancelotti back, the guy just ended a 22 years streak with Everton beating Liverpool at anfield, he’s still quality

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Injured players at Roma:

Dzeko, Kumbulla, Ibanez, Calafiori, Smalling, Santon, Zaniolo

Last edited:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we somehow get Ancelotti back, the guy just ended a 22 years streak with Everton beating Liverpool at anfield, he?s still quality

Liverpool lost 4-5 games in a row in championship. They are in crisis ,nothing to do with Ancelotti.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We need Bonera back as the head coach. When Pioli got over covid things started to go down. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule