Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's a CM
Inzaghi: "Which player I see making it to the first team? Alessandro Mastalli. He's a Maldini type of captain - everybody loves him."

Inzaghi: "I asked my players to vote for the team's captain: 24 out of 25 chose Alessandro Mastalli. And Mastalli didn't vote for himself."

Thanks.

Is he a ball-playing and creative CM or defensive-minded CM?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
sonatawish: When did you write it? Thanks for sharing.

I wonder why you put Ferreira there but not Ely. Ferreira did not get fair number of games last season in his loan spell, I am not sure if he was injured but Ely got a lot of games last season along with Fossati.

One note from me, I don't rate Carmona that high. His hype might due to the fact he came from Barca youth sector, which is famous at making star.

Oh sorry I didn't write it. I copied everything from the link below that post. Should have made that clear at the beginning :D

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks.

Is he a ball-playing and creative CM or defensive-minded CM?

He plays on the right of a 3 man midfield in mezz'ala role. He's sort of like Montolivo, he can do everything well.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He plays on the right of a 3 man midfield in mezz'ala role. He's sort of like Montolivo, he can do everything well.

Great to hear that. We really lack type of player like that. We have so many defensive midfielder but lack of CM who could do at least decent defensively and offensively.

There is also Benedicic who seems also a CM with good defensive and offensive skill.

mummila

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If our youth is really that good then why we don't won either primavera or allevi cup..?

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If our youth is really that good then why we don't won either primavera or allevi cup..?

Generally not yet top best in Primavera but still very good team but Allievi we have been very strong there. We won the Allievi league a couple of years ago when Cristante, Petagna, Kingsleyg Boateng were the players.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Primavera in Pinzolo

536638_534084003312373_1195920321_n.jpg

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
‏@Milanello: #MilanPrimavera (coached by Inzaghi) will play a friendly match vs. Ledrense today at 18:00 CET at Stadio Pineta in Pinzolo.

Does anyone have a link to the full primavera squad at Pinzolo? And have there been any new additions?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
‏@Milanello: #MilanPrimavera (coached by Inzaghi) will play a friendly match vs. Ledrense today at 18:00 CET at Stadio Pineta in Pinzolo.

Does anyone have a link to the full primavera squad at Pinzolo? And have there been any new additions?

Only 24 players in this link but Inzaghi mentioned in one interview earlier this week that they have 34 players as of now and 're trying to reduce squad size
http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/ac-mailand-primavera/startseite/verein_10958.html

Edit: this is the Facebook page that updates everything about Milan Youth Sector
https://www.facebook.com/giovanilimilan

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks, do you have the line up for this evenings match by any chance?

And according to you, which would be the best 3 prospects in the current squad?

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score

Iotti, Piccinocchi, Di Molfetta.

next year Llamas, Modic, Cutrone

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan Primavera's 11 vs Ladrense: Andrenacci | Rondanini Pacifico Iotti Tamas | Piccinocchi Bendè Benedicic | Claveria Boateng Cernigoi

Milan Primavera's bench vs Ladrense: Ferrari, Saporetti, Modic, Mastalli, Di Molfetta, Yaffa

I like Di Molfetta, Modic & Mastalli from what I've seen

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FT: Ledrense-#MilanPrimavera 0-8. Goalscorers: Claveria, Piccinocchi, De Santis, Di Molfetta, Yaffa, Vido, Fabbro, Modic.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^
Amazing. Every goal scored by a different player.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Luca Vido is definitely one to look for the future...Only 16 but already scored for Primavera...Impressive.:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Mastalli, Bryan Cristante, Patrick Cutrone, Ivan De Santis, Andres Llamas, Mihael Modic
Luca Vido is definitely one to look for the future...Only 16 but already scored for Primavera...Impressive.:thumbsup:

Ivan De Santis is also 16. Love him madly. Impressive long passes, king of the air, elegance of Nesta, charisma of Cannavaro... Very, very good defender!

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ivan De Santis is also 16. Love him madly. Impressive long passes, king of the air, elegance of Nesta, charisma of Cannavaro... Very, very good defender!

I hope you are right mate. Long time to wait that we finally have real talent for CB, he plays as CB, right?

Di Molfetta is good player too, he is 17

He already featured with Primavera last season IIRC. There are also videos about his skill with Allievi team if I am not wrong.

Yeah, he is a good talent. We do have many talents now but I am still waiting for CB.

I hope Galliani is still on the track of big talent and could play as CB. AFAIK he is a right fullback.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you mate.

I am looking forward to seeing him play. We have produced average, quality and hopefully very good CB in De Sciglio but not yet a quality central defender.

Youth for some reason you pic creeps me the fuck out that kid is the devil i tell you.It's a shame we aren't producing Cb's considering we produced some of the best defender in the world.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allievi '98 at the airport, destination Manchester. The lads are ready for the prestigious Manchester Cup!

BQzvJ47CYAA8hrA.jpg

Stormy

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Inzaghi, Balotelli, El Shaarawy
one question - how come petagna and boateng are with the squad for the preseason, and yet ganz, who was arguably the primavera's best attacking player, wasn't picked? just curious

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
one question - how come petagna and boateng are with the squad for the preseason, and yet ganz, who was arguably the primavera's best attacking player, wasn't picked? just curious

Ganz is in Lumezzane on loan i guess.