The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
A.K. x The Commode : 1-0

He is/was right

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Please remember this day.

The new low in history of Milan.

Bonucci dived for a soft red card against a relegated team and Milan still lost.

Every fucking single one in this club is UTTER SHIT at the moment.

Bonucci displaying top levels of grintissimo:proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Let me think about that...

Nah.

He might have been exaggerating in some of his points but overall after this loss to benevento, he is right.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
0dc74cc0f6d58643bf19dc7b2fa1baba.jpg

:lol:

Gattuso-1804-grrr-epa.jpg

Last edited:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso,Bona,Kalinic,Dolar,Bacca,Niang,Gattuso,Fassone,Mirabelli,Silva,Abate,Montolivo,Gustavo,Borini.Get the fuck out.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope someone has some balls and sells A.Silva...Dude is just trash, get whatever we can take for him and Kalinic and get one normal striker.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
We should really try for cavani this summer

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I give up.
Everything is shit.
Even the future ahead looks like more shit.
Fuck it all.
Fuck life.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I give up.
Everything is shit.
Fuck it all.
Fuck life.

Listen every cycle comes to an end and a new one starts, so we will be back to winning one day.

We cannot get back however with this squad and from what I see management /coach.

As I said before either the Chinese pull their finger out and start running this club properly or Elliot sells us to someone who overhauls everything.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Gattuso lel. Fuck everyone that dint want conte. Gattuso should be an assistant coach. If he has an ego problem then too bad. Milan is bigger than gattuso. We were fine when inzhagi left and many others before him. If gattuso has an issue then he can buy himself tissues.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Conte will have tissue issues in about three minutes of being here, whine the next 15 minutes and then resign.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A manager and a squad regressing to their mean is what we are witnessing.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Drawing Inter and Napoli aren´t bad results per se.
Drawing Torino and loosing to Juve isn´t nice but not a drama.
Drawing Sassuolo and loosing to Benevento is obviously bad.

It´s not nearly as bad as it might look but he has to work hard to get them back on track.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I like what Gattuso has done since Montella’s departure but why did the management sign him to a 3 year deal so quickly? We should’ve waited until the end of the season. I believe it was a bad choice by the management. I’m sure Gattuso would’ve been happy to be someone’s assistant coach if we had of signed another coach. I don’t care who we play, not winning a game in 6 is horrible for Milan. Losing to Arsenal 5-2 over two legs is horrible for Milan. They had fucking Welbeck as their striker ffs.

I hope Rino proves me wrong because I do think he has potential as a coach, problem is he just isn’t ready to take a club like Milan to glory. We’ve made this mistake before, Pippo, Leonardo, Seedorf ect. Under new management and we still make the same decisions...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I like what Gattuso has done since Montella’s departure but why did the management sign him to a 3 year deal so quickly? We should’ve waited until the end of the season. I believe it was a bad choice by the management. I’m sure Gattuso would’ve been happy to be someone’s assistant coach if we had of signed another coach. I don’t care who we play, not winning a game in 6 is horrible for Milan. Losing to Arsenal 5-2 over two legs is horrible for Milan. They had fucking Welbeck as their striker ffs.

I hope Rino proves me wrong because I do think he has potential as a coach, problem is he just isn’t ready to take a club like Milan to glory. We’ve made this mistake before, Pippo, Leonardo, Seedorf ect. Under new management and we still make the same decisions...

except Seedorf had consistently good results but we had italian music played by :g: and 3 bitches in the local room lol

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I hope Rino proves me wrong because I do think he has potential as a coach, problem is he just isn’t ready to take a club like Milan to glory.

hakan, aceventura, suso and kalinic have demonstrated that they don't have the potential to even be our waterboys. hakan isn't a #10, aceventura isnt a midfielder, suso isnt a winger and kalinic isnt a striker.

gattuso squeezed the deeps out of them and everyone was fine with it. but they're regressing back to what they always were. trash.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I give up.
Everything is shit.
Fuck it all.
Fuck life.

He started Cutrone and Silva.

But

He had no other options for Aceventura.
We have Borini wearing the #11 shirt.
We have Suso as the only creative person in the team.

One-trick Suso who no longer looks before he crosses.

been shit for a while. But Gattuso came and polished it up real nice so nobody had any problems with it. Exposure tarnishes everything; even the shiniest objects.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He started Cutrone and Silva.

But

He had no other options for Aceventura.
We have Borini wearing the #11 shirt.
We have Suso as the only creative person in the team.

One-trick Suso who no longer looks before he crosses.

been shit for a while. But Gattuso came and polished it up real nice so nobody had any problems with it. Exposure tarnishes everything; even the shiniest objects.
And yet you blame everyone else but the coach.
How come fucking everybody didn't look like shit earlier on?

It's the new coach impact. It often wears off....and you're left with what the coach can truly do.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how are the two britons able to gloat post from jail..do met police let inmates have iPhones

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Would rino admit that coaching milan is out of his depth? We cant force him out since his contract just started.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
before any player, the first one to leave should be miserabelli, followed by fassone.

Status
Not open for further replies.