Andrea Pirlo Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What pen is he wearing here?
tumblr_n2yj2e40QM1sarufeo1_500.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I agree apart from Materazzi part :o.. i used to hate him alot.. untill he did this..

and ofcourse his penalty. No hate for him after this.

I continue to pretend that all this was not Materazzi. After he got injured in the group stages, Nesta took over Materazzi's body.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Can watch that all day long :(

He started running to the left right after he kicked it. Wonder whether he was sure it'd be a goal or whether he was going upto the corner to take one if the goalie punched it out.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

He started running to the left right after he kicked it. Wonder whether he was sure it'd be a goal or whether he was going upto the corner to take one if the goalie punched it out.

That's what i was wondering also, if its the first one..what a boss. Milan with Ibra, Pirlo, TS would be a force to be reckon with.

Still can't believe how dumb was Galliani to destroy this team. We would have had at least one world class player in each department.

Stormy

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Inzaghi, Balotelli, El Shaarawy

i'd think that he was celebrating as he ran. i take free kicks for the team i play with and sometimes you get that perfect contact, it's impossible to describe, but you know it's going to go in the second you hit the ball. one of the best feelings in the world tbh

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I continue to pretend that all this was not Materazzi. After he got injured in the group stages, Nesta took over Materazzi's body.

I agree with this :thumbsup:

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

I think you need to embrace The Matrix :tongue:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Now Inter players aswell?

:fp:

Ohhh, fuck off.

phvuXr6.gif

Some people appreciate the contribution players have made to their national team despite Materazzi being a cunt besides... Suck it.

Milan-Inter-Materazzi-and-Rui-Costa-1024x672.jpg

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
LOL That's the only way Italia can win anything...by cheating
If it wasn't for Matrix Italia wouldn't have won the WC
Pathetic

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Last edited:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Pathetic

Are you trying to say that Trezeguet wouldn't have taken a penalty if Zizou didn't get red carded? :fp::fp::fp::fp::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is why I ignored you, now fuck off. Italy>>>

p.s Zizou wasn't that good in the final and he was lucky to score a dubious penalty.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Ohhh, fuck off.

phvuXr6.gif

Some people appreciate the contribution players have made to their national team despite Materazzi being a cunt besides... Suck it.

Milan-Inter-Materazzi-and-Rui-Costa-1024x672.jpg

Why do you feel the need to post a gif in every single post?

Anyways I don't appreciate cunts from rivalry clubs like Inter and Juventus. It's actually rather common for MILAN fans, to dislike disrespectful Juventus players, or dirty douchy Inter players. To each their own, but telling me to suck it because I don't like Materazzi :fp:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do you feel the need to post a gif in every single post?

Anyways I don't appreciate cunts from rivalry clubs like Inter and Juventus. It's actually rather common for MILAN fans, to dislike disrespectful Juventus players, or dirty douchy Inter players. To each their own, but telling me to suck it because I don't like Materazzi :fp:

Then why the fuck would you start talking shit about people who recognise their contribution to their national team? 'To each their own'...when it suits you more like :fp:

yqIpGyZ.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Poor Zizou, he only won the World Cup and European Championsip during his international career.
:lol:
He was magnificent throughout the tournament, especially considering his age at the time. I remember him owning Brazil in the Semi's. Would've been the perfect send-off.

God dammit. :(

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He was magnificent throughout the tournament, especially considering his age at the time. I remember him owning Brazil in the Semi's. Would've been the perfect send-off.

God dammit. :(

Agree, he was great at that tournament, but i think a lot of the Italians from that squad deserved a World Cup, before he won a second. I felt more sorry for the French players who weren't part of the 98 contingent, and never tasted World Cup success,especially Saha, one of my favourite players.

But i was delighted Italy won it, and Nesta, Pirlo and Pippo got a World Cup medal.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
That headbutt was actually an epic farewell for Zizou.
Football is great, but when someone disrespects you or your family, fuck it, a real man attacks. :o

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
God no...unless you're delusional and a total Italy Fanboy there's no chance Italy deserved that WC
They scored so few goals in that tournament...and they got so lucky
I really thought Argentina could have won it that year...but Argentina Coach subbed out Riquelme for some reason vs Germany which was a really dumb move

With that said I was happy for Nesta,Gattuso and Pippo...even though that idiot Lippi kept playing that fucktard Gilardino over Pippo all the time

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Ohhh, fuck off.

:thumbsup:

Just because dutch don't win anything dont be mad :o .. urby has prolly done more damage to milan than matrix.

Pathetic

:lol::lol::lol:

Malouda dives to get a penalty and france deserved to win :proud: (inb4grossodive) and the country which only conceded 2 goals, 1 own goal 1 dive penalty, didnt deserve the win. :lol:

Red crad for Headbutt= cheating? :lol::lol: Btw no one asked zidane ko go full ******. Fully deserved red and loss. plus trezeguet was taking the penalty anyways, and thats the one that was missed.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really thought Argentina could have won it that year...but Argentina Coach subbed out Riquelme for some reason vs Germany which was a really dumb move

:thumbsup: He was trying to hold onto the 1-0 lead.
He left Messi on the bench too , and never brought him on.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Italy really didn't deserve to win that WC alright
Oh well...at least it was fun to see Zizou do this to Materazzi :g:
Zidane_headbutt.jpg

Cuntish and most cheating national Team ever :lol:

next world cup bring him back

27686_heroa.jpg

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

Malouda dives to get a penalty and france deserved to win :proud: (inb4grossodive) and the country which only conceded 2 goals, 1 own goal 1 dive penalty, didnt deserve the win. :lol:

Red crad for Headbutt= cheating? :lol::lol: Btw no one asked zidane ko go full ******. Fully deserved red and loss. plus trezeguet was taking the penalty anyways, and thats the one that was missed.

Italia Fanboy Detected
:g:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
:thumbsup: He was trying to hold onto the 1-0 lead.
He left Messi on the bench too , and never brought him on.

Eh...Messi was still really young...can't fault him for that
But Riquelme was their top player...so that was really a stupid sub...could have taken off one of the strikers instead

Schedule