The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Bonucci: "Raiola's comments on captain armband annoyed me? Absolutely not, I hope Gigio becomes captain in 5 yrs when my contract expires."

real capitano :thumbsup:

"Vattene. Non c'è spazio per chi è stressato"
"Be gone. There is no room for those who are stressed out "

he should listen

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
We are playing in almost every 3 days so i dont care about how the f we play AS long AS we can get 3 point in every match and in the end of season we celebrate for new title accomplishment it just f-Ing Ok! Stop crying like a baby and the last one it is montella who hold cutrone to stay in our team for this season

dont you understand if we are continue playing like last game, this wont happened

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
The start wee have had, doing what it takes to win is great.

New team, lots of new faces to the league, who is a starter who isnt etc

Winning ugly is what makes a top team, i dont gave a **** if we play crap, for now, we win and continue improving. Its the best start we could have hoped for.

No team goes from bad to good overnight.

On a transfer note, if we cant find Niang a good transfer, as a starter rather than Borini, wouldnt he be good to keep? Althoughi dont know his personal details.

MilanGr

Beginner
Reaction score
4-3-3 doesn't suit to some of the players.

Conti & Suso has different kind style of play.
When Conti push forward, Suso didn't pass him the ball, instead, Suso try to cut in.
This creates a big hole in our right side of our defense, I saw Cagliari try to counter-attack few times from this side.
It was Cagliari, they can't properly exploit it, but I believe if it was bigger team, like jube, they probably would fuck us from this side.

Montella should try to make Conti & Suso understand each other.

and I really believe from yesterday 4-3-3, this formation doesn't suit us.
Yesterday, Cagliari dominating the midfield.
I didn't said that 3-5-2 would be a perfect formation for us, but we must try it once again with our 1st squad and evaluate it again.

This is a great post but in a non 3 forward formation where suso plays ? Atm he is your best player creating chances. I think the problem with 4 3 3 is that we need more dynamic midfielder. One of biglia monto calhan should start. All 3 are very slow we need more technical runners like keisse

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
play 4 3 1 2 for that we have players

1620830_AC_Milan.jpg

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
bundesfodder hakan won't start over bona FFS

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
i think that silva can very effective in this system but what i would like to say with 4 3 1 2 we would have replacment for every position

1620834_AC_Milan.jpg

I hear ya ,I hear ya.Personally Id still start Cutrone as long as hes scoring , let him ride the crest if this wave .

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hear ya ,I hear ya.Personally Id still start Cutrone as long as hes scoring , let him ride the crest if this wave .

you cant get wrong to much but main point is that we simple cant play with wingers but as i told many times montela is limited as fuck he knowes for 4 3 3 and play borini as lw hell i cant belive what will i say but niang is beast for borini 000000 dangerous to opponents.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
who was the guy that called calhanoglu fodderoglu

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
You guys are the worst at celebrating wins. Just saying.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
either buy a top left winger. or buy 2 depth cms and go with 2 upfront.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
i told ya before tha cagliari game

we need 2 new TOP players to challenge the other teams...

inter is looking like a fucking machine when they attack :cry:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i told ya before tha cagliari game

we need 2 new TOP players to challenge the other teams...

inter is looking like a fucking machine when they attack :cry:

ban :thumbsdown:

what a fucking machine they should have lost 3-0 against roma but icardi did 2 magic shoots man

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Cagliari are a lot better than we thought initially. They have so many decent-semi good players, theyll probably finish top half of the table.

Having said that I think Montella got his tactics totally wrong.

Calhanoglu was terrible.
Monolivo became Poli - randomly bursting forward for no reason, 0 defensive cover, terrible shooting etc.
Suso, while he saved us didn't help out Conti in defense like the previous games.

I really wish we had taken Papu. Atalanta really should have got something out of that game.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you cant get wrong to much but main point is that we simple cant play with wingers but as i told many times montela is limited as fuck he knowes for 4 3 3 and play borini as lw hell i cant belive what will i say but niang is beast for borini 000000 dangerous to opponents.

:fp::lol:

Yeah Montella knows only 4-3-3, its not like he used nearly every formation in his career.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXI: #CHINABOYZ DELUXE EDITION

i think that silva can very effective in this system but what i would like to say with 4 3 1 2 we would have replacment for every position

1620834_AC_Milan.jpg

but kalinic over cutro in main formation?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Can you imagine the reaction if we didn't win?

We are missing some component for that game, add to that the off game for kessie.

Montolivo should never occupy the regista role ever again. Our full backs looked bad because of him, he does not have the ability to clean after rcm & lcm. Hakan isn't an lcm so why are you expecting to perform exceptionally well in this position?

Posters are confusing bad coaching with growing pains. Please watch some football and reserve your shitty judgement for a later date.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think wie will buy nothing more this summer. It seems like we only goinig to sell players (Niang, Mauri, Sosa, Gómez, Paletta)

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
It wasn't a good game, but we got 3 points :D but with 8 new players (including Cutrone) and 3 players from last season, it wil take some time for this team to reach its full potential, however;

Montolivio really disappointed me:fp:
Kessie made a critical error, But didn't let it effect his game after.
Bonucci won alot of headers.

I hope for a great end of the Mercato, no matter what, the real test comes when we face off against Lazio (10/9)

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Can you imagine the reaction if we didn't win?

We are missing some component for that game, add to that the off game for kessie.

Montolivo should never occupy the regista role ever again. Our full backs looked bad because of him, he does not have the ability to clean after rcm & lcm. Hakan isn't an lcm so why are you expecting to perform exceptionally well in this position?

Posters are confusing bad coaching with growing pains. Please watch some football and reserve your shitty judgement for a later date.

:thumbsup: it was first game where milan was facing organized opposition and from this game you can take first real lesson and work with players about what isnt working and about what we should be careful etc.
this is what happen when you change whole squad

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if someone watched caglari game agaisnt jube they also had many great chances to score even farias had pen. and cop had 2 great chances second goal that dybala scored 5 seconds before half time killed game bt they were very good and i like 4 3 1 2

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
if someone watched caglari game agaisnt jube they also had many great chances to score even farias had pen. and cop had 2 great chances second goal that dybala scored 5 seconds before half time killed game bt they were very good and i like 4 3 1 2

yep cagliari are a good team this year.

Our first real challenge this year - we got over the line, barely though. Need to learn our lessons and move on.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I watched the whole Juve game.. Cagliari were mediocre and didnt have a gameplan. But they improved significantly against Milan and tried to impose their game even after going 1 down. They will do decent over the season. 12th-16th spot.

Let's not try to mask it - Milan will need to do far better than last night to finish better than 6th spot.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Our next match is against Lazio. After that, we will face some "lower" teams. on october 1st and 15th we face inter.
looking forward

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MN - Yonghong Li arrivato a Casa Milan per il cda: non è in programma un extra budget

He arrived at casa milan. no extra budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule