The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Idk why we are looking for EPL players. Guys have crazy price tags and wages. That's such a bad idea to buy players there. Especially ones like Aurier who have not performed that bad.

it is a bad idea to buy players who performed good?.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it is a bad idea to buy players who performed good?.

There are good players who did not suceed in some teams as they were not adapted to the playstyle.

If you buy Griezman today, even if he flops at Bar?a you get a really great player.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
AC Milan are currently ?9M short of the valuation set by Tottenham for Serge Aurier. The club are demanding ?22M for the defender whilst AC Milan are only willing to pay ?13M. [Evening Standard]

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So I am reading we are going to offer 3m loan + option to buy at 35m. I guess if that is the case we are probably going to be negotiating for him again next season :(

From the way people were posting, I genuinely thought 15-20m would suffice.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I though FFP is supposed to prevent clubs from growing debts.
One more proof that it's a joke

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
MN - Marcotti (ESPN): "Tottenham does not want to sell off Aurier, it is unlikely that Milan will take him"

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
AC Milan are currently ?9M short of the valuation set by Tottenham for Serge Aurier. The club are demanding ?22M for the defender whilst AC Milan are only willing to pay ?13M. [Evening Standard]

fucking crazy tottenham, they want almost the same amount as they paid for him 3 years ago, when he was younger, showed higher potential, had longer contract and pre covid :fp:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
MN - Marcotti (ESPN): "Tottenham does not want to sell off Aurier, it is unlikely that Milan will take him"

excellent news.

Pls don't buy from PL Paolo.

Shop from Real Madrid pls :o

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ti?mou? Bakayoko to TMW:

"Everyone knows that Milan is in my heart and I have good memories. Right now, I'm a Chelsea player at the moment."

Good to see players want to be here

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There are good players who did not suceed in some teams as they were not adapted to the playstyle.

If you buy Griezman today, even if he flops at Bar?a you get a really great player.

so it is a good idea?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Ti?mou? Bakayoko to TMW:

"Everyone knows that Milan is in my heart and I have good memories. Right now, I'm a Chelsea player at the moment."

Good to see players want to be here

Somehow, despite all the problems we've had, people enjoy it here and always speak fondly about us. Also, plenty have been here that have come as flops and did well. Menez, Baka, Deulofeu...even guys like Taarabt. Ibra has been to so many clubs, but still favors Milan the most.

Seems like we offer a good environment and that's very important. It's a key factor to attract talent. If we'll add results and economic power to it, we can easily become a powerhouse again.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Somehow, despite all the problems we've had, people enjoy it here and always speak fondly about us. Also, plenty have been here that have come as flops and did well. Menez, Baka, Deulofeu...even guys like Taarabt. Ibra has been to so many clubs, but still favors Milan the most.

Seems like we offer a good environment and that's very important. It's a key factor to attract talent. If we'll add results and economic power to it, we can easily become a powerhouse again.

Milanello is special place to train.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

qo2X8Zo.gif

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
��️Robinson to BBC Sport

"I’m pretty sure I will be leaving, bar anything out the blue happening. I’m open to moving to a top-tier club. Whether it ends up being in PL, Serie A or Bundesliga. I don’t know yet. That’s all in the hands of my agent and who wants me more."

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MN EXCLUSIVE - Marcotti (ESPN): "Bakayoko is a redundant, Chelsea are willing to sell him

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Torino's sporting director Vagnati and agent Di Domenico are currently at Casa Milan for the transfer of Ricardo Rodriguez

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SportMediaset - Milan-Bakayoko, Chelsea asks for 23 million

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
theres just one thing i haven't understood throughout the season, did someone ask Pioli why him and his assistant dress the same for every match?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Giampaolo want Biglia and RR...

...for his system.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan are still interested in Luka Jovic. The problem is his salary which is his €10m and why Milan are trying to get him on loan instead according to Corsport

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ENmhyzh.png

Du11Ik0.png

ancelottitassotti.jpg

why dressing always same :conf:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
The current offer of the #Milan for #Bakayoko is 3M for the loan plus a redemption right set at 12M + bonus
#calciomercato@CalciomercatoRP@AttilioMalena@la_rossonera

Paolo learned a thing or two from Galliani haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule